Locking question i posted

Discus and support Locking question i posted in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Now i can't reply. Should i not report a bug parity? Locked by smwutches 1b98934a-6138-45ec-8baf-05260d3b34d0 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by seannaughton, Aug 6, 2019.

1. seannaughton
    seannaughton Guest

Now i can't reply. Should i not report a bug parity? Locked by smwutches

:)

seannaughton, Aug 6, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Hi Sean,

Please wait for staff to return to work tomorrow (Monday), so a CM can address your query.

Best,

L
  3. Smwutches Win User

Also remember the
    forum guidelines.

27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about
    a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
  4. {Parity} Win User

5. XBF Brad A Win User

New GFWL Policy

Hello Ackis,

Reason why it was locked is he changed the thread to the post you see now. That is when I locked it. As the original question was no longer available.

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Gamertag

Hi Mario,

As you have duplicate posts created I will be locking this one. we will answer your questions on the first post made.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Locking question i posted - Similar Threads - Locking question posted

2. Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...: I have waited the 309 minute wait time for a call back which never came and sat in the chat assistance box for well over an hour without ever getting assistance and even here instead of help I get...
  3. Error code 0x97e107df question was locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x97e107df question was locked?: Error code 0x97e107df when I start my madden 20 Xbox1 digital version. And my last question was locked and a link put on it that just sent me to home page? Halp!...
  4. Locking threads without awnsering question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locking threads without awnsering question.: Need I say more trying to get a clean answer but to no avail they give me a copy/paste answer and simply block anyone from having an opinion or comment its frankly rude and hindering people such...
  5. A quick question regarding backwards compatibility and Region locking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A quick question regarding backwards compatibility and Region locking: I was wondering if anyone could help me out. Due to living in the UK I missed out on a very select few Xbox 360 games that were region locked to America. I was wondering since the Xbox One is...
  6. Another thread locked, another question unanswered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another thread locked, another question unanswered: Point me in a direction that gets a response. This is an active issue for the majority of this year and nobody has said anything about it! At first it was "Go to EA" Then EA says "Go to Microsoft"...
  7. Don't know password or answer question. Was gifted xbox360 with a parental lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't know password or answer question. Was gifted xbox360 with a parental lock: i was gifted an Xbox 360 and don't know family passcode or security question to bypass codes I've found don't work! f021f3b4-270f-480f-868b-3de5081b885b
  8. question about locked accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    question about locked accounts: I want to know what would be the reason or reasons why an account would be "locked" when trying to sign into the xbox; it refers people to the website to unlock it, however if its a Microsoft...
  9. Question about Region Locked Console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Region Locked Console.: My cousin is visiting from China with a Xbox One China. I understand that it is region locked meaning it can't play any games bought in America. But can she play the xbox one games she got from...
  10. Region lock question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region lock question: Hi everyone, I haven't been involved in the Xbox community for a while now (I pretty much stopped using my 360 after halo reach) but lately I've been considering getting an Xbox one for my lounge...