Logged in with parent account when I meant child

Discus and support Logged in with parent account when I meant child in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for iPad for my son today, he got some coins and stuff from the in-game store, then asked me to log in so it would sync to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AnnaB59, Mar 15, 2020.

1. AnnaB59
    AnnaB59 Guest

Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for iPad for my son today, he got some coins and stuff from the in-game store, then asked me to log in so it would sync to his other devices.

I'm an idiot anD without really thinking about it, I logged into MY microsoft account. Now I'm not sure how to get his coins and stuff to sync with his account, because logging out does nothing the coins and purchases seem tied to my account.

Is there any way to rectify this for him ?

:)

AnnaB59, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Bokor Zombie Win User

Hi AnnaB59,

Thank you for coming to the Forum to get support with your Minecraft issue. As far as I am aware you can't transfer in game credit to another account. Though if it is anew transaction you may be able to request a refund on your account and then put the credit
    in his game.

Here is also a link to the Minecraft Help Center which may have some help -
    Minecraft Help

I hope this helps you.
  3. Brendude95 Win User

How do I change the parental account?

So if he logs in on his account, he could remove me as a child account? What will happen when I try to log into the child account?

Is there any way I can remove my friends account as the parent account and change the parent account to one that my "parents" made?
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Online Safety Settings

I meant actually log into the other accounts to see if the child account avatar appears in the menu described above. Again, the situation you are describing to me suggests that the email/password you have is NOT the correct parent info.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Wont let me change my privacy settings

OK, so you are on a Child Account and you are trying to make these changes while logged into the Parent Account, is that correct? Or are you still logged into the Child Account, but simply inputting the Parent Account info when asked? Try logging in entirely
    if you haven't already. Let us know, thanks!
  6. xWonder Ballsx Win User

Wont let me change my privacy settings

yes i was logged into my parents account when i did it and my child account was signed out.
Thema:

1. Logged in with parent account when I meant child - Similar Threads - Logged parent account

2. Cannot log in to account, Cannot connect to internet, Locked via parental controls that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot log in to account, Cannot connect to internet, Locked via parental controls that...: To give context: About three days ago the power went out in my home. At the time, I had Forza Horizon 4 running. After rebooting my PC and launching FH4, it signed me in and I was able to play the...
  3. My sun CANT log into XboxLive, because of parents premission requred

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sun CANT log into XboxLive, because of parents premission requred: I am login in to may acc, but cant find where to give premisson to my sun! ee270891-eae4-4497-89e8-730d0ced9f0e
  4. Xbox Live Gold only works on Child account when parent logged in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold only works on Child account when parent logged in: I have a subscription for Live Gold which should work for all accounts. However, on the child account for my son it does not work unless i log in with the main adult account from which i bought...
  5. Parental Security Flaw - Accessing Netflix Without Logging In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Security Flaw - Accessing Netflix Without Logging In: Hello. So here's the situation. I have my son set up with a child profile and I have Netflix (and Youtube) blocked from use when he is signed in. But I discovered that he was still able to...
  6. Downloaded Madden '18 Logged In As Parent Instead of Child

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Madden '18 Logged In As Parent Instead of Child: So my 11 yo son just bought an X-Box One with a download code for Madden '18. I jumped through all the hoops to create my own Microsoft account so I could authorize him to log in under his own...
  7. Caqn't log in to my parent account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Caqn't log in to my parent account: When I go to the Settings>Family (as instructed on the console) > select my account (parent) , it says settings can't be changed. I need to log in to my parent account so that I can change some of...
  8. I can't log into my parent's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my parent's account: Hi Guys, I need help with this issue I recently bought and downloaded ARK: Survival Evolved on my Xbox One S, (on my parent account because my child account didn't work) and now I can't log into...
  9. Can I turn off parental permission when I'm in the room and logged in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I turn off parental permission when I'm in the room and logged in?: I've got a Kinect with my Xbox One S, and set up accounts for myself and my family, and allowed facial recognition login using the Kinect. Now, the really annoying thing is that once the Kinect...
  10. Logging into an my parent account when I have forgotten the email and password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logging into an my parent account when I have forgotten the email and password: Hello, I need some help. I'm trying to log into my Xbox live account as i need to change some setting for a child account but I can't remember the email or password. What can i do to log in...