Locked out of my account

Discus and support Locked out of my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So anyone have any good ways of getting back into your account? My xbox was stolen and I made my account like 6-7 years ago so I dont know any of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cummins95, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Cummins95
    Cummins95 Guest

Locked out of my account

So anyone have any good ways of getting back into your account? My xbox was stolen and I made my account like 6-7 years ago so I dont know any of my info. I still know my password and user name but it says its locked. Ive spent $100s on games and movies
    over the years and dont wanna lose it all. Any help is appreciated

:)

Cummins95, Jul 8, 2019
  2. SkippingOrange5 Win User

Locked out my account

It currently exists on a console and has been for the last year.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Locked out my account

Hello there! Does the account currently exist on a console, or are you trying to add it to a new console?
  4. rhi the bave Win User

locked out of my account.

You might want to call Xbox Cusotmer Support for help with this one!
  5. Lee-1D32687A-8B6E-48 Win User

locked out of my account

Hey mate, sorry to hear about your troubles. Do you still have access to the email account tied to your Xbox Live profile? If so, there might be chance of changing your password and regaining access. If not, and you no longer have access to the email address,
    know the password, or know your security question, there isn't a whole lotta hope in getting access to your account. Auto Renew isn't a contract, and you're welcome to cancel it at any time. You won't be able to get a refund for time already purchased, but
    contacting PayPal and asking them to stop the automatic payments is probably your best option and there shouldn't be any repercussions from Xbox, aside from no longer being able to access Gold features, although it sounds like you haven't been able to regardless.
  6. dumbass456 Win User

locked out of my account

well i believe the email was deleted along time ago or i just have no idea what it is. the policy is flawed because i have ways of identifying myself as the account holder but they would rather have me tell them an email that hasn't been used in years or
    might not exist anymore. i have had many problems in the past with xbox and its always been confusing nonsense that could have been easily settled if there wasn't so much bureaucracy involved. so i believe im going to get rid of my xbox and start over with
    playstation. half of my friends have done it because they were fed up with microsoft and have had no complaints since. so microsoft you just lost another customer.
Thema:

Locked out of my account

1. Locked out of my account - Similar Threads - Locked account

2. I have been locked out of my account for a month now!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of my account for a month now!: Split from this thread. I have been locked out of my account for a month now!! was level 99 on apex season pass... I have tried EVERYTHING reported them to BBB to get an email response from...
  3. Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?: A few months ago my account locked by Microsoft because one of my stupid friends was messing about with my gamerpic and made them some was rude and racist ones and now my account has been locked...
  4. Account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked: I have not been playing on my xbox for quite a while now (just used it for netflix) and now it wants my password again when logging into my account although I have automatic log in enabled. So I...
  5. Locked out of account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of account: So I tried to log back in the my account today right, so I filled in all the right information and it still has me locked out and it told me to go to xbox dot com slash proof and now I'm here...
  6. Xbox account child lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account child lock: I am 18 and I put my card on file I need to change my account from child to adult 2410d789-0344-4e99-9971-27fce1306d1b
  7. Account locked in Expertzone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked in Expertzone: Hi, Have not signed into expertzone for a while. Tried the other day logged in account but have message account is locked try again later. I have tried again and the account is still locked. How...
  8. Child account locked out and child recovery email is deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account locked out and child recovery email is deleted: Hi all, i created ana child account for my son and linkws hia xbox to that account. Now he forgot the password of Microsoft account amd the email which he used to enroll is deleted. When i try to...
  9. Xbox account locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account locked: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-microsoftxbox-account/e1ff755d-4d0d-4d6b-b67f-f71312e7a789?page=2 this was the original thread, which was wrongfully locked. he...
  10. locked out of my microsoft/xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    locked out of my microsoft/xbox account.: hi, I'm extremely distressed due to getting absolutely no answers. my Microsoft account has been locked because of "suspicious activity" and so has my Xbox account. I need to get back in because...