logging into microsoft on nintendo switch

Discus and support logging into microsoft on nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just recently gotten minecraft on my switch and when I go to log into my microsoft account, it says to go to the website aka.ms/remoteconect. so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marenwarm, Jan 14, 2021.

1. marenwarm
    marenwarm Guest

I have just recently gotten minecraft on my switch and when I go to log into my microsoft account, it says to go to the website aka.ms/remoteconect. so I go there and put in the code on my switch and then my log in info then after that it takes me back
    to putting in the code, its just an endless loop and I don't know what to do, I just want to connect my account.

:)

marenwarm, Jan 14, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Nintendoswitch版マインクラフトのログインについて [Translation - About logging in for Nintendoswitch Minecraft]

Hi lulu,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with logging into the Microsoft Account on the Nintendo Switch Minecraft. To help clarify, are you able to sign into the Microsoft Account on the Microsoft website?

I recommend to try troubleshooting the Nintendo Switch Cache and Saved Data. I recommend to

contact Nintendo support
    for more information on how to troubleshoot the Switch.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. RafasVal Win User

Nintendo Switch Minecraft Microsoft Log-In Failing

Hello,

I know this issue was addressed last year, but yesterday and today, my friends and I (multiple accounts) can no longer log in to Microsoft on the Nintendo Switch for Minecraft. We have been playing for the past couple months with no issue, then all of a
    sudden at the same time we no longer are able to log-in. The failed to log-in message comes after attempting remote connect. I have done the "Clear All Sign-in" data method, with zero success.

I am upset as I want to play with my friends online and no longer can. Has anyone else had this problem starting this week and/or found a fix?

Thank you!
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi RafasVal

I will be closing this thread as it is linked to a post from
    6/26/2019
    .You are more than welcome to start your own thread detailing the issue at hand
    and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to help
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue signing into your Microsoft account to access Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Have you been able to successfully log into your Microsoft account at
    xbox.com or
    account.microsoft.com
    ? Have there been any recent updates to the Switch platform that may be causing this according to the Nintendo website that you're aware of at this time? You may also wish to check out the

Mojang Support pages
    just in case they may be addressing the issue directly.

https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MCPE/issues/MCPE-34662?filter=allopenissues

If you're still unable to successfully log in, can you please provide us with any error messages or codes you've received so that we may look a bit further into the issue or provide you with some more tailored support or troubleshooting?

Alternatively, you (as well as anyone else that you know that is affected by this) may wish to
    request a call back from Xbox Support so that they may document this issue officially and get started on a fix as soon as possible.

I hope that this information helps out!
  6. DanMen334 Win User

It must be a server problem, I recommend waiting for it to be resolved.
Thema:

1. logging into microsoft on nintendo switch - Similar Threads - logging microsoft nintendo

2. minecraft ps5 won’t let me log into my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft ps5 won’t let me log into my microsoft account: so i did the remote connect thing and now its saying “failed to login”, it says i need to sign in to another account that isnt linked to psn i never linked this account to any other psn account...
  3. can't log out of microsoft account in mc windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    can't log out of microsoft account in mc windows 10 edition: so recently, i went to my cousin's house to play minecraft with them. earlier before, i had logged into my sister's account so she could play. when i tried to log out (settings > profile > sign...
  4. I can't log into my microsoft account on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my microsoft account on nintendo switch: Hello people. This will be my first support post because my nintendo switch keeps spamming me with remote connect on minecraft and every time I do a remote connect it just logs out and doesnt...
  5. I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch.: I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch. I tried to clear account sign in data. I cleared save data for minecraft on my switch. When I try to log in there is no error code it...
  6. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: This had been working fine for a long time, now it's not working. I logged into my son's Microsoft Account in a browser, went to the aka.ma/remoteconnect site and put in the code that was listed...
  7. I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch: I’ve played minecraft on the nintendo switch for over a year. I play on a realm with some of my friends and it works great. But 3-4 days a go it logged me out and told me to do the aka.ms thing...
  8. I'm unable to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft Nintendo switch. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft Nintendo switch. How do I fix this?: Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft nintendo switch, even after going to https //aka.ms/remoteconnect and entering the code, an error message pops up saying "we tried to...
  9. Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: [img] [img] My account use to work until it automatically logged me out of it one day and when I tried to get back in I would always get the same information back each time. My phone says it...
  10. Nintendo Switch Minecraft Microsoft Log-In Failing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch Minecraft Microsoft Log-In Failing: Hello, I know this issue was addressed last year, but yesterday and today, my friends and I (multiple accounts) can no longer log in to Microsoft on the Nintendo Switch for Minecraft. We have...