Locked out of my microsoft

Discus and support Locked out of my microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My accounts locks about once a day. Everytime i go on my xbox it says “Fix this on the web” then i go on the site and its locked again, i literally do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xsammythebullx, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Locked out of my microsoft

My accounts locks about once a day.

Everytime i go on my xbox it says “Fix this on the web” then i go on the site and its locked again, i literally do nothing but get on a play games. When i go on the web it tells me my account is locked and i have to use a number to verify. Ive used
    my same number so many times now it doesnt work with my own number. So i had to use a friends number to unlock it now, n get this message out. I’ve look everywhere inluding youtube and many other people having or had this issue. 11 years been with xbox $1000’s
    of dollars spent on products , microsoft support has been 0 help, when i called them and emailed their aks.macomplaince lock. On call they cant help n tell me sorry? Your sorry its your system n you cant fix it? Ok fine went to the compliance lock 1 email
    back with insturctions to type my number in the on microsoft, then i email them back saying the obvious that it dosent work n thats why i emailed them. Days go by then support case gets closes.

And yes

ive tryed changing my password to.

to some up suggestions that will be useless here:

-unlock it with another number then change my passowrd

-call microsoft support

-go to aks.ms complaince lock

PLEASE ANYONE HELPPPPPL ME GET BACK INTO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PERMANTLEY?!?!?!?!?

:)

xsammythebullx, Jan 17, 2021
  2. ꓢꓱꓧꓕꓯ Win User

Microsoft: locked out of my account

I assume that Loveablex0x0 isn't the GT you want to log in with otherwise you wouldn't have posted here. But if you contact Xbox Live by phone and prove to them with the console's S/N the GT is on along with your name, phone number, and street address then
    they can replace your email address with another for that GT to log in again. The number is 1-800 4MY-XBOX You are able to do this my friend factory reset and sold his old Xbox 360 back in the day because he wanted a PS3 but then got married, had a kid and
    bought a new Xbox One so he asked me if I remembered his old Xbox GT that I still had on my friends list since he got that new console not just for his kid. He didn't remember the email address for that GT though because it was back in the day you could use
    a yahoo account for a GT unlike today. You'll just have to bug Xbox Live by phone until they change it for you.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

locked out of my microsoft/xbox account.

Hey Melodia-Nocturne

I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For
    more information, please visit our Legal and Corporate Affairspage.
    If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.

We recommend that you fill out that
    Automated Customer Service Rep (ACSR) form
    once more and then
    contact us

Also, please do not harass users on the forum, and do not spam the forums with multiple posts about the same situation as posted in the "Xbox
    Forum Guidelines
    ".

"We hope you understand these are in place for the good of the community and to improve your experience here. Failure to follow these guidelines could mean some bad things and in some cases,
    an offense is extremely severe or high in number that it warrants further action outside the scope of a simple forum suspension. We don't like doing that and for most it won't be a problem. We do, however, love seeing you have fun and making new friends.
    If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to message a Moderator or Support Agent."

Thank you, and this thread will now be locked.

Happy gaming.
  4. Melodia-Nocturne Win User

no but i need to log on in order to submit a case review
  5. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. Melodia-Nocturne Win User

I should also state that I am able to log into my account on the Xbox app, but not my console. it just tells me that my account is locked. I also do not get the option of a 'next' button on the page that tells me I've been locked, like most people do,
    which absolutely perplexed the support agent I spoke to. there is something extremely strange happening and I'm not very happy that nobody is helping me fix it.
Thema:

Locked out of my microsoft

1. Locked out of my microsoft - Similar Threads - Locked microsoft

2. Microsoft account locked for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account locked for no reason: I recently just created a Microsoft Xbox Live account to use for Minecraft. For the past few days, it's been working perfectly. But this morning it started doing some strange things. I tried to...
  3. Account locked & Microsoft are just keeping me running around in circles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked & Microsoft are just keeping me running around in circles: So basically i was informed of suspicious activity on my account, i was asked to change my password which i did and after that my account was locked down. I have filled out 2 questionnaires and...
  4. Lock xbox via Microsoft account, similar to "find my" functionality on iphone/ipad/etc....

in XboX Insiders
    Lock xbox via Microsoft account, similar to "find my" functionality on iphone/ipad/etc....: It would be nice if Microsoft would adopt a similar feature to "find my" in the apple ecosystem, so if someone steals your console it's essentially bricked. It's sort of ridiculous in my opinion...
  5. mcc pc locks my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    mcc pc locks my microsoft account: so basically i create a alt to play mcc pc, but then a few days after, the account gets locked for some reason? can someone explain why this is happening. i haven't done anything against the...
  6. My child’s account has been locked and Microsoft will not send me a code to unlock!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My child’s account has been locked and Microsoft will not send me a code to unlock!: I got my kids an Xbox Series X for Christmas. I set up a child account for each of them - three in total. They each have a controller, set up to automatically log them into their account....
  7. Locked out of my Microsoft account W 2 STEP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Microsoft account W 2 STEP: A couple days ago i tried to sign into my account, got the message that said it was locked, i filled out the form and talked to four different suppport people, finally got a response for them to...
  8. My microsoft account got locked 7 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    My microsoft account got locked 7 days ago: like i stated above its been a week since it was locked out and i never received an email or anything stating why it had been locked i have filled out 4 forms so far and have not received any sort...
  9. What happens to Microsoft Store purchases if Microsoft locks my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happens to Microsoft Store purchases if Microsoft locks my Microsoft account?: I consider buying Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. An expensive game/ simulator, but hopefully worth it. It can be bought on physical DVDs, via Steam or the Microsoft Store. Obviously, the...
  10. locked out of microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    locked out of microsoft account: i am locked out of my microsoft account. i tried to open a new account thru my email thru a link sent to me. i tried to create the two step security on my phone as opposed to the notebook that i...