Locked out of my account

Discus and support Locked out of my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently tried to login in to my zbox the other day and it said i needed to login to my profile on the website. When i did i got the message We’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonBushby, Mar 3, 2021.

1. JonBushby
    JonBushby Guest

Locked out of my account

I recently tried to login in to my zbox the other day and it said i needed to login to my profile on the website. When i did i got the message

We’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.

I have followed the instructions to unlock my account but i now get the following email.

Your security is important to us
    Recently, we received several requests to gain access to ************ Unfortunately, we were unable to verify your ownership using the information that was provided. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. .......

it goes on to say next steps are i should create a new account!

This is absolutely out of the question. I have all my games and purchases along with £450 of Microsoft Credit that i was going to use to purchase an Xbox for my son. Not to mention its also linked to Skype, Outlook, Onedrive, appcenter and visual studio online which contains years worth of work.

Its very scary how MS is prepared to lock your account at a moments notice and deny you access to everything linked to your Microsoft Account and then be completely unwilling to help you resolve the problem.

Im really stuck now and have no idea what to do.

:)

JonBushby, Mar 3, 2021
  2. SkippingOrange5 Win User

Locked out my account

It currently exists on a console and has been for the last year.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Locked out my account

Hello there! Does the account currently exist on a console, or are you trying to add it to a new console?
  4. rhi the bave Win User

locked out of my account.

You might want to call Xbox Cusotmer Support for help with this one!
  5. Lee-1D32687A-8B6E-48 Win User

locked out of my account

Hey mate, sorry to hear about your troubles. Do you still have access to the email account tied to your Xbox Live profile? If so, there might be chance of changing your password and regaining access. If not, and you no longer have access to the email address,
    know the password, or know your security question, there isn't a whole lotta hope in getting access to your account. Auto Renew isn't a contract, and you're welcome to cancel it at any time. You won't be able to get a refund for time already purchased, but
    contacting PayPal and asking them to stop the automatic payments is probably your best option and there shouldn't be any repercussions from Xbox, aside from no longer being able to access Gold features, although it sounds like you haven't been able to regardless.
  6. dumbass456 Win User

locked out of my account

well i believe the email was deleted along time ago or i just have no idea what it is. the policy is flawed because i have ways of identifying myself as the account holder but they would rather have me tell them an email that hasn't been used in years or
    might not exist anymore. i have had many problems in the past with xbox and its always been confusing nonsense that could have been easily settled if there wasn't so much bureaucracy involved. so i believe im going to get rid of my xbox and start over with
    playstation. half of my friends have done it because they were fed up with microsoft and have had no complaints since. so microsoft you just lost another customer.
Thema:

Locked out of my account

1. Locked out of my account - Similar Threads - Locked account

2. Locked 365/Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked 365/Xbox account: Please can a mod help me get my account unlocked? There appear to be quite a large number of users being locked out for breaching the MSA, sadly I am now one of them. I’ve had my Hotmail account...
  3. Account Locked Due to Making of Multiple Accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account Locked Due to Making of Multiple Accounts: Has anyone ever experienced continuously locking of your account due to making a lot of Microsoft Accounts? I want to know if anyone had a similar issue. On another account besides this one I am...
  4. I’m still locked out of my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m still locked out of my account.: So, about 5 days ago I was told my account was locked for literally no reason. I was told the reason my account was locked was due to the fact I “violated the terms and services.” Which I never...
  5. I was locked out of my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was locked out of my account.: So, pretty much, I turned on my Xbox one to hop on with some friends about 3 days ago and my screen greeted me with the message “There’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com,...
  6. Locked out of my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my account.: So, pretty much, I turned on my Xbox one to hop on with some friends about 3 days ago and my screen greeted me with the message “There’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com,...
  7. Old Account is Locked and Support is pissing me off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Account is Locked and Support is pissing me off: so ive been calling support asking them many times to help me out in getting my account back that someone has been trying to get in and i made a new account THIS one to play games again and i...
  8. Account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked: So my account has been going through some issues reacently and ended up with my account locked i already did submit a couple of forms but i guess i didnt submit enough info but tge last one i...
  9. Locked out of Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Xbox account: So this has been extremely frustrating, and seems many people have this issue with no apparent resolution. Further, it seems microsoft/xbox can't be bothered to let you directly speak to a support...
  10. Microsoft account locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account locked: So i recently had gotten scammed then i got my account back now my account is locked ! Completly shut out cannot login through an xbox that has had the account on it for 5 plus years ive gone...