Discus and support Log into account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; New xbox1S. Enter email address, then screen goes white and nothing happens. Keeps asking "who are you?. Again enter my email address, with same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dustyrusty_108, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Log into account

New xbox1S. Enter email address, then screen goes white and nothing happens. Keeps asking "who are you?. Again enter my email address, with same result. Must have tried 30 times with no success. Please help

:)

Dustyrusty_108, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Photonimus Win User

Account log in

If you've already made the account, don't use the info to make an account on the console. Bypass creating an account and choose to recover/download profile, then input the proper info.
  3. onyxishere Win User

logging in to account

4. blueamcat Win User

Hmm. That's not normal! Can you try a power cycle and see if it does the same thing? Turn off the console and unplug it for 30 seconds. Then try it again.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Dusty!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your console to let you start it up.

I would suggest trying reset your console through the
    Xbox One Startup Troubleshooter
    , a little menu that helps if your console is not letting you get past the dashboard. You can get this up by:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
    7. When prompted, select Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
    When you get a chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.
  6. Dodgy Bob 1 Win User

No way to log in with another MS Account?

Same issue.

Logged into windows, email, etc with account A

Logged into xbox app. with account B.

Microsft Solitaire logs in with account B (correct).

Microsoft Mahjong logs in with account B (correct).

Microsoft Minesweeper logs in with account A (incorrect).

Microsoft Sudoku logs in with account A (incorrect).
Thema:

1. Log into account - Similar Threads - Log account

2. can log into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can log into my account: i cant log into my account and when i try ikeep getting a code 3286f7bb-0f15-44b3-8e29-18551bbbfda1
  3. Troubles logging into our Live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Troubles logging into our Live account: All was just fine up until today afternoon. When we try logging into our Live account sometimes we are able to and sometimes we get "access denied" page. When we are able to log in, clicking on...
  4. No way to log in to my Windows 10 Xbox's account - code (0x406)

in XBoX Accessibility
    No way to log in to my Windows 10 Xbox's account - code (0x406): Hello there, As I already mentioned in the topic of my post - I can't find a way to log in to my account. Restart of the application has not changed anything, same for re-install. I couldn't...
  5. Help, I can´t log into my Xbox account on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, I can´t log into my Xbox account on my pc: Help, I can´t log into my Xbox account on my pc and I can´t play any online games (Minecraft, etc.) Any tips? [img] 7fe61610-109b-4757-af84-71aef976edbd
  6. My Account won't log in on any other devices other than the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account won't log in on any other devices other than the xbox: So I can sign into my Xbox fine and I can sign into microsoft.com fine, but every time I try to sign into anything else with my Xbox it just says failed, it even fails on the Xbox website. I will...
  7. Cannot log into Microsoft account for Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Microsoft account for Minecraft: Hello, whenever I boot up the game Minecraft and try to log in to the microsoft accout associated with it (which is this gamertag), it doesnt allow me to do this. Instead, it says “connecting”...
  8. Won't log in to Xbox Live even though I have an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't log in to Xbox Live even though I have an account: Hi! I have an Xbox 360. When I try to log in on my Xbox Live account from the console, I get a message saying that "Sorry, but there is a problem with the information you are using to log on...
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection will not let me log into existing account on new computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection will not let me log into existing account on new computer: Microsoft solitare collection will not let me log in under account name on old computer. It says it is taken which is of course by me. I automaticly assigned me a new name and starting over on all...
  10. I have a problem logging into my user account or any user account error message0x801901f4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my user account or any user account error message0x801901f4: I can not login to my user account or any account I have an error message 0x801901f4 I try to restart the console even when unplugging nothing thanks for yourhelp...