Log out can't log in and there's no help out there whatsoever. I knew I should've stayed PS...

Discus and support Log out can't log in and there's no help out there whatsoever. I knew I should've stayed PS... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been logged out of my system mysteriously, only to now be told I need to verify that it's me. Gives me an email to get the code from, but, the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Prudent-Sound-1363, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Log out can't log in and there's no help out there whatsoever. I knew I should've stayed PS...

I've been logged out of my system mysteriously, only to now be told I need to verify that it's me. Gives me an email to get the code from, but, the email is about unrecognizable as they come. I'm so mad I can light this on fire...Microsoft or Xbox has no contact so just stuck here looking at this stupid who are you screen. I just want to play the fuckin game man

submitted by /u/Prudent-Sound-1363
    [link] [comments]

/u/Prudent-Sound-1363, Oct 12, 2021
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

Logging Out

Hi there, were you playing a game that required Xbox Live to be playing it? If you were and your internet dropped out, that might be the reason it signed you out like that.

Have you tried playing without an internet connection to see if it does the same thing?
  3. KILL IT NOW Win User

Logging Out

HAVING SAME PROBLEM.. SPENT 2 HOUR ON PHONE TO MICROSOFT. NO ANSWER S.HOPE SOME ONE CAN WORK IT OUT .BECAUSE THEY CAN'T WORK IT OUT.
  4. ArkadiumSupport Win User

Logging Out

5. SEspiderProductions Win User

Logging Out

I can't log out of Xbox.com at all. Even when I'm signed into Windows Live with another account, Xbox.com keeps this account logged in. HELP
  6. EdibleApollo82 Win User

Logging Out

How do I log out of my xbox live account in Microsoft Solitaire Collection without logging out of windows? I want to log out of my account in Solitaire so someone else can play offline. Is this possible because it seems as if once you log in you can never
    log out. How do I log out in Solitaire?
Thema:

Log out can't log in and there's no help out there whatsoever. I knew I should've stayed PS...

1. Log out can't log in and there's no help out there whatsoever. I knew I should've stayed PS... - Similar Threads - Log can't log

2. I can't log into Xbox Live in the Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Xbox Live in the Master Chief Collection: I'm using the Xbox app on my PC and whenever I try to log in I get this. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work. [img] 35ecb89d-eade-4425-87d5-cee57407ef3c
  3. Flight Simulator keeps telling me to press any key. Can't log into Xbox Live. Back to FS....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator keeps telling me to press any key. Can't log into Xbox Live. Back to FS....: So here's today's mystery. For no apparent reason, and after a couple of weeks of working without any glitches, MSFS has started playing up again. Normally when I click the app it loads and takes...
  4. i can't log in to my xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't log in to my xbox account.: i haven't played xbox in a long time. i opened my xbox and i tried logging in but i dont remember my password so i clicked on "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" i entered the characters then i couldnt click...
  5. I migrated my Minecraft account and now I can't log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated my Minecraft account and now I can't log in.: I tried to migrate my Minecraft account and have been locked out of it. I tried my old login (modded Minecraft on Curse launcher if it helps), and it tells me my username and/or password is...
  6. I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in...: My Xbox One is not connected to the internet and I don't have a way to connect it to the internet. When I want to play Fallout 4 with an original game disc, it tells me to log in with the game...
  7. I can't log into my Roblox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my Roblox account.: I played on an account called "nathanboris" in 2015 and I recently wanted to log back in. I sadly forgot my password, I didn't have an email or phone number attached, I also didn't purchase...
  8. Can't log in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in.: I can't log in on my series s and I know it isn't the wifi f0130b50-f2cd-4c49-adea-817e483ebb17
  9. I'm over 18 but I can't log into Xbox Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    I'm over 18 but I can't log into Xbox Insider Hub: My device is Windows 10, and I want to test Minecraft RTX Beta on Microsoft Store. When I try to launch Xbox Insider Hub app on Microsoft Store it says I am not over 18 and I can't sign up to...
  10. X-Box game pass. Flashes and can't log in

in XBoX on Windows
    X-Box game pass. Flashes and can't log in: This problem has been bugging my PC for months. Just made a new account and it STILL doesn't work. Symptoms. 1) App installs fine. Have repaired and reset. Nothing helps. 2) When I try to log in...