Discus and support Locked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turn on my console, signs in to xbox live, but when I play a game, it logs me out and I can't play online. What the heck!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LEGOmaster5098, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Locked

I turn on my console, signs in to xbox live, but when I play a game, it logs me out and I can't play online. What the heck!

:)

LEGOmaster5098, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Locked

wtf why is most of the stuff locked clan tag is locked emblem is locked paint shop and showcase is locked wtf cod why you do this :'( -_- (XBOX ONE)

XXzMadBeastzXX, Jun 16, 2014
  3. bossnarak
    bossnarak Guest
    Can't download Battlestations Pacific from games with gold, Please help me.

@Gillion666 This mean next free game for this month on Xbox 360 ( Crysis 3 ) is region locked?

Region locked for Xbox 360 is locked from the account or locked from the console system?

If Microsoft locked from account, I can migrate account. If Microsoft locked from console system that I use (NTSC-J)

I will wait for the next free game with no region protection.

bossnarak, Jun 16, 2014
  4. aust1nb123
    aust1nb123 Guest

I had this problem myself at one point. All you have to is when you are signed out, just go to multiplayer and sign back in. The problem should fix it's self upon the next xbox live console update.

Hope this helped,

Austin

aust1nb123, Jun 16, 2014
  5. Symtex-40EE00FD-D749 Win User

He's f*** with us. There is no such thing. He's a troll with 0 gamerscore on a silver account. It would be on amazon and every gaming site across the globe.
  6. RuggedExponent4 Win User

7. Codename Jelly Win User

[quote user="RaveNeptune1260"]

I can see it on the Canada Microsoft Store but when I click it I get a error they must be updating the website to add it

[/quote]

Give a link then, because MS store for me only lets you view 1 by 1 not 4 on screen like the screenshot.
  8. T0X1C V3N0M Win User

9. dpoet Win User

I didn't even click link, obvious troll don't feed him
Thema:

1. Locked - Similar Threads - Locked

2. China region locked on console xBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    China region locked on console xBox one: I am a German, living in China and here I bought an xBox one. during setup I can only choose China as region AND language. I thought the xBox is not longer region locked in China. I tried to...
  3. Locked out of my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my account: Hi, I am a user of the Xbox One and I have run into a problem with my account. The account was set up at a young age of myself and therefore not in my email. I am now unable to log into the...
  4. User Generated Content. Locked Privilage

in XBoX Accessibility
    User Generated Content. Locked Privilage: Wassup. I was playing forza horizon 4 yesterday and i saw that i could not use user generated wraps and open the auction house. It just says Locked Privilege and that feature is blockes per my...
  5. Panzer Dragoon Orta Game Pass Region Locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Panzer Dragoon Orta Game Pass Region Locked?: Panzer Dragoon Orta isn't showing up in Game Pass even though it should be there. It's not my console as I've done everything to fix it. It appears to be available in the US but not other places...
  6. PROBLEM FIXED PLEASE LOCK THIS

in XBoX on Windows
    PROBLEM FIXED PLEASE LOCK THIS: I can't leave the beta, I enrolled to test the Bee Update but when I unenrolled my game was still in beta after I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I tried restarting my PC, removing accounts,...
  7. The Xbox One Controller needs an Firmware update it gets locked in Bluetooth mode and when...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox One Controller needs an Firmware update it gets locked in Bluetooth mode and when...: I use a Mac and when I attempt to pair my Xbox One Controller with Bluetooth is connects fine, the problem is getting my controller out of bluetooth mode and switching back to wired mode, but when...
  8. No locked achievements, but GS somehow is 800/1000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No locked achievements, but GS somehow is 800/1000: Hello, Xbox Console Companion shows that all achievements are Unlocked. Tacoma has 12 achievements in total, all off them are in Unlocked section. However Achievement earned is 11 and GS...
  9. I need to buy code for my boys in South America but the ones I used are region locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to buy code for my boys in South America but the ones I used are region locked: need to buy a code that works for my location a49cb103-2b29-4764-9c56-48c3defdd9f9
  10. Region locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region locked: So we took the xbox 1 to my friends house about an hour away. Hooked up to their internet and the online games wont play. It says region locked. How do we fix this??? Is it the internet or the...