Locked & Compromised account

Discus and support Locked & Compromised account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account is locked and compromised and I tried unlocking it but it keeps taking me in circles, I sign in, it tells me my account is locked because of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Silver_bell16, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Locked & Compromised account

My account is locked and compromised and I tried unlocking it but it keeps taking me in circles, I sign in, it tells me my account is locked because of some activity that I've apparently done that violates their Microsoft Services Agreement and it tells me to "aka.ms/compliancelock" to unlock my account and when I go there it gives me a brief explanation of why my account is locked and gives me a link to a form and explains the form. I already filled out the form like a month ago and nothing happened, no one got back to me.

I tried also resetting my account but I need an email to reset it and the email that's under the account isn't mine, I'm pretty sure I got hacked because I've never told anyone the info for my account and the email that's under my account starts with a "q" and I know for a fact none of my emails start with a "q". So now I'm stuck, I've literally tried everything and nothing helps besides making me more frustrated.

Has anyone else had this problem and actually fixed it? I'm literally desperate at this point.

:)

Silver_bell16, Nov 25, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

How Do I Delete My Microsoft Xbox Live Account

You don't as they cannot be deleted

You have to contact support and ask for a compromised access case

The account will be locked for the duration of the investigation 5-7 business days usually though with the pandemic it could be longer

Also ask well any ms website to lock your accounr and mention the compromised access under account settings
  3. ngocphi Win User

I need help with my xbox account

do you mean someone compromised your account ?

If so call support for an unauthorized access case

Your account will be locked while they investigate
  4. Original Colton Win User

Account compromised, how to lock it down?

Get phone support to have an Unauthorized Access Investigation on the account.
  5. WishingLake4 Win User

i also have had that happen but they changed my email and password to theirs any ideas?
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

[quote user="xX419xKILLERSxX"]

someone has my email and pass. for xbox . but im still signed in to my account on the commputer. how do i get my account back?

[/quote]

Change your password for the email address that is associated with yoru gamertag.
Thema:

Locked & Compromised account

1. Locked & Compromised account - Similar Threads - Locked Compromised account

2. My account got locked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got locked.: Recently, my account with my Minecraft account migrated to it got blocked on Microsoft, and im not able to play minecraft with my new one. Does that mean, I have to buy Minecraft again?...
  3. XBOX - parental controls password. (As a parent) How to lock with no chance of breaking?

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX - parental controls password. (As a parent) How to lock with no chance of breaking?: Hi Is there any type of Xbox (can be an old one, i don't care) where i can set up a Parental Control password and be confident that it cannot be removed? Some links say that a kid with an...
  4. Locked out of my Minecraft account, help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of my Minecraft account, help!: I was logged out of my Minecraft Java account on MacOS. My password will not work and when I attempt to reset my password no reset password email is being sent to the primary email associated with...
  5. Mouse cursor won't lock into game playing Halo Infinite on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse cursor won't lock into game playing Halo Infinite on PC: I Have looked through all the settings. Tried borderless window and non borderless window. There is obviously no full screen. But anytime I am in game shooting and move my mouse too far right it...
  6. Locked out of account and going round and round to authenticate and it's driving me nuts!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of account and going round and round to authenticate and it's driving me nuts!!!: Hi - my son's Xbox account has been suspended and no matter how many times I try and answer the questions on the authenticate account I can't seem to get back in. We have given the Xbox Live ID,...
  7. Xbox 360 Parental locked but serial numbers won't match

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Parental locked but serial numbers won't match: Hi, So I have bougth a xbox 360 a while ago at a 2nd hand store. The problem I am having is that the console has parental lock enabled. I have no idea who owned this console before me. I have...
  8. Locked out of OLD Xbox/Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of OLD Xbox/Microsoft Account: I've had this Xbox account for around ~10 years, and just in these last few months, I've completely lost access to it. It started asking for confirmations of phone numbers and email accounts, but...
  9. Microsoft Compliance Lock - not receiving responses from Microsoft Support Staff

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Compliance Lock - not receiving responses from Microsoft Support Staff: My main Microsoft account received a compliance lock/suspension in late October 2021, which I found out while trying to lot into my Minecraft account. I filled out the form provided, but I have...
  10. Game/Account Mismatch = I'm Locked Out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game/Account Mismatch = I'm Locked Out: I spent over three hours on the phone with support today, and they weren't any help at all, so I'm really hoping someone here might be able to help so I don't lose access to my account. The series...