Locker code redemption

Discus and support Locker code redemption in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to redeem a locker code for 2K My Team. In the middle of the ball dropping, I got an error message that said there was a problem with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ksizzle216, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Ksizzle216
    Ksizzle216 Guest

Locker code redemption

I tried to redeem a locker code for 2K My Team. In the middle of the ball dropping, I got an error message that said there was a problem with my connection. When I tried to go back in, I was given the message that this code had already been used on this
    account. Is there any way to get the code back?

:)

Ksizzle216, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Locker code redemption

Hi Ksizzle216,

Unfortunately, there is no way to get the code. Have you tried restarting your Xbox by holding the power button for 10 seconds? Then load back in the game and see if the content is there.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Locker code redemption

Was this code a Microsoft 5x5 code? If so, the first thing would be to review if the code was successfully redeemed on the account you're trying it with. You should be able to do so at your
    Microsoft Account page under Payments & Billing > Order History.

If this is a code entered directly into the game or on the 2K website, the thing to check would be with 2k's policy on codes and reach out to their support channel on what to do with those errors and code redemption.
  4. Mafivee Win User

Locker code list

The latest locker code for Oct 25 is: PARKSWAG
  5. DetsEightyOne Win User

Storage locker codes

also how the hell is the locker codes going to be a spoiler? thats just pathetic.
  6. Mafivee Win User

Locker code list

The latest locker code is: Mystery

This expires on November 7th, so get in quick while it's available!
Thema:

Locker code redemption

1. Locker code redemption - Similar Threads - Locker code redemption

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed: Hi there, my Minecraft Windows 10 that I got for free from the java edition was already redeemed by the time I tried to redeem it myself. I did not redeem it myself and had found out that my...
  3. Can I transfer a code from a deleted Microsoft account to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer a code from a deleted Microsoft account to my new one?: Hey, about 9 months ago I deleted an old Microsoft account of mine. The account had a key for Minecraft for Windows 10 edition redeemed on it, a code that I still have. I was wondering if it was...
  4. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  5. Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game: I got a battlefield 1 special edition console in 2018 when i unboxed it there was no code 12058e8b-dac2-4c7d-b8a1-5284e46fbd03
  6. sending wrong code

in XBoX Accessibility
    sending wrong code: i was gonna change my password for my microsoft account but when i was gonna sent it to the gmail i sent the code to the wrong gmail what do they i do now? can they get into my account...
  7. Won Xbox UK/Foot Locker contest, would like to know whereabouts of prizes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Won Xbox UK/Foot Locker contest, would like to know whereabouts of prizes: I Won an Xbox UK/Foot Locker contest in which I would receive a pair of trainers and a custom Xbox controller. I haven't been contacted sinse I passed on my address in over a month and would just...
  8. Locker code list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locker code list: Thought it would be good to start a locker code list here. I'll start with the one I would hope everyone has IWATCHEDNBA2KTV 0f0a4fef-4775-4179-a0ef-6d3a3ced93f6
  9. Rentaserver is out! metro/Locker 24/7 here we come!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rentaserver is out! metro/Locker 24/7 here we come!: Folks, don't be a "Badmin" bdf65904-0ce1-45ee-8e2d-b8ec38477761
  10. xbox one in a locker

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one in a locker: Hello, I have my xbox one in a locker ,behind the wall where my TV is. The problem is that I have a lot of disconnection with my controller. is there a possible solution with an IR extension...