Logging in onto Xbox 360

Discus and support Logging in onto Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to download my account on the xbox 360 menu when i put my password in it says it has to be within the 6 to 16 letters when i have legit signed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jackfurmston, Aug 2, 2020.

1. jackfurmston
    jackfurmston Guest

Logging in onto Xbox 360

Trying to download my account on the xbox 360 menu when i put my password in it says it has to be within the 6 to 16 letters when i have legit signed into my account now to send this but on xbox 360 it says its incorrect???

:)

jackfurmston, Aug 2, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. AnthonyDias2 Win User

XBOX profile log in issues

Yes. I can log in there, but need to log onto to the xbox 360 to play games and access other apps. I cannot download the profile onto the xbox 360.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

xbox is a paperweight without internet.

Unfortunately many games require a connection to Xbox Live. It is the same for the 360 games as it logs onto 360 servers to play them.
  4. smileskybird Win User

Friends online notifications not popping up when they go online.

Thats not quite true. Check your notifications settings on the dashboard. For me notifications pop up everytime any xbox friend on my favourites list or not, logs onto xbox 1. However no pop up will show if your xbox friend logs onto xbox 360.
  5. SeanHazz1 Win User

we could not sign you in. XBOX ONE

I am experiencing the same issue. I am able to log onto XBOX Live via my 360 though.
  6. FunkyForestFrog Win User

Can log onto PC but not 360.

Do you have 2-step verification on? If so then your xbox would not want your password. It would want the "app password". You can check if 2-step is on at account.live.com. Go to security and privacy, then more security settings. It may ask you to verify
    your account. After that though, you can scroll down the page to check for two-step ver. Hope this helps! =)
Thema:

Logging in onto Xbox 360

1. Logging in onto Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Logging onto 360

2. This errorcode shows up when trying to log onto Insiders app. Anyone know what it means ?

in XboX Insiders
    This errorcode shows up when trying to log onto Insiders app. Anyone know what it means ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Draugen81 [link] [comments]
  3. When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"...: "There is a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in." As the parent, I did log onto this url and there is no message or alert that there is something...
  4. When I try to log onto assassin’s creed odyssey, I instantly get message saying that I need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to log onto assassin’s creed odyssey, I instantly get message saying that I need...: Does this delete all my data for every game fc51182d-05fc-4555-9f6a-e670c6b782c6
  5. Can't log onto Xbox 1s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log onto Xbox 1s: Hi I can't seem to log onto my XBOX 1S. I know my username and password but it comes with the message 'try again later' e7e501e4-be0b-4438-8d79-65bfc40b225a
  6. Can’t log onto Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log onto Xbox account: Hi All Two issues 1. cant log onto xbox account, says sorry *** sign in using a controller, controller is connected but just wont log on, just keeps the error messge. 2. for months now my son...
  7. Problems logging onto Xbox Live playing 360 games on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems logging onto Xbox Live playing 360 games on Xbox 1: I have an xbox one and when I play xbox 360 games I cant log on to my xbox live. It tells me the password isnt correct but I know it is. So I’m not able to play the 360 games to the fullest...
  8. Hi, my son cant log onto fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, my son cant log onto fortnite: Fortnite keeps saying cant log in and to try later, no error code c639dbb8-c941-4f49-b857-df66ae6afe8d
  9. How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present?: How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present? b5c878b6-f3da-4756-9f65-15cbcb1e1501
  10. Can log onto PC but not 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can log onto PC but not 360.: I've been having trouble with logging into my account on my Xbox for a while now. I know my password, but every time i try to log in it says that the email and password are incorrect. I've made...