Discus and support Log in bug not fix yet in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Now I'm in on my second week with my problem and since my last post. My problem is that I can't log in or add a profile. All that happens is that the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WolfofSWE, Sep 3, 2019.

1. /u/WolfofSWE
    /u/WolfofSWE Guest

Now I'm in on my second week with my problem and since my last post. My problem is that I can't log in or add a profile. All that happens is that the window opens and load two times for a short while and after that, it closes again. I and the support have tried every solution there is and nothing helps.
    I cant report my problem on the console because I can't log in and can't leave for the same reason to fix it.
    So Insider staff can you help me? I can't wait anymore. If you are fixing it how long time is it left until its fixed?

submitted by /u/WolfofSWE
    [link] [comments]

/u/WolfofSWE, Sep 3, 2019
  2. GrowlingYapper Win User

Bugs Fixed Yet

All I can say its not happened to me but it as happened to others you will enjoy the game that's for sure.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox Live

You will have to change your password to something shorter if you want to log on with your Xbox 360.

This is a current bug in the Xbox 360 that other people have problems with too. Microsoft has yet to fix it.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Gamepass Ultimate upgrade deletes Xbox tenure

Probably a bug that will soon be fixed. Try clearing the cache by logging out and logging in again. Good luck buddy!
  5. ArkadiumSupport Win User

DASH MODE BUG

Thank you for reporting this bug with such detailed steps to reproduce. We'll log this bug with our developers for a fix in a future update. Sorry for the error!
  6. OPOTOM Win User

error 0x80a4001a and not access the configuration

Could u fix this bug so i can log in on my account
Thema:

1. Log in bug not fix yet - Similar Threads - Log bug fix

2. Non-Korean account logging in from Korea requires age verification but fails

in XBoX on Windows
    Non-Korean account logging in from Korea requires age verification but fails: I found the solution and am just asking this to document it in case others encounter the same issue. I bought Halo The Master Chief Collection on Steam (PC). On start, it asks you to login to...
  3. no puedo iniciar sesion [Mod Translation - I can not log in]

in XBoX Accessibility
    no puedo iniciar sesion [Mod Translation - I can not log in]: buenos dias no puedo inicar sesion en mi xbox one [Mod Translation - good morning i can't log in to my xbox one] [Mod Removed - PII] dad66de2-ec2b-4a12-8827-3f51007ff836
  4. Log in on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Log in on game pass: My son has bought an Xbox one todag and he is now trying to log in on the game pass. We live in Sweden and we only get an answer that the postcode is wrong. What shall we do to solve this?...
  5. Xbox Live Pc won't log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Pc won't log in: "Sign in" in the app, it opens a little window and suggests me my Microsoft account. I choose that and soon after it shows me my username and says "Welcome back". Then I have the option to "switch...
  6. i can't log in the game. halo master chief collection.

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't log in the game. halo master chief collection.: I was in the game, access to Microsoft if the log should be, a Microsoft login under a nine-mile stretch of the box, type your email address and password hasn't. And immediately have login problem...
  7. Game crashes when logging in

in XBoX on Windows
    Game crashes when logging in: Okay so I went to install a cape on my minecraft windows 10 account and it didn't work and crashed when I did so I deleted it tried resetting the game asked for me to sign in so I did then it...
  8. My Xbox can’t log in any help???

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox can’t log in any help???: Hi my xbox will not allow me to go past the password stage of sign in any help please??? 7919881b-82ca-440e-a6fe-4db3f5f82fc4
  9. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  10. Halo Spartan **** Log-In Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Spartan **** Log-In Bug: Bug: Log-in Error Status: Resolved Description: Users receive the following message: “Xbox is not currently available or there is a network issue. Verify the computer's time is set correctly or...