Discus and support Log in problem in Microsoft Store of Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can not open wish-list anymore in Microsoft Store, Xbox after I changed my microsoft account password. I only see this page and can not go on with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JonnyWH, Jul 20, 2019.

1. JonnyWH
    JonnyWH Guest

I can not open wish-list anymore in Microsoft Store, Xbox after I changed my microsoft account password.

I only see this page and can not go on with this log in button.

This page says "Please sign in if you want to see your wish-list".

Please help me solve this issue.

:)

JonnyWH, Jul 20, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Jonny

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this, since you are being prompted to sign back in, what I would recommend would be

re-adding your account

Since you just updated your password, it should be too difficult to get back into your account.

To remove your account, go ahead and follow these simple steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account
      > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.

Once you remove your account, I would encourage the use of a
    power cycle
    . This can by done by performing these steps:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button
      on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Once this is done, you should be able to add your account back onto your console!

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. Skyman XbX Win User

Problem with 2 accounts

another problem.... wiht the old Microsoft account (YAHOO) which my XBOX ONE is logged... it's not poble to do the Login into the Windows Store maybe because it's not a Microsoft accont.

The good thing is that Everything is working good on iPAD, iPhone and Android device.... i can log in on the microsoft app and i can buy thing without problem.

The problem is only on the Surface...
  4. Belulqerimaj Win User

Xbox Live sign in

Hello, thanks for the reply. But i dont think the problem lies there. I can log in to my Microsoft through my website or in Microsoft store, but as a said i cant log in while it asks me to log in while im ingame. An ingame pops up to sign into my Microsoft
    account, to access Xbox Live. // Sad player :(
  5. Ev3rReady Win User

Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue

This is what fixed this problem for me.

• open windows app store (microsoft store)
    • log out from your primary account (in the microsoft store)
    • go to windows services
    • stop "windows update service"
    • erase contents of folder: C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution
    • restart your computer
    • open windows app store, log in yourself
    • start xbox app (beta)
    • download game

Credit to Reddit user MaleficentBenefit for posting this solution originally.
  6. yobrizo Win User

My accounts/devices

Log into the Microsoft Store (store app) with your Xbox account and you should asocoar the PC
Thema:

1. Log in problem in Microsoft Store of Xbox - Similar Threads - Log problem Microsoft

2. Problems logging in on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems logging in on Xbox: I can login to microsoft acc on phone etc but when I try on xbox 1 it seems to freeze after I enter the correct password. please help 3fc6ce7f-7e3d-4378-913d-3233fbff5625
  3. log in problems / stand alone plater problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    log in problems / stand alone plater problems: i have tried five times to log into my xbox live account with no luck, i have reset the password four times and after each reset it will still not log me in, all i want to do is use the offline...
  4. I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!: Hello! When i want to log in into my xbox account in every game or application i'm getting an error "The file specified cannot be found". I was updating every single xbox application, doing every...
  5. Flight Simulator Insider Program Log in Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator Insider Program Log in Problems: So I am a really big fan of Microsoft Flight Sim series and I boarded the hype train for the new one. When the Insider Program launched, I registered. I tried to log in by pressing the insider log...
  6. Problems with access trying to log in on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with access trying to log in on xbox: Hello am have a issue with my xbox live accessing. It seems that I can’t connect to my games and the apps and the internet is working fine. c80ff46e-b846-48e2-b2cc-22be5bc71acc
  7. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  8. Problems logging onto Xbox Live playing 360 games on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems logging onto Xbox Live playing 360 games on Xbox 1: I have an xbox one and when I play xbox 360 games I cant log on to my xbox live. It tells me the password isnt correct but I know it is. So I’m not able to play the 360 games to the fullest...
  9. Problems logging in to Xbox with Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems logging in to Xbox with Microsoft Sudoku: Anyone else having problems logging in to Microsoft Sudoku. No problem with Solitaire Collection or Word Games but cannot login with Sudoku. Have already uninstalled and reinstalled twice but no...
  10. Problems to log in on Bungie.net with my Microsoft Account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems to log in on Bungie.net with my Microsoft Account.: Hey, I have a problem. I can't log in with my Microsoft Account on Bungie.net. Every time i try it the log in launcher says because of technical problems it isn't possible. I get a Communication...