Locked arena

Discus and support Locked arena in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So there's a new arena available. Nice of DH to actually know how this unlocked without having to troll the internet for people thathave found out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ŧuroĸħaŋ..., Apr 12, 2014.

1. Locked arena

So there's a new arena available.

Nice of DH to actually know how this unlocked without having to troll the internet for people thathave found out how.

P.s anyone know when they will fix jago? I hate this character so much due to the amount of damage he inflicts, the lack of damage he takes and the ease of use.

:)

Ŧuroĸħaŋ..., Apr 12, 2014
  2. Se777eN
    Se777eN Guest
    Arena of Fate (TBA)

Step into the shoes of legendary heroes from history and fantasy and lock horns in "Arena of Fate"; an action-packed online multiplayer game coming to PC and consoles soon from Crytek.

First moba on the console looks like it.

We will be hearing more at E3

Se777eN, Apr 12, 2014
  3. DarkOvcharka
    DarkOvcharka Guest
    AirMech Arena - Need to add Forum for game that exists

xbox 360 Arcade, AirMech Arena

Currently, there is no folder for this game in discussions.

(...because? Everything that happens in arena, stays in arena?)

DarkOvcharka, Apr 12, 2014
  4. Monkeymagician Win User

FIFA 14 and BF4 keep on crashing

Just been searching forums for a solution and someone suggested changing the arena player AND arena goalkeeper, thought strange suggestion but it worked for me at least at first test. Not bumped back to home screen. Give it a try. NB apparently is does have
    to be BOTH the arena player AND arena goalkeeper. Don't know if fix is permanent only just tried it. Change in CUSTOMISE - SETTINGS - SELECT ARENA PLAYER / SELECT ARENA KEEPER.
  5. sidorenkov Win User

April Playlist Update + Final Transition

well if they are dropping jet pack from arena i will be dropping arena.
  6. Dre G Writer Win User

What Shall I Build?

I'm in the process of building a dueling arena. Complete with seats, stairs, lots of torches and a battle arena.

So basically, we lore monsters into the arena, and we watch one person battle the monsters to the death.

Once the arena is done, we will bump it up to HARDCORE and duel to the DEATH!!!!
  7. ZoMBi32Kill Win User

Arena

I'm on destiny hmu if u can help
  8. CxAppleyard201 Win User

The Arena

Arena was a total failure, don't expect to see it return or if it does it will be radically different
Thema:

Locked arena

1. Locked arena - Similar Threads - Locked arena

2. Xbox 1s digital version keeps locking up and freezing on me have to do restart soft and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1s digital version keeps locking up and freezing on me have to do restart soft and...: Keeps locking up and freezing no matter what I do I've done all the restarts it shows me and factory reset. I'm at my breaking point if u know what I mean. Please help...
  3. My account has been locked for months with no help from Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been locked for months with no help from Microsoft: Hello, In early May I went to log onto my xbox account only to be met with a prompt saying there’s something wrong with you account fix this on the web. When I went to account.live.com it told me...
  4. Account Getting Locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Getting Locked: My Xbox account keeps getting locked every 5-9 hours so i have to go through the steps to get it back, anyone know why it keeps doing this? 3a3fadaf-8b77-421d-9ab9-068ee34c3d85
  5. My account is locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is locked: They locked me everday and l do nothingonly the bad thing l did is bunch of microsft account to get reward in microsft reward so i am suspended from microsft rewards...
  6. how to enable xbox live with parental lock (2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to enable xbox live with parental lock (2): I tried everything with my dad but it didn't work. I tested it on forza horizon 4. If anyone has an idea how to do it, please write. f2c9af6d-d508-4588-a699-dec0403408db
  7. how to enable xbox live with parental lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to enable xbox live with parental lock: I tried everything with my dad but it didn't work. I tested it on forza horizon 4. If anyone has an idea how to do it, please write. 31d83f02-df46-473f-8884-5456a00b07ff
  8. Locked out of my main account completely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of my main account completely: Got locked out of my main account because it thought mw the owner was unusual activity, i didn't have the phone that my main account cloudedxmarbles is attached to so when it asked for the code i...
  9. Locked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked account: I woke up today to my account being locked for doing nothing whats so ever and its very frustrating because Xbox keeps on making huge mistakes but even better their servics and even worse. It...
  10. Xbox account keeps locking everyday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account keeps locking everyday: So for a long time my account keeps locking everyday and it tells me to sign in to account.microsoft.com which I do and then I have to put in my phone number and I get a code which unlocks my...