locked out of live

Discus and support locked out of live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, i have been locked out of my xbox lice account and would really like help restoring it, i am the OWNER of the account and have all info as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrKLA, Jun 20, 2014.

1. MrKLA
    MrKLA Guest

locked out of live

hello,

i have been locked out of my xbox lice account and would really like help restoring it, i am the OWNER of the account and have all info as i have been the only member on the same profile for the last 8 years, the only thing that i do not have access
    to is the backup emergency email that was cancelled years ago..

Please help!!!

:)

MrKLA, Jun 20, 2014
  2. juan van
    juan van Guest
    locked out of xbox live

If you still have access to the account on the Console you can change the email attached to it

support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Then you should be able to do a password reset then.

Hope that helps.

12 yrs ago when the internet was a free loving full of unknown no one ever put the right info in - Well most young people.

juan van, Jun 20, 2014
  3. AmazingJesus
    AmazingJesus Guest
    locked out of xbox live

The account connected to this is thehootinany

I was at my friends house about a year ago trying to recover my account. So i put in the password wrong a few times and was locked out by hotmail. Fair enough. So i tried to reset my password and was asked for my secret question. Well *** me, i made this
    account in 12 years ago and all the info i put in was fake. So i get the secret question wrong. The next stop is to do the recovery form. But again they want personal information which i don't have and only get auto responses. I tried this process about 4
    times offering every form of personal ID i have. I talked to live support multiple times. All i was told is "tough. we can't help you. try live support."

By now the hotmail account has probably expired. I do have access to the account on my own xbox so i can play online from home. But i can't go to a friends house and recover it. There's something like 43k gamerscore on there and multiple dlc. BUT, and here's
    the kicker, by little brothers account's parental settings are tied into my account as well. So with this recent update he can't go online without my consent which i can't give.

if anyone has any kind of advice i appreciate it.

AmazingJesus, Jun 20, 2014
  4. Caeser-15BA7DFE-D395 Win User

Locked out of Xbox Live.

This same thing has just happened to me! I changed my alias, I then tried to log into my Xbox one account and it's asking me for a password for my old alias. Even though I know the password, xbox one is not accepting it..wth? I can log into my account online
    with my new alias (this one) just fine.

This is beyond crazy! Some help would be most appreciated!
  5. Killa Ayce Win User

Locked out of Xbox Live.

Quick little update since apparently I haven't been assisted yet.

Fact of the whole matter is that Xbox Live is requesting me to sign into a Microsoft account that does not exist anymore. I deleted the alias and have a different primary. Plus the passwords that I originally and positively had aren't working. I guess you
    could consider this a bump. Help.
  6. WPAK Win User

Locked out of Xbox Live

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist with a suspension issue etc.

The only place you can go to try and find the information you seek is enforcement.xbox.com not sure much can be done for a 24h suspension, but that link will be the only place for information.

This is all that can be advised. Sorry

Side note: please do not mention reference numbers in the forums, since this can be seen by anyone.
  7. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Locked out of xbox live

Hey NYC! If you are locked out, you will need to contact
    Phone Support
    to get your info updated.

Let us know if you have any questions!
  8. Caeser-15BA7DFE-D395 Win User

Locked out of Xbox Live.

Ok, seems I fixed the problem by doing a factory reset on the console and re-downloading my gamertag.
Thema:

locked out of live

1. locked out of live - Similar Threads - locked live

2. Locked out of microsoft account - reimbursement for xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of microsoft account - reimbursement for xbox live: I was recently locked out of my Microsoft account. The account has two email and a cell phone associated with it. However when I request to reset the password it will only send to an old work...
  3. [Forza Horizon 4] Xbox Live services down - seasonal rewards locked due to no connection

in XBoX on Windows
    [Forza Horizon 4] Xbox Live services down - seasonal rewards locked due to no connection: Hi. So XBox services are not running smoothly (like - not running at all) and I wanted to finish online events in Forza Horizon 4 to unlock exclusive cars. That won't happen as I was not able to...
  4. Parental Lock Xbox LIVE 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Lock Xbox LIVE 360: Recently I started Forza Motorsport 4 again. When I was choosing a car I noticed that one of my cars looked different, half of the decals were missing. I went to apply decals, only to be receive...
  5. Parental Lock. Xbox Live 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Lock. Xbox Live 360: Recently I started Forza Motorsport 4 again. When I was choosing a car I noticed that one of my cars looked different, half of the decals were missing. I went to apply decals, only to be receive...
  6. Xbox Live billing account is locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live billing account is locked: O que posso fazer para desbloquear minha conta de faturamento ao vivo do Xbox, que está bloqueada ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [Translation-What can I...
  7. Locked out of Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Xbox live account: Hi guys, so i need some serious help. I created an xbox live account back on my xbox 360 way back in December of 2008. Since then i've lost access to the orginal email I used to log into the...
  8. FH3 - LOCKED PRIVILEGE: This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    FH3 - LOCKED PRIVILEGE: This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings: Hi everyone I have had this issue since I first bought Forza Horizon 3 and have seen other people having the same issue. Every time I go to access new paints or the auction house this message pops...
  9. I've been trying to buy my Xbox Live Gold account but it says my account has been locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to buy my Xbox Live Gold account but it says my account has been locked: I don't like how they locked my account without telling me 17826050-0b01-4531-a8d9-ef2c9932fdbc
  10. 12 Months Live Code Region Locked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Months Live Code Region Locked...: Hi. When trying to redeem my United Kingdom xbox live subscription code I get an error message saying it is locked in this region. These types of codes have always been region free so I don't...