Locked out of my account

Discus and support Locked out of my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So anyone have any good ways of getting back into your account? My xbox was stolen and I made my account like 6-7 years ago so I dont know any of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cummins95, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Cummins95
    Cummins95 Guest

Locked out of my account

So anyone have any good ways of getting back into your account? My xbox was stolen and I made my account like 6-7 years ago so I dont know any of my info. I still know my password and user name but it says its locked. Ive spent $100s on games and movies
    over the years and dont wanna lose it all. Any help is appreciated

:)

Cummins95, Jul 8, 2019
  2. SkippingOrange5 Win User

Locked out my account

It currently exists on a console and has been for the last year.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Locked out my account

Hello there! Does the account currently exist on a console, or are you trying to add it to a new console?
  4. rhi the bave Win User

locked out of my account.

You might want to call Xbox Cusotmer Support for help with this one!
  5. Lee-1D32687A-8B6E-48 Win User

locked out of my account

Hey mate, sorry to hear about your troubles. Do you still have access to the email account tied to your Xbox Live profile? If so, there might be chance of changing your password and regaining access. If not, and you no longer have access to the email address,
    know the password, or know your security question, there isn't a whole lotta hope in getting access to your account. Auto Renew isn't a contract, and you're welcome to cancel it at any time. You won't be able to get a refund for time already purchased, but
    contacting PayPal and asking them to stop the automatic payments is probably your best option and there shouldn't be any repercussions from Xbox, aside from no longer being able to access Gold features, although it sounds like you haven't been able to regardless.
  6. dumbass456 Win User

locked out of my account

well i believe the email was deleted along time ago or i just have no idea what it is. the policy is flawed because i have ways of identifying myself as the account holder but they would rather have me tell them an email that hasn't been used in years or
    might not exist anymore. i have had many problems in the past with xbox and its always been confusing nonsense that could have been easily settled if there wasn't so much bureaucracy involved. so i believe im going to get rid of my xbox and start over with
    playstation. half of my friends have done it because they were fed up with microsoft and have had no complaints since. so microsoft you just lost another customer.
Thema:

Locked out of my account

1. Locked out of my account - Similar Threads - Locked account

2. Friend is completely locked out of account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend is completely locked out of account: Hello, My friend [Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] has been locked out of his account for 2 weeks. Hes gone over and over in a loop doing the same stuff to recover. Reset password, yada...
  3. Can I lock my console from my account while on a pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I lock my console from my account while on a pc?: Is there anyway I can lock my xbox one console from my online account so no one can use it? I don't have access to the console itself right now because my ex stole it when she moved out and I'm...
  4. Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account: My friend invited another friend over and he kept spamming the wrong password (its the metod of pressing the buttons on the controller) and now it says that you can authorize the account with the...
  5. Cuenta microsoft bloqueada [Microsoft account locked]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cuenta microsoft bloqueada [Microsoft account locked]: Mui buenas comunidad He tenido una muy mala experiencia con el servicio de microsoft y su contenido. Hace ya 15 años que poseia una cuenta ala que vincule con diferententes sercios y...
  6. Locked Account: Switched My Account Over

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked Account: Switched My Account Over: Hey, I was wondering how to solve my issue of my account being Locked. i recently switched my account from another xbox one and about 4 weeks ago i got hacked & when i signed in on my new xbox it...
  7. Locked out of my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my account: Hi guys, My microsoft account was hacked back in July this year, and the person had tried to purchase a gold membership which microsoft refunded. I tried to log into my account to change my...
  8. Microsoft Account Locked Out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Locked Out: So ive had a suspesion that has ended, but beforw that, 4 days before it ends looking into my accout i was locked out for no reasons given. Till this day (my suspenion is gone) it still locks me...
  9. Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed: I bought an xbox one x, and tried to log in to my account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** , but I need to verify it because of "unusual activity" despite me...
  10. Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account.: MY 10 year old son has locked himself out of his account on Xbox. He cannot remember the password. I went online and filled the form in 4 times and nothing. Just get an automated message. Last...