Logging into XBOX

Discus and support Logging into XBOX in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. When I try and use the Xbox/Xbox gold app or console companion or even just Microsoft I get an error saying I need to sign in on an Xbox. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanGrandy, Aug 14, 2019.

1. RyanGrandy
    RyanGrandy Guest

Logging into XBOX

Hello. When I try and use the Xbox/Xbox gold app or console companion or even just Microsoft I get an error saying I need to sign in on an Xbox.

I am signed in on the XBOX 360.

I then try to sign in to Microsoft via the Xbox 360 Internet browser and I just get a white screen.

Is Xbox 360 not supported?

Do I still need XBOX Gold on the Xbox 360?

:)

RyanGrandy, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Logging into XBOX

Hey Ryan

Thank you for providing that update for us.

From the image you provided, it appears that you seem to be attempting to install something remotely onto your console, but your device is not being recognized.

Also, an easy way to make sure you can verify you are online and that your subscription is being recognized correctly on your Xbox 360 is to

start a party

This can be done by following these steps:

1. On your controller, press the Guide button.
    2. Select Party, and then select Start a Party.

If this can be done [you do not need to invite anyone to your party] this will confirm you are connected to Xbox Live on your Xbox 360.

Can you confirm for us if you are attempting to download a title from the Xbox website for us? If you can provide this info, we will be able to identify what is the source of this problem.
  3. jp77tank Win User

Logging into XBOX

To play online you will need an xbox live gold subscription. However you should be able to log into your xbox and either purchase the subscription or view your current one. Just to be sure, check that your internet is working properly and your console
    is connected.
  4. WPAK Win User

Logging into XBOX

Hi there,

just to be sure can you sign in at
    http://account.microsoft.com
    and verify that all information is up to date and no issues are showing?

Also please check if you can sign in at
    http://account.xbox.com
    without any issues to verify if all is fine on account level.

Be sure to try this on a PC if possible.

The Xbox 360 is still supported to be used on Xbox Live and Gold is requirement for online gameplay, for single player (not online) games or just connecting to Xbxo Live, Gold is not a requirement.

Let us know the results
  5. Skymcnulty Win User

Logging into xbox

Thank you! This helped. I didnt even know the xbox and microsoft account werent connected :)
  6. bob111111111(2) Win User

Xbox log on

have you tried resetting the network adaptor on the console

(configure network then over to additional settings and then resotre to factory defaults)

then scan for network and then enter in your new key

also try small and caps letters for the wireless key.
Thema:

Logging into XBOX

1. Logging into XBOX - Similar Threads - Logging

2. Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft: Any ideas, what might be the problem? [img] 8ebae5db-f89c-4c5d-bec5-6bdff5cf5da9
  3. Error 0xCFFFF82B when logging into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0xCFFFF82B when logging into my account: Hi, Getting this error on xbox and PC, unable to play movies. [img] 80bb8e96-8cc0-48de-9cc2-1d78f6a3c3c9
  4. I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...: Everytime I try to play Black Ops 2, I get booted offline. Only on the 360 though. I remain logged in to the Xbox One, I'm still in my party talking. I don't know whats going on that it happens. I...
  5. Unable to log in to my Minecraft/ mojang account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in to my Minecraft/ mojang account.: I bought Minecraft years ago. when I was barely a teenager. So when I wanted to check out Minecraft again I was shocked to find I was unable to log in to my account. I thought I might got the...
  6. Juegos se cierran al iniciar sesión[Translation-Games close when logging in]

in XBoX on Windows
    Juegos se cierran al iniciar sesión[Translation-Games close when logging in]: Saludos a quien corresponda. Estoy teniendo problemas con algunos juegos descargados desde la aplicación de xbox para el game pass pc, arrancan bien y empieza a cargar, pero una vez me pide...
  7. Logging in to my xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logging in to my xbox profile: Hey guys, having a problem logging in to my xbox profile. When asked to sign in, it would give me an error message. I hard reset the xbox holding down the power button and waiting 60...
  8. Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover): So the Microsoft account I have used to be my brothers old account but he turned it over to me years ago and started a new one. I've had this account since like 2015 or 2016. That was when I had...
  9. Issue with logging into the Xbox app on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with logging into the Xbox app on Android: I can't login to the Xbox App I says error code: hoaG4e3N/bkwpyvS.4.1, when I logged in earlier and close the app and come back it says that until I clear cache and memory of app and log in back...
  10. unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address: Hi.. hopefully someone can help, as this has been an issue for a long time. I have a comcast.net email address set as my primary email for my microsoft account. I have a gmail email address...