Logging in to my xbox profile

Discus and support Logging in to my xbox profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, having a problem logging in to my xbox profile. When asked to sign in, it would give me an error message. I hard reset the xbox holding down... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SHADOWxxSNIPE, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Logging in to my xbox profile

Hey guys, having a problem logging in to my xbox profile. When asked to sign in, it would give me an error message. I hard reset the xbox holding down the power button and waiting 60 seconds.......same result. Then I removed the account and went to read
    it to my xbox. After typing in my log in information I get a grey box... and nothing happens....

:)

SHADOWxxSNIPE, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Zdubleu Win User

Having the specific error message would help isolate the issue for others to help you better. Do you have it?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Shadow,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to try logging in on the
    account website
    . This is just to make sure there are no issues on the account. Once you do that,

power cycle
    the console, unplug the console from the wall outlet for 30 seconds and plug back in. Power the console on and then try and re-add your profile. If on wifi connection try a ethernet connection as well just as an extra measure. Let us know how
    it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. EradiKate8117 Win User

About to throw Xbox out the window

Hi again,

Ok, so I cancelled the subscriptions and got a refund.

I have repurchased the Ultimate from Son 1 xbox through my profile.

Games are available now on both xboxes.

New problem is, my son's can't play them unless they are in my profile.

If they log into their profiles on their xboxs it states to log in with the profile you purchased the games with.

If son 1 logs into my profile it logs me out of my profile on son's 2 Xbox and vice versa.

Now what's going on 😭
  5. a walking pylon Win User

Can't log in one of my consoles. Error number 80048821

i tried deleting my profile on my Xbox, like that site said to. I even did a proof of my account. Then i downloaded the profile to that xbox, that worked but i cant log in after that.

It is weird that I was able to log in successfully to download my profile but not able to log in after that. Really odd.
  6. CharlesSmithCAS Win User

Family sharing

Thanks for getting back to me.

i have been in to my games and apps having signed in as him. The game is showing as installed but when you open the game i get the same error.

I have found that if he first logs in as me, then logs in as him (two users logged in) he can then play as his profile. If he logs my profile out even whilst playing the game under his profile the game stops and goes back to the same error. If he keeps both
    profiles going and i log in to my profile on another xbox one (therfore logging my profile out of his xbox) it seems to work.

Very strange
Thema:

1. Logging in to my xbox profile - Similar Threads - Logging profile

2. Problems with xbox profile turning on/log in by itself on different consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with xbox profile turning on/log in by itself on different consoles?: How to fix a problem with xbox live profile turning on or log in by itself on 2 different consoles. I have my xbox live profile saved on my brother console, so that we can play together or with...
  3. Logging Xbox 360 profile into Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging Xbox 360 profile into Xbox One: Hello I am trying to log into a non-xboxlive profile from my 360 into my xbox one. Here are my current ideas: Adding an email to my profile so i can log into it on one Transferring my xbox...
  4. Logar no perfil do Xbox [Mod Translation - Log in to your Xbox profile]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logar no perfil do Xbox [Mod Translation - Log in to your Xbox profile]: Não consigo logar no meu perfil do Xbox. Assim quando o ligo, é pedido a senha de acesso, e mesmo que eu a digite nada acontece. [Mod Translation - I can't log in to my Xbox profile. So when I...
  5. Can't log into xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into xbox profile: Hi I cannot log in to my xbox profile. I've changed my password three times, removed account, turned the device off and on (overnight) and set up 2 step verification. The issue is when I add my...
  6. Gears 5 unable to log in to Xbox Profile on Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 unable to log in to Xbox Profile on Steam: I played the game after I bought it no problem, got up to chapter 2 act 1. I took a break and decided to change my gamertag, since I had the same one since I was a kid and just wanted to change...
  7. Gears 5 - Cannot log into Xbox live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 - Cannot log into Xbox live profile: Hi, Purchased Gears 5 via Steam on Windows 10. Downloaded and installed fine. Cannot play the game, it starts just fine - when I try to hit enter to play at the main screen it states it cannot...
  8. Won’t let me log in on my profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t let me log in on my profile.: Keep saying check Xbox assist then the servers have been done for hours. My friends say they don’t have these problems. What do i do? 547072d6-863d-4f50-b09d-5bb993dab95e
  9. Can't log in or add profile after reset. Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't log in or add profile after reset. Beta: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  10. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...