Locked out Account

Discus and support Locked out Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been locked out my account since April 2nd 2020, thats 12 days now. When i try to sign in it would not let me and i was given a link to website... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Foeup#, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Foeup#
    Foeup# Guest

Locked out Account

I’ve been locked out my account since April 2nd 2020, thats 12 days now. When i try to sign in it would not let me and i was given a link to website where i fill a form to get my account unlocked. I’ve been patient and waiting and nothing has been done.
    I put in time and spent money on my account for yall to be locking me out during this quarantine time. Im beyond annoyed and i need this issue resolved.

:)

Foeup#, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Lord Rob UK Win User

account locked out

Hi CRYINchitis316,

Looking on the MS forums at people with similar issues when their xbox live account get blocked they recommend the following to unlock your account email address:

Please follow the steps below:

1. Click on this link. account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

2. Click on the third option: I Think Someone Else is using my Windows Live ID.

3. Select Reset your Password option.

4. Enter the Microsoft account you are trying to recover.

5. Enter the characters you see on the picture, and then tick on Next.

6. Click on I can’t use any of these options.

7. Re-enter the Microsoft account you are trying to recover. Under Where should we contact you?, Enter an email address that's different from the one you're trying to recover.

8. Click on Next.

If you passed, you'll get the reset link right away to your alternate email account entered on step #9. If the system needs further validation with the information you have provided on the questionnaire, it may take 24 hours.

If you have already been through this process and its been longer than the 24 hours the I would recommend sending a tweet to @XboxSupport.

Hope this helps

Regards

BoA
  3. Meerkat Matt Win User

Locked out of an account.

Just an update, we EVENTUALLY regained access to the account by giving the old serial number of his xbox and going through the escalation team on 2 more occasion. Suffice to say he could not access his profile for around 2 weeks of the school holiday.

Not very impressed with this one little bit.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Locked out of account

Hello Miggy,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to sign into your Microsoft account.

If no attempts made have resolved this case, it is suggested to utilize our
    when you can't sign in to your Microsoft account
    support article.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  5. theawaker777 Win User

Locked Out of Account

Same problem here, with a differance, the email I used way back was my ISP email not a MSN one, I can now change the password but even the new password does not work!
  6. slackadelic Win User

Locked out Account

The form is there to allow you to answer security questions etc. that you setup when you created it.

It should allow you to reset your password etc. Have you checked your email at all to see if you got a reset link?
Thema:

Locked out Account

1. Locked out Account - Similar Threads - Locked Account

2. Locking account on another device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locking account on another device: I had gameshared with a friend a few months ago and would like to game share with my girlfriend now. I want to remove or at least lock the account on my friend's xbox and I would have to do it...
  3. Locked out of both accounts. Security change pushes it into a month later. Will I be able...

in XBoX on Windows
    Locked out of both accounts. Security change pushes it into a month later. Will I be able...: Hello, so here's my story: Under the hype of pso2 I tried getting it into the account for play when it releases. Now, this posed an issue: Account A, which I'm using, demanded that I verified it...
  4. My account is locked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is locked.: When i was on my other account via to (AestheticKam) it said there was a issue and i tried the reset but i forgot my password so i need help getting it. Microsoft not trying to be rude but you...
  5. Xbox Live Account - 1 GamerTag Will Not Let Us Play It Is Locked Somehow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Account - 1 GamerTag Will Not Let Us Play It Is Locked Somehow: We have 1 Xbox Live Account and we have 3 people. So we added 2 more members so we could all have our own gamertags and play together. The main account and 1 additional gamertag account work...
  6. My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]: Hello, Im having a problem every time I get on xbox a error message pops up telling me to go to account.live.com and unlock my account but whats really annoying is the fact that I have to do this...
  7. Locked Account Without a Phone Number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked Account Without a Phone Number: I’m currently using a friends account to post this. I just made a new xbox account as it’s been my first in years. I created everything through the xbox. I ended up downloading the Smartglass...
  8. Locked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked account: I need help. I already have a phone number inserted on my account already but for some reason i still keep getting this. Fix this now Microsoft!!! [img] 2454803e-40c2-44e2-b7c2-19ddd1bc48ea
  9. Xbox account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account locked: Hey i have been locked out of my microsoft account that i use for my main xbox account and i cant get back in ,the reason why is because my boyfriend signed into my xbox account on his xbox so he...
  10. Account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked: So Basically my account was stolen. When i recovered my account microsoft locked it and its been a week or longer since i contacted them and i have had no reply. Does anyone know how long it will...