Logging into Minecraft on PS5

Discus and support Logging into Minecraft on PS5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just bought MC for my PS5, when i went to log in for the first time it told me my Microsoft account was already linked to a console on the PS4... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Duane Vetter, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Duane Vetter
    Duane Vetter Guest

I just bought MC for my PS5, when i went to log in for the first time it told me my Microsoft account was already linked to a console on the PS4 network. I had an Xbox before this so I'm not sure how this is. Any answers on how to log in?

:)

Duane Vetter, Aug 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Duane

Usually that message appears when one of the two cases below are true:

1. You created previously a PSN account and you linked that PSN account with your Microsoft account and vice versa
    2. Maybe you connected your account by accident with a friend's account or similar

In any case or possibility unlink a PSN account from a Microsoft account is not possible.

Is stated in the link below:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

"WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation:registered: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

In this case you may need to use a different PSN account and link it to a new Microsoft account :c
  3. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  4. ManriqueHernandez Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Can you unlinked the fam fam 5 form

Minecraft pls
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft on PS5

Hope you're doing great today SammyPockets123

You or your son still have access to the previous PS4 where he usually played the game?

If not, are you using the same PSN on the PS5?
    Or are you/he using a different PSN account?

Would be great if you explain to me a bit more your issue and what you tried so far

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from a Microsoft user
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

PS5 minecraft account signing in

Hope you're doing great today despite this Sir.tony

What's happening exactly?
    Are you trying to link your PSN account with your Microsoft account?
    If yes, are you receiving an error message? What's saying?
Thema:

1. Logging into Minecraft on PS5 - Similar Threads - Logging Minecraft PS5

2. I can't log into minecraft because not which microsoft account is linked to PSN

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into minecraft because not which microsoft account is linked to PSN: I don't know which of my Microsoft accounts is linked to PSN, I've tried all the accounts I have, but still the same error appears saying "oops! it looks like your account is already connected,...
  3. Can't log into a Microsoft account on minecraft (Ps4)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into a Microsoft account on minecraft (Ps4): I am trying to log into a Microsoft account on my Ps4 to play Minecraft everytime i try this message appears. "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your...
  4. You are not logged into your Minecraft account, If you are logged into your Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You are not logged into your Minecraft account, If you are logged into your Minecraft...: This happens every single time I try to join a server. I am signed into the client. I have tried restarting the client, signing out and back in etc. but nothing works. I'm on Java edition....
  5. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: I've been going through a whole process these past few weeks to no avail, so I'm just going to be blunt. I can't log into minecraft through the launcher. Error code: 0x80048820 I can log in with...
  6. Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and...: Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and "Invalid Identity Public key" when I try join servers it stops me from joining...
  7. When signing into my Minecraft account, it logs into someone else’s account. Has this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When signing into my Minecraft account, it logs into someone else’s account. Has this...: When signing into Minecraft with my email address and password, it logs into someone else’s account. It has happened several times, I am unable to access my actual account. Has this happened to...
  8. Logged minecraft web and launcher with errors"OOPS! Wecould not validate youraccess,please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logged minecraft web and launcher with errors"OOPS! Wecould not validate youraccess,please...: I have bought this game for several months,but today I opened this game and discovered here is an error with my game on the web and the game launcher.On the web, it is "OOPS! We could not validate...
  9. Can't log into Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Basically, whenever I open Minecraft Bedrock it asks me to log in, I log in, and it just sits there doing nothing the whole time. I've looked online and found nothing helpful....
  10. minecraft ps5 won’t let me log into my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft ps5 won’t let me log into my microsoft account: so i did the remote connect thing and now its saying “failed to login”, it says i need to sign in to another account that isnt linked to psn i never linked this account to any other psn account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft log in ps5