Locked out of account. Told nothing they can due.

Discus and support Locked out of account. Told nothing they can due. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; pulled my xbox out after about a year to play and was asked to sign in. well I forgot the password and tried to reset it. doing so I was prompt to fill... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jayshack, Apr 21, 2020.

1. jayshack
    jayshack Guest

pulled my xbox out after about a year to play and was asked to sign in. well I forgot the password and tried to reset it. doing so I was prompt to fill out a form proving I am the owner. form came back in an email telling me that it was not enough info
    and the account is now locked. I did this form 4 more times and same thing. after a hell of a time tryin to reach someone I am told there is no other way to get into the account and its my fault for not remembering. this is total
    [Mod Removed]! a 500 system I cant use plus 100s in games just gone???!!! also I was told no when I asked to speak with someone else and they had to be another way. she refused to give her name and was truly nasty. can anyone please help me
    out here!?

:)

jayshack, Apr 21, 2020
  2. zeroice007 Win User

I was just about to post that.. Glad you were quick on the gun. I hope that helps his issue I can't think of anything else to add other than do a soul search and the password might come to him . I advise him to check his password managers maybe he used
    the same password or left a hint on the manager possibly that will refresh his mind.
  3. jayshack Win User

This was in no way helpful. I already stated that I have done that form a multiple times!!! the info I have is not good enough! well since xbox screwed me pout damn near 1000 bucks just **** me right!!
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

If you know the account address, but not its password, the
    Lost Password Solution
    will begin by offering you the ability to send a reset code to either your e-mail address that you use for your Microsoft account or to a phone number you set up previously. This page also provides options for getting reset codes
    using your Xbox One or Xbox 360 console. As Leo G said, the account recovery is a last resort, but even it can rely on information that is available from the console itself, which will go a long way to verifying identity. Good luck ...
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello jayshack,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you need assistance with recovering an account's password. We have a support article that provides instructions on

how to recover your password
    . The article does mention the account recovery form that you have been filling out. The account recovery form is the last option to recover a password. The moderators, volunteer moderators and ambassadors do not have the ability
    to manage Microsoft accounts. We recommend to continue filling out the form with any new information that you can think of that may help with recovering the account. We hope this information helps jayshack!
  6. onyxishere Win User

Locked account

If the account is locked due to a billing violation you can only deal with phone support as only they can help you out.

You can check out more on the account by logging into commerce.microsoft.com.
Thema:

1. Locked out of account. Told nothing they can due. - Similar Threads - Locked account Told

2. Locked XBOX Live Account - violation of Microsoft Services Agreement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked XBOX Live Account - violation of Microsoft Services Agreement: Hi all, my sons account has been locked for almost 2 weeks now. When attempting to login, I end up at a screen stating to unlock navigate to aka.ms/compliancelock which I have done twice now and...
  3. Account Country is locked at United States but I am in India

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Country is locked at United States but I am in India: The MS account considers me to be in the United States, but i am in India. While paying for XBox Game Pass I am unable to complete it, because, its locked at United States and I cannot change...
  4. Locked out of account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of account: My son is locked out of Xbox account. We have went through the process of filling out the forms to recover but Microsoft is saying they cant verify due to insufficient information. We have...
  5. Xbox Account Locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Locked: My Xbox account has been locked for a month now. And I haven't got any info back on it. I have filled out the form aka many times already. I called and I haven't got any progress. Can someone from...
  6. MS account keeps getting locked because of supposedly suspicious activity when signing in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS account keeps getting locked because of supposedly suspicious activity when signing in...: Every time I sign in to my MS account on my XBox 360, it keeps telling me there's a problem with my account (Error code: 8015d000), then when I try to login using a PC, I get a box saying my...
  7. Account is locked, can't play at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is locked, can't play at all: Hey guys, So my account got locked because I was asked to insert a password, I didn't get it right too many times. I tried to reset the password, I was asked to insert the last 4 digits of my...
  8. Account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked: So my story is back in 27th June i was playing with my Xbox. when all sudden i got logged out when i tried to sign in, there's a some kind of notification or a message that shown (Fix on web) i...
  9. My account has been locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been locked: so my account has been locked for almost a year now and i had filled out the form for locked account and it has been a month and i have not gotten an email about someone helping me with my...
  10. My xbox account has been locked for weeks now

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account has been locked for weeks now: My microsoft account got locked and when i try to sign in on xbox it tells me to go to the website on the screen and when i do i need to to do a compliance lock and i have to wait for microsoft to...