Logging into Xbox live on minecraft PE

Discus and support Logging into Xbox live on minecraft PE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having a problem logging into xbox live on minecraft on my sons tablet. He recently installed an update on minecraft and since then has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jag1902, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Jag1902
    Jag1902 Guest

I am having a problem logging into xbox live on minecraft on my sons tablet.

He recently installed an update on minecraft and since then has been unable to log onto xbox live.

When i try to sign in it tells me it is connecting with my microsoft account but nothing happens.. I have tried clearing the account data but it makes no difference. Also tried uninstalling minecraft... and doing a full tablet reset... still no success!!

Any ideas?

:)

Jag1902, Nov 21, 2020
  2. diamo616 Win User

Minecraft PE 0.15.0 xbox live login

Same problem on iPad 4: green screen with error message, in Minecraft PE and in Xbox app. But logging on xbox.com works fine. Any solutions?
  3. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

How can I get my map from Minecraft for Windows 10 mobile?

Hey Steve

Thank you for proving that detail for us.

As long as you are using the Bedrock version of the title [Minecraft PE, Minecraft Xbox One, Minecraft Switch, Minecraft Windows 10] and you are logged into your Microsoft Account on whatever platform you are using, your save data and your purchases in-game
    are all carried along with you.

Can you verify for us that you logged into the account that you have your world saved onto you phone?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft

Hi there Rachael,

Thanks for confirming that it is the Minecraft: Pocket Edition on an Android tablet that is giving you the error message concerning ownership of that version of the game, rather than the Xbox One edition of the game. Minecraft: PE is available on Android
    devices via the GooglePlay Store for purchase. Once it is opened to be played, it would request that you log in with your Microsoft/Xbox account so that the same Gamertag and Xbox Live Gold subscription information would be enacted.

You may wish to doublecheck your purchase in the Google Play Store for Minecraft: PE to ensure that it is still listed as yours on your dedicated tablet. If it is listed as purchased, then you'd need to reach out to Mojang for further assistance for the
    licensing of the game.

https://help.mojang.com/

I hope that this info is a bit more helpful for you!
  6. dempup Win User

minecraft pe can't log in

Hi bryan.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I would recommend going to https://www.minecraftforum.net for information and questions regarding Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Logging into Xbox live on minecraft PE - Similar Threads - Logging live minecraft

2. Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android: Recently I have gotten a new phone and i felt that my minecraft worlds were safe due to them being in an external storage and my xbox live account was synced to those worlds as well. But the...
  3. Can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Pocket Edition: I have been trying to log into xbox live on minecraft pocket edition all day so I could play on my friends realm. Just bought it today. I was able to login while in the beta version but not the...
  4. Xbox live account not logging in minecraft pocket edition 1.16.40 and black screen appears...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live account not logging in minecraft pocket edition 1.16.40 and black screen appears...: I recently restored my mobile and I lost every App data. I reinstalled everything along with Minecraft pocket edition. When I try to log in with my Xbox live account, it is asking for log in and...
  5. Logging into Xbox live on minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Logging into Xbox live on minecraft: I have tried everything i can find but i cant seem to find a solution to the fact that i cant sign into xbox live through minecraft pocket edition on IOS. i have successfully logged in on the xbox...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes/qtd upon logging into xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes/qtd upon logging into xbox live: Hello, So I've been wanting to play Minecraft VR, but in order to do that, I need to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. The problem is that every single time I click the login button, it...
  7. I play Minecraft in Xbox with my Xbox Live account but I want to log in in Minecraft.net...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play Minecraft in Xbox with my Xbox Live account but I want to log in in Minecraft.net...: I don't know how to log in in Minecraft.net with my Xbox live account 0d8b5392-54a5-4cb3-a648-c6866b954d12
  8. Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft PE on IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft PE on IOS: I'm unable to login in my account on Minecraft PE (iOS) since last month. I can normally login my account on the microsoft website and on the xbox app, but when I try to connect my account on the...
  9. Microsoft account logged off Minecraft on switch and now there's a different Xbox live user...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account logged off Minecraft on switch and now there's a different Xbox live user...: My brother plays Minecraft on his switch and was logged in and was connected to all of his friends. His Microsoft account was recently logged out and he couldn't log back in unless he reset the...
  10. I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft: after i changed my password, i can't login and play online. it gives me the option to start a session with a microsoft account or with my own account but when I use any of the options it only...