Locked out of multiplayer on B.O.4

Discus and support Locked out of multiplayer on B.O.4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I select multiplayer,it takes me to "Infected: Final Stand". I cant contact anyone in support on here OR Activision. What can I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DUBXTHAGENERAL, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Locked out of multiplayer on B.O.4

Everytime I select multiplayer,it takes me to "Infected: Final Stand". I cant contact anyone in support on here OR Activision. What can I do?

:)

DUBXTHAGENERAL, Aug 15, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello General,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns not being able to select that you want to play in within Call of Duty Black Ops 4.

It may be best in this case to ask this question from the Call of Duty Forums where all of the discussions
    regarding in-game questions occur.

Try this out and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Make sure that you are connected to the internet and if you are and it’s still not working, I would recommend uninstalling/reinstalling the game.
  4. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Try To Clear Cache If Not Try Reinstall :)
  5. Mesmeric Rose Win User

COD: Ghosts Extinction Mode

Does anyone know if we use our multiplayer characters or do we use preset characters like in B.O. Zombies? =/
  6. Spike1968 Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

Probably won’t play much, family member in hospital. But it will probably be B.O. 4 when I can.
Thema:

1. Locked out of multiplayer on B.O.4 - Similar Threads - Locked multiplayer

2. Minecraft skin pack suddenly locked up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack suddenly locked up: A while back, I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter pack, and with it, got Minecraft coins. I used some of the coins to by the skin pack Nebula HD. I've been using the skin pack for...
  3. Multiplayer locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer locked: Hi, i 1st dowloded the game and played MP with no problems for a week, then it just locked. As i was searching for answers in the internet i found out you need a live gold membership for MP. Now i...
  4. Wot multiplayer locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wot multiplayer locked?: been playing wot all day stopped to have diner came back can't open multiplayer. What happened? 9b014319-eca0-4eb4-96bf-e1e6315be4ec
  5. Multiplayer locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer locked: hello. Need some help. The multiplayer mode is locked along with Ranked battles and team training. I have purchased Xbox live gold on 06.05.2017 as I did every month since last year. Can...
  6. Xbox One after Bf1 update, all profiles locked for multiplayer: Missing Multiplayer ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One after Bf1 update, all profiles locked for multiplayer: Missing Multiplayer ...: Hi. My son downloaded and installed the BF1 update on our Xbox one 20170314. After the the update, we cant no longer play online on our 3 accounts in different games eaven that we have a fully...
  7. Game Locking up briefly during gameplay on Multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Locking up briefly during gameplay on Multiplayer.: After the Update for GOW4 I have had nothing but issues, the game freezes for 2-3 seconds at a time during MultiPlayer play at random, sometimes it will do it once, or sometimes it will do it 10...
  8. creation of multiplayer matches is locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    creation of multiplayer matches is locked: What do I need to release the feature to create custom multiplayer matches. I have been through the 80 level and so far it is locked. 2330efcc-153f-4152-bca1-4fa7278c0fdd
  9. World of Tanks Multiplayer locked since today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Multiplayer locked since today: After having chosen and connected to a Server: On the Start Screen I cannot choose Multiplayer (Lock Sign) I can only choose Testarea Wargaming Support already answered: Upon checking your World...
  10. Lvl 30 and lvl 31 Lock for Crota Raid / Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lvl 30 and lvl 31 Lock for Crota Raid / Multiplayer: Can anyone help me with the new raid? I have not played destiny recently and decided to start playing again only to realize my old raid group doesn't play anymore. If anyone is willing to help me...