Discus and support log in problems / stand alone plater problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have tried five times to log into my xbox live account with no luck, i have reset the password four times and after each reset it will still not log... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by paulpethers, Nov 18, 2019.

1. paulpethers
    paulpethers Guest

i have tried five times to log into my xbox live account with no luck, i have reset the password four times and after each reset it will still not log me in, all i want to do is use the offline media player for my xbox360. i downloaded the stand
    alone player for my old 360 and it always worked offline when that stopped working i bought another 360 and the stand alone player only seemed to work online, i uninstalled and re installed it twice always deleting it from the hard drive. now i cant seem to

:)

paulpethers, Nov 18, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi paulpethers,

sorry to hear. First of all the 360 has got a passwortchar maximum 12 Chars. Also check if your account is protected with two-step verification, the 360 can not handle this. If you want to use the
    two-step verification, you have to ask at the same webside (https://account.live.com/proofs/manage/additional) for an app Password and this you have to use at the 360.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. paulpethers Win User

Thanks for taking the time to help me, I will not use more than twelve characters. Could you help with the stand alone media player that works offline. I rarely use xbox live my old xbox had the additional player that worked offline my new xbox 360 wont
    play media files offline despite downloading the stand alone player
  4. haroldgraunke Win User

Bought 360 version but CAN'T get the XBOX ONE version????!!

there blaming activsion for the problem. say they have not released a stand alone version for the upgrade yet load of crap
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Destiny 2: Forsaken

Bungie is aware of the problem that the stand alone version of Forsaken can't be purchased or redeemed.

Hopefully thing will be solved soon.
  6. Petch007 Win User

The Martian Extended Edition UHD Blu ray Dolby Atmos Sound Sync Problem

I've the same problem. I suspect it's the drive access time when "branching" for the extended scenes.

Surely it's a problem easy to solve with the hardware of the Xbox (i.e. increase the read buffer). Stand alone players don't seem to have a problem.
Thema:

1. log in problems / stand alone plater problems - Similar Threads - log problems stand

2. Problem logging in to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem logging in to xbox: i am unable to log on to the xbox site at certain times and am completely unable to log onto the sea of thieves website. why is this? 6a4235ab-3a43-4925-bb79-b872b6a91e81
  3. Проблема НЕ захода в учётную запись на PS4 -[Translation - The problem is NOT logging into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема НЕ захода в учётную запись на PS4 -[Translation - The problem is NOT logging into...: Извините что пишу сюда, но иная категория не подходит... Здраствуйте, я столкнулся, видимо, с частой проблемой входа в учутную запись Microsoft в игре Minecraft на консоли PlayStation4. Проблема...
  4. Can't log in constantly giving me problems

in XboX Insiders
    Can't log in constantly giving me problems: It's constantly giving me problems logging saying I can't log in this is for alpha skip ahead we need some updates or fixes please getting really annoying submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link]...
  5. . microsoft solitaire ( android) log in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    . microsoft solitaire ( android) log in problem: I have microsoft solitaire on my android phone. I accidently logged out and cant log back in. It shows email address on xbox log in page but then an error code. Have uninstalled and re-installed...
  6. Problems with xbox profile turning on/log in by itself on different consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with xbox profile turning on/log in by itself on different consoles?: How to fix a problem with xbox live profile turning on or log in by itself on 2 different consoles. I have my xbox live profile saved on my brother console, so that we can play together or with...
  7. Problema al iniciar sesión en la aplicacion de Juegos/Xbox | Windows 8[Problem logging in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema al iniciar sesión en la aplicacion de Juegos/Xbox | Windows 8[Problem logging in...: Buenas noches! Cuando abro la aplicación de Xbox y quiero iniciar sesión pero nunca termina el proceso hasta llegar a encontrarme con un cartel de error en donde aparece el que el siguiente:...
  8. Problems logging in on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems logging in on Xbox: I can login to microsoft acc on phone etc but when I try on xbox 1 it seems to freeze after I enter the correct password. please help 3fc6ce7f-7e3d-4378-913d-3233fbff5625
  9. I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!: Hello! When i want to log in into my xbox account in every game or application i'm getting an error "The file specified cannot be found". I was updating every single xbox application, doing every...
  10. Flight Simulator Insider Program Log in Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator Insider Program Log in Problems: So I am a really big fan of Microsoft Flight Sim series and I boarded the hype train for the new one. When the Insider Program launched, I registered. I tried to log in by pressing the insider log...