Locked out of saves

Discus and support Locked out of saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Dragon Age: Inquisition and got the weapon dlc. When I went back to load up a save game the game said that it could not launch because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jarryd 1, Nov 18, 2014.

1. jarryd 1
    jarryd 1 Guest

Locked out of saves

I pre-ordered Dragon Age: Inquisition and got the weapon dlc. When I went back to load up a save game the game said that it could not launch because I did not have that dlc installed but it was still on my hard drive. I deleted the dlc and went to re-download
    it to see if that would fix it but the dlc is not in the store. I locked out of my saves is there a way to fix this?

:)

jarryd 1, Nov 18, 2014
  2. Toxic Raven
    Toxic Raven Guest
    Toxic Raven, Nov 18, 2014
  3. Locked out of profile

Finally fixed my xbox up after putting it on the backburner for a couple years. Everything was proper till I plugged internet access into the xbox, causing an update which locked my xbox live profile until I signed in with my microsoft account. Thing
    is I can't remember the email for my microsoft account "xxxtilldeathxxx". Its been a real long time since I've done anything with it, in fact I didn't know I even had one until today. I've searched for my gamertag on this website and found the correct
    account so I know it exists. The security question is "what was your first job?" -Its been more than 5 years, I didn't even have a job back then so, I've no idea whatsoever I could have put down. I'm worried I might have used a throwaway email or forgotten
    it entirely as it is not one of the four emails I use exclusively. I mean, I have a bevy of ways I can prove that I'm me, thats beyond simple, I just have no clue what my address would be or that question. Starting to get a bit nervous about losing all
    of my save data over something like this.

P.S. I am ofcourse posting on a different account than the one I am referring to.

xxxshenaniginsx, Nov 18, 2014
  4. Beaver Jones Win User

Locked out

Yeah, that's what I can't use and there is no other option listed for contacting support.
  5. Beaver Jones Win User

Locked out

Is there some other way to contact someone about this issue as I can not use the chat on this comp and I would like some sort of way to resolve this.
  6. Legends Future Win User

locked out

Please don't post personal information in the forums
  7. gds1972 Win User

Locked out

Hi

You will need to contact the support team directly using the link below and they should be able to help to unlock your console for you. You will need to use the option of Request a call from support or Chat with Xbox Support.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Beaver Jones Win User

Locked out

Same thing just happened to me trying to download DLC.
Thema:

Locked out of saves

1. Locked out of saves - Similar Threads - Locked saves

2. parental lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    parental lock: my xbox appears to have parental lock i cant remover it, can somone help? I can only remover it talking to an advisor no one seems to be available 24f06458-4ce0-4e54-b24a-ccb50bda4977
  3. Locked out due to not knowing old email password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out due to not knowing old email password: Bottom line: My son typed in wrong passkey 3 times. Locked out. Xbox asking for password to an old email account to unlock it. I do not have this password. 91fc41ce-7c78-461b-9422-1c5e14f9451d
  4. Recovering locked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering locked account: I have recently moved and left my home xbox behind. I recently got another one and I entered my password too many times incorrectly and now my account is locked. It doesn't give me an option to...
  5. Locked out of my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my account: Hello, i was wondering if i i cou get into my xbox one account if i was offline. I tried my passkey several times and got locked out of it. Is there some other way to get into the account or do I...
  6. Purchased Content Locked on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Content Locked on Minecraft: Maps I purchased for my son late 2019, such as Toy Story, Halloween Town, even inspiration island, are now locked. My saves are still there and the items are seemingly still accessible in an old...
  7. lock and suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    lock and suspended: hi friend some days ago my account got 14 days suspended I was playing offline with that account and one day I try to purchase an EA access for 1-month after l purchase eat I receive an error...
  8. Bombing Busters I got this on xbox one s and it keeps locking up on me and it will not save ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bombing Busters I got this on xbox one s and it keeps locking up on me and it will not save ...: Bombing Busters I got this on xbox one s and it keeps locking up on me and it will not save the game 6e395053-78fa-487d-ae81-95e7da8b2953
  9. Trouble with Fallout 3 on Xbox One - not saving to cloud, achievements locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with Fallout 3 on Xbox One - not saving to cloud, achievements locked: I've been playing FO3 literally every day for a total of 136 hours in the last month. I've completed the game, and downloaded the Broken Steel DLC, which I'm about half way through. I decided to...
  10. Locked out of old account, how can I transfer game saves to a new profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of old account, how can I transfer game saves to a new profile?: My old live account has been blocked because Microsoft 'thinks someone else is using this account' and the phone number needed to verify the account is one that I haven't had access to for years...