Logging in to old xbox 360 account

Discus and support Logging in to old xbox 360 account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey All, I'm trying to log into an xbox account that I haven't used in years (Just picked up the master chief collection on steam and can't wait to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DarrenButler, Apr 4, 2020.

1. DarrenButler
    DarrenButler Guest

Hey All,

I'm trying to log into an xbox account that I haven't used in years (Just picked up the master chief collection on steam and can't wait to get back in to some halo!).Only thing is, every time I try to log onto microsoft with my email, it sais that "microsoft
    account doesn't exist". I know for a fact that this was the email account I used for xbox back in the day, because I can look back at old emails about my xbox live subscription etc. I also remember my old gamertag (dnbutler1608), but that doesn't seem to
    be any use in signing in. My xbox broke years ago so I can't exactly sign into that thing to check my email. If anyone has any suggestions or pointers I'd be very grateful!

:)

DarrenButler, Apr 4, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Microsoft after a certain period of time does deactivate and close accounts.

This is possibly what happened to your account.

I did do a search though with that gamertag at account.xbox.com and it did come up with a profile that shows a offline.

So if they did close the account out it would not be showing up there.

My next suggestion then is to contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and giving them the gamertag and if they can verify ownership of the account then they would be able to give you the email address that is associated with that account.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Are you using the same Microsoft account here in the forum? if no, have you tried to loginwith the old email/account on https://account.microsoft.com ?
  4. {Parity} Win User

New XBox one, made me make a new account

You should just be able to log in to the one using the credential used when logging into your 360 and get your old account information.
  5. Jayhab4real Win User

I bought Xbox One and I want my old Xbox 360 gamertag

Do you still have a 360 with your old account logged in on it?

If so, is it still showing as correct?
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox one gamer tag changed and the 360 don't recognize my old gamer tag

Thema:

1. Logging in to old xbox 360 account - Similar Threads - Logging old 360

2. Minecraft Can't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Can't log in: My son logged his Minecraft into my PSN account and I can't get it to unlink so i can use mine. I have been trying for over a week. 747779b4-c194-4e8f-8085-fc26015ddb09
  3. Call of Duty no can play since an old XBox tag logging into

in XBoX on Windows
    Call of Duty no can play since an old XBox tag logging into: I recently purchased Call of Duty. Once installed my son lost his ability to play his Call of Duty on PC. My gamer tag is auto logging into his Activision and we can find no way to stop this. I...
  4. How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present?: How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present? b5c878b6-f3da-4756-9f65-15cbcb1e1501
  5. My account got Xbox One achievements deleted after logging in my old Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got Xbox One achievements deleted after logging in my old Xbox 360: So, yesterday i decided to turn on my old 360 to upload some Fallout New Vegas game files to the cloud so i could play in my Xbox One, Logged on normally to XLive, my profile got updated to the...
  6. Can't log into my account after updating and deleting the old email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into my account after updating and deleting the old email.: So I was going through my account updating everything (passwords etc etc) and i added a new email to use instead of my old one i was using since i first got my 360. I made the new one my primary...
  7. Trouble logging in to old account on friends Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging in to old account on friends Xbox One: I need to get acces to an old Xbox One account I created on my friends Xbox One. The name of the account is YoungGolf533923 but I can't remember the password attached to it. The account has a 78...
  8. Can't log into old gamer profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into old gamer profile: Hello, Recently I have dusted off the old xbox 360 and am trying to log into my old gamer profile. When doing so, I'd try to log into my old Hotmail account that I deactived more than 7 years...
  9. does changing e-mail log in information on xbox live, keep your old games, progress, etc.?

in XBoX on Consoles
    does changing e-mail log in information on xbox live, keep your old games, progress, etc.?: If I change the email log in for my xbox live account, do my games, gamer tag, etc. stay with me? or do I have to start over? My teen would like to change her log in from my email address to her...
  10. i can't log into my old xbox account, that has the same email as my current profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't log into my old xbox account, that has the same email as my current profile: So, last year I had no internet in my house and had my old profile on it with no xbox live, that i had been using for 6 years using only single player games, i wanted to download something into...