Logging into my account on a new xbox has created a new account on the same email

Discus and support Logging into my account on a new xbox has created a new account on the same email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I logged into my account using the correct email and password and it created a new account on the new xbox instead of logging in, so now I have 1 email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by charlotteOreo, Sep 21, 2022 at 7:52 PM.

1. Logging into my account on a new xbox has created a new account on the same email

I logged into my account using the correct email and password and it created a new account on the new xbox instead of logging in, so now I have 1 email and 2 acounts linked to it, the main one cannot be accessed as now it only logs me into the newly created one, I stay logged into the old account on my old xbox and has the same email associated with it

:)

charlotteOreo, Sep 21, 2022 at 7:52 PM
  2. Georges C. Win User

Logging into my account on a new xbox has created a new account on the same email

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello charlotteOreo, Xbox can't merge accounts, by its description it looks like you have two accounts on your console, or at least added the new account to the console.

You added the old account to the console and then tried to remove the new one?

I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. FLC Matador Win User

Can't connect to my second account

My email address was connected to a different account. I switched the emails connected to that account. I then created my new gamertag from the email I disconnected from that account and created my new account. I then went back and closed the extra account
    and now I can't log into my new account. Can anyone help?
  4. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

Microsoft unwilling/unable to delete Live ID & Gamertag

I've actually had a random gamertag (Xbox LIVE account) associated to a Hotmail/Outlook LIVE email address when I created it.

Surely you should be able to log into the new account that was created when you created the new Outlook email address.

Change the email address associated with that new account, freeing up the new Outlook email address that you created.

Change the email address of your CURRENT Xbox LIVE ID to that new Outlook email address. Doing all that while on the computer, should still have that same Outlook email assigned to your phone, ON your phone. I don't have a Windows phone but that's basically
    what I had to do when it messed up on my new Windows 8 laptop.

However, with the new local currency that Microsoft has switched to, changing the LIVE ID associated with a gamertag MIGHT remove all remaining funds off the account.
  5. heineken21 Win User

Xbox 360 Problem with Credentials Error 80151103

Thank you for your reply. Bummer this is such a problem.

Happy to report, after a couple hours of doing all the things you see online to fix this issue (change password, 2FA, cache clear, etc), I was able to get logged in. I created a new email account (gmail, not that the brand matters) and a new xbox account/profile (using the 360). Initially that was also denied, but I noticed MS sent me an email to validate my email address on the account. Using my PC I validated the email on the new account. I then tried to create the same account again on the 360 and this time it worked. I then logged out of the new account and tried to log in to my old account. It worked! Getting a successful login using a new account must have knocked something loose to make way for my old account.

Hope this helps some other frustrated folks out there.
  6. DanielWhaley Win User

Xbox Live account

I have 2 xbox live accounts. I think you have to go to account settings select update, goto email address and change it there. Now what i did was create my new email from a computer then went to xbox live, i logged in old email went to account settings changed
    to new emai then logged into my xbox,
Thema:

1. Logging into my account on a new xbox has created a new account on the same email - Similar Threads - Logging account has

2. When signing into my Minecraft account, it logs into someone else’s account. Has this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When signing into my Minecraft account, it logs into someone else’s account. Has this...: When signing into Minecraft with my email address and password, it logs into someone else’s account. It has happened several times, I am unable to access my actual account. Has this happened to...
  3. Logging into account that has a deleted email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logging into account that has a deleted email: I am trying to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and I know I have already made an account for it. The thing is I used my school email and now that I am not going to that school anymore I...
  4. Forced to create another xbox account on an email that already has one, and now i can't log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forced to create another xbox account on an email that already has one, and now i can't log...: I tried to log into minecraft today with my usual email address, but instead of logging me in it prompted me to create a new account so i did. now i can't even log onto xbox app on windows 10 for...
  5. My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live: My Xbox was working fine last night I turn it on today and it has lost all its profiles it won’t connect to Xbox live it’s telling me I have no storage devices even the in built storage for the...
  6. Can I log into my Xbox live account if the email has been deleted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I log into my Xbox live account if the email has been deleted?: Hey guys so I just tried to log in to my Xbox account to play some gamers for the first time in a couple years and when I went to log in I noticed my email was one I had deleted about a year ago...
  7. Minecraft account that has been migrated to Microsoft login doesn't let me log in even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account that has been migrated to Microsoft login doesn't let me log in even...: I have migrated my account to the Microsoft account login method. when I go to minecraft.net it says its all been processed and I can log in on the website by hitting Microsoft log in however in...
  8. When I log in with my Microsoft account my xbox account does not show up but has created a new ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I log in with my Microsoft account my xbox account does not show up but has created a new ...: I reset my console because the screen went dim but kept my games and apps. When I went to log back into my Xbox live account it would say it required an adult account even though it was an adult...
  9. Email associated with one of my xbox live accounts has been deleted and I can't log into my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email associated with one of my xbox live accounts has been deleted and I can't log into my ...: How do I sign into my xbox live account if my email does not exist? 92e0bf1e-1a72-422b-a896-53942bb3e22c
  10. Email associated with one of my xbox live accounts has been deleted and I can't log into my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email associated with one of my xbox live accounts has been deleted and I can't log into my ...: How do I sign into my xbox live account if my email does not exist? 92e0bf1e-1a72-422b-a896-53942bb3e22c