Locked Xbox account

Discus and support Locked Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I try unlocking my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and I finnished everything for the form but Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pz9thebest2943, May 14, 2022.

1. Locked Xbox account

So I try unlocking my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and I finnished everything for the form but Xbox live device I’d and I looked with other people and it says it would be in your console info but it is not there for me please explain and help me

:)

Pz9thebest2943, May 14, 2022
  2. bossnarak Win User

Can't download Battlestations Pacific from games with gold, Please help me.

@Gillion666 This mean next free game for this month on Xbox 360 ( Crysis 3 ) is region locked?

Region locked for Xbox 360 is locked from the account or locked from the console system?

If Microsoft locked from account, I can migrate account. If Microsoft locked from console system that I use (NTSC-J)

I will wait for the next free game with no region protection.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Locked Xbox account

Hi Pz9thebest2943, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you’re looking for the device ID for a forgotten password reset attempt, use the Xbox network device ID. This starts with "FD". You can check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Xbox Account locked?

Hey Climbable, please call phone support back for more information on that billing notification. Phone support should be able to help resolve all things billing-related. :)
  5. bowski477 Win User

Xbox account locked

Your previous post was locked due to threats of legal action. There is nothing further that can be done on this forum. You will need to work with Official support on support.xbox.com/contact-us and the resources provided from the support agents in your
    previous thread. Thanks.
  6. Vladimir Portal Win User

Account locked and xbox

Thema:

Locked Xbox account

1. Locked Xbox account - Similar Threads - Locked account

2. My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.: Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC had previously had coins in the account some of which had been used on marketplace to buy mods, these were fine and working until today, when I logged in I could no...
  3. Something went wrong parental control child locked out of account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong parental control child locked out of account: Hi there I have been on chat and call with Microsoft 5-6 times now and no one can solve this problem so hoping someone here can. For some reasons my adult account has been separated from my...
  4. Why does my account keep getting locked out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my account keep getting locked out?: Every week I log onto xbox and I'm greeted with the same thing "Your account has been locked due to violation of the terms and services" but I don't understand what I have done as I've played for...
  5. Microsoft account locked out of multiplayer due to being made a child account in a random...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account locked out of multiplayer due to being made a child account in a random...: My microsoft account is assigned to a family with a random gmail account, I need to be able to change my privacy settings to access online multiplayer but I am apparently a child account. I have...
  6. Locked out of account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of account: So I have been locked out of my account it says that the passwords been put in too many times or I'ma associated with a work or an organization which I don't believe that I am but anywho my two...
  7. My account is locked and I dont know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account is locked and I dont know why?: I need help unlocking my acc everytime i submit a forum it tells me “Hi, Microsoft disabled access to the account due to a serious violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement:...
  8. Account locked everytime I log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked everytime I log in: Everytime I log in to this xbox/microsoft account it tells me its been locked and has to be unlocked via an SMS. Its a huge pain and apparently will stop accepting my phone number at some point...
  9. Xbox account locked, and cant recover it because I had Two-Step verification on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account locked, and cant recover it because I had Two-Step verification on.: When logging in to any Microsoft service I receive the message: Your account has been locked We’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your...
  10. Unjust locking of my account for "violation of TOS"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjust locking of my account for "violation of TOS": So, today I get greeted with a "Your account has been locked" message when I attempt to play Minecraft. There is no reason as to why it got locked, only a link with reasons as to why your account...