Locked out

Discus and support Locked out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How come i'm locked out of my account and cant open it and i have changed the password and still can't get in ? c196587b-e809-40f6-94f8-b34ee5473993 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by johnjache1, Apr 13, 2020.

1. johnjache1
    johnjache1 Guest

Locked out

How come i'm locked out of my account and cant open it and i have changed the password and still can't get in ?

:)

johnjache1, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Beaver Jones Win User

Locked out

Yeah, that's what I can't use and there is no other option listed for contacting support.
  3. Beaver Jones Win User

Locked out

Is there some other way to contact someone about this issue as I can not use the chat on this comp and I would like some sort of way to resolve this.
  4. Legends Future Win User

locked out

Please don't post personal information in the forums
  5. gds1972 Win User

Locked out

Hi

You will need to contact the support team directly using the link below and they should be able to help to unlock your console for you. You will need to use the option of Request a call from support or Chat with Xbox Support.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. 1JayMax Win User

Locked out

Hi johnjache1,

Thank you for coming to the forums for help. Sorry to hear that you've been locked out of your account. Can you provide a little more information so we can attempt to help you resolve the issue such as which platform you're attempting to log in from?
Thema:

Locked out

1. Locked out - Similar Threads - Locked

2. Account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked: I cant login on my xbox because its locked, ive changed my password like thousands of times. Im also using a two step verifaction and its still getting locked. Ive also ran out of phone numbers to...
  3. Microsoft Account Locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Locked: Hi, My wife setup an account for our son to play online on Minecraft, but today he updated the software on his Nintendo Switch and the account was locked out for a ‘violation of terms of use’....
  4. HBO Max Child Profile Has All Content Locked, Despite Permissions Given to Appropriate Age...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HBO Max Child Profile Has All Content Locked, Despite Permissions Given to Appropriate Age...: So, I recently got HBO Max all set up on my Xbox. I noticed there is a lot of children's content available, so I setup a profile for my daughter and used the appropriate parental controls. When my...
  5. locked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    locked account: My account has been locked for a year when i didnt know my password now ive reset the password three times and its done nothing and its still locked so i dont know what to do...
  6. Game Pass Quests everything locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests everything locked: For the past few days, everything in my game pass quests has been locked. If I try to click on the quest, it recommends that I buy Game Pass which I have. It looks like there's something broken on...
  7. Locking account on another device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locking account on another device: I had gameshared with a friend a few months ago and would like to game share with my girlfriend now. I want to remove or at least lock the account on my friend's xbox and I would have to do it...
  8. Locked out of both accounts. Security change pushes it into a month later. Will I be able...

in XBoX on Windows
    Locked out of both accounts. Security change pushes it into a month later. Will I be able...: Hello, so here's my story: Under the hype of pso2 I tried getting it into the account for play when it releases. Now, this posed an issue: Account A, which I'm using, demanded that I verified it...
  9. My account is locked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is locked.: When i was on my other account via to (AestheticKam) it said there was a issue and i tried the reset but i forgot my password so i need help getting it. Microsoft not trying to be rude but you...
  10. Xbox Live Account - 1 GamerTag Will Not Let Us Play It Is Locked Somehow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Account - 1 GamerTag Will Not Let Us Play It Is Locked Somehow: We have 1 Xbox Live Account and we have 3 people. So we added 2 more members so we could all have our own gamertags and play together. The main account and 1 additional gamertag account work...