Locking content we paid for behind publisher accounts is [mod removed] and needs to stop

Discus and support Locking content we paid for behind publisher accounts is [mod removed] and needs to stop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition of Wolfenstein Youngblood but can't access the content I paid for unless I make an account with the publisher? [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoWifeDGenerate, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Locking content we paid for behind publisher accounts is [mod removed] and needs to stop

I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition of Wolfenstein Youngblood but can't access the content I paid for unless I make an account with the publisher? [Mod Removed] them and every other publisher that does this. I paid for it on my Xbox account. I should be able
    to access it on that account. I refuse ot have an account with every bloody publisher. It's a stupid and unnecessary thing.

:)

NoWifeDGenerate, Jul 29, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Locking content we paid for behind publisher accounts is [mod removed] and needs to stop

3. NoWifeDGenerate Win User

Your reply doesn't even make sense. It's not required to play the game itself. It's only required to access the deluxe edition cosmetics or play online. Quit making up [mod removed] excuses. They do it to collect information to sell, and it's [mod removed].
    It's never been necessary before, and it's not necessary now. Every publisher that does it goes on my "Pirate their [mod removed] on PC instead" list from that point on. I will NOT have a useless [mod removed] account with every individual publisher. It's
    ridiculous, and people need to stop being sheep about it!
  4. Christyna64 Win User

This is the common practice now and is in almost every game. They do this to keep track of player data to help in further development of the game and future games.
  5. NoWifeDGenerate Win User

Xbox/MS decides what's allowed on their [mod removed] store. Just like Sony started censoring every [mod removed] thing. MS most definitely has the right to block that account [mod removed].
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

bypassing the badword filter here by using ***'s is a violation of the terms of use here. Please refrain from doing so.

We are gamers just like you, there is zero reason to take your anger out on us.
Thema:

1. Locking content we paid for behind publisher accounts is [mod removed] and needs to stop - Similar Threads - Locking content paid

2. Locked out of multiplayer on B.O.4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of multiplayer on B.O.4: Everytime I select multiplayer,it takes me to "Infected: Final Stand". I cant contact anyone in support on here OR Activision. What can I do? d7f55e77-6f65-4ff5-b5b2-9b6da163c485
  3. Thank you for locking my thread

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thank you for locking my thread: Ill be canceling my subscription now. Last time I spend anymore on anything xbox related. you share me links on how to fix it myself? tell me to use the warranty as if I didnt already know that...
  4. Locked out of Destiny 2 MP content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of Destiny 2 MP content: Getting message on Destiny 2 ..... “Players do not have access to this activity.” I have cleared the OneX cache and restarted the game to no avail. Suggestions ?...
  5. Latest update for WW2 locked me out of the Divisions pre-order bonus content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest update for WW2 locked me out of the Divisions pre-order bonus content: Anyone else having this issue? When I downloaded the latest WW2 update I am now locked out of my pre-order Divisions bonus content. I had full access to it before the latest download. How do...
  6. Minecraft Windows10 - previously bought content pack is locked again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows10 - previously bought content pack is locked again: Hi, on 05/28/2017 I bought the Greek Mythology Mash-Up pack (Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition) for my daughter's account. Today that pack is locked again and requesting payment again to unlock it. Is...
  7. Region locked content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region locked content: Hi. I know every game disc i buy from anywhere at the world it plays because all xbox one games is region free. But what happened with dlcs? I leave at Greece(Region 2) and i want to buy a game...
  8. Taken King content has become locked for me and others

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taken King content has become locked for me and others: See the issue in the Bungie forms. https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/160836494/0/0 A screen will pop up that your Taken King trail has expired. All TK content is now locked....
  9. reset the contents of the lock password

in XBoX on Consoles
    reset the contents of the lock password: good night, I bought an x-box 360 but a friend set it for me. however he does not remember the password and not even the answer to reset the content lock password. what do I do now?...
  10. Disc Locked Content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Locked Content: @Defy Apparently Gamefly's top tier plan is 3 games now ( which I already have at 29.95 month ). I just went from 4 to 3 a couple months ago in preparation for the WoW expansion and less console...