Logged into wrong microsoft account on minecraft ps4.

Discus and support Logged into wrong microsoft account on minecraft ps4. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive logged in to the incorrect microsoft account on my ps4 to play minecraft. I was only on for about 30 seconds and realised it was wrong. Now lost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KylieRyley, Jul 22, 2021.

1. KylieRyley
    KylieRyley Guest

Ive logged in to the incorrect microsoft account on my ps4 to play minecraft. I was only on for about 30 seconds and realised it was wrong.

Now lost all my existing friends and stuff etc.

I tried unlinking but when i try the new 1 it wont let me use it. Instead saying i have to use the original microsoft account.

Please help me to fix this as I can not play with my son.

Thankyou

:)

KylieRyley, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Kylie! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I've had the same issue before I sorted it out with the help of Sony and Mojang! Because they have access to the respective accounts and help me unlinked them! Have you tried contacting them?
  3. KylieRyley Win User

I have already spoke to playstation and as minecraft is developed by mojang which is a microsoft program, and the issues i have are with microsoft account login. They said to speak to microsoft. I just want to get my account linked to the correct microsoft account
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

It would be best to get in touch with PlayStation support for assistance regarding this.
  5. OfriYakovian Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

I got on my ps4 today and Minecraft started to update. I let it do its thing, and when I tried logging in to my Microsoft account through the button that says "log in for free!" I logged in to my microsoft on my computer and I pressed the button
    again and this pops up on my PS4: "Failed to login" "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but somthing went wrong." I don't know what's wrong but if someone could help me that would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  6. MindOfTim Win User

ps4 minecraft login problems

I didn't even know you could log into your Microsoft account on a playstation. Is it the same version of minecraft that you played last time you had logged the ps4 in with your minecraft account?
Thema:

1. Logged into wrong microsoft account on minecraft ps4. - Similar Threads - Logged wrong microsoft

2. I paid for xbox ultimate subscription with wrong email address. I have not logged onto xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid for xbox ultimate subscription with wrong email address. I have not logged onto xbox...: Hello I am new to Xbox. I subscribed online yesterday for more than a years Xbox ultimate membership online via the browser. I did it without thinking and should not have used the hotmail.com...
  3. Cant log in : Sing in is blocked. Someone has entered the wrong password too many times

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in : Sing in is blocked. Someone has entered the wrong password too many times: I've been trying to sign into my account for about a month now but all I'm getting is an Error saying that my account is blocked because someone has entered the wrong password too many times, my...
  4. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. When trying to log...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. When trying to log...: It constantly says Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. I got a Minecoin Gift card, and used it and it said it got redeemed. But for some reason, it wasn’t added...
  5. "We tried to log in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."

in XBoX on Windows
    "We tried to log in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong.": I'm trying to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and am met with the above message. I can't log in. The internet isn't helping- all I can find is other people with the same problem who you...
  6. I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong: I have been trying to log into minecraft with my microsoft acct but it keeps saying something went wrong Moved from: Outlook.com/My Account and information / Other...
  7. Microsoft Dungeons - logged in with wrong Minecraft account, how do I change it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Dungeons - logged in with wrong Minecraft account, how do I change it?: I purchased Minecraft Dungeons for my son, but when it was asking for my Minecraft account I logged in with my daughter's account (I didn't remember which one was which). Now I don't see a way to...
  8. Saying wrong PW to MS on Xbox 1, but I can log into my MS act on phone, laptop, etc. but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saying wrong PW to MS on Xbox 1, but I can log into my MS act on phone, laptop, etc. but...: OK try to sign my son in to play Fortnite says he’s currently blocked choose someone to get permission which is me I click my account I enter my password Estates password is incorrect for my...
  9. We tried to log in your Microsoft account but something went wrong”

in XBoX on Windows
    We tried to log in your Microsoft account but something went wrong”: I just bought minecraft for my switch and every time i try to login to my microsoft i get an error saying “we tried to log into your microsoft account but something went wrong.” It seems like...
  10. We tried log you to your microsoft account bit someting went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We tried log you to your microsoft account bit someting went wrong: I dont know what to do? And it is on ps4. 1131d653-3bc7-4884-9803-efb3d4bc8063