Logging into XBOX

Discus and support Logging into XBOX in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. When I try and use the Xbox/Xbox gold app or console companion or even just Microsoft I get an error saying I need to sign in on an Xbox. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanGrandy, Aug 14, 2019.

1. RyanGrandy
    RyanGrandy Guest

Logging into XBOX

Hello. When I try and use the Xbox/Xbox gold app or console companion or even just Microsoft I get an error saying I need to sign in on an Xbox.

I am signed in on the XBOX 360.

I then try to sign in to Microsoft via the Xbox 360 Internet browser and I just get a white screen.

Is Xbox 360 not supported?

Do I still need XBOX Gold on the Xbox 360?

:)

RyanGrandy, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Skymcnulty Win User

Logging into xbox

Thank you! This helped. I didnt even know the xbox and microsoft account werent connected :)
  3. jp77tank Win User

Logging into XBOX

To play online you will need an xbox live gold subscription. However you should be able to log into your xbox and either purchase the subscription or view your current one. Just to be sure, check that your internet is working properly and your console
    is connected.
  4. WPAK Win User

Logging into XBOX

Hi there,

just to be sure can you sign in at
    http://account.microsoft.com
    and verify that all information is up to date and no issues are showing?

Also please check if you can sign in at
    http://account.xbox.com
    without any issues to verify if all is fine on account level.

Be sure to try this on a PC if possible.

The Xbox 360 is still supported to be used on Xbox Live and Gold is requirement for online gameplay, for single player (not online) games or just connecting to Xbxo Live, Gold is not a requirement.

Let us know the results
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Logging into xbox

First, your Xbox account's age is not connected with your Microsoft age (so if you change that it won't make you an adult). And secondly, the age of your Xbox account is permanently connected with the first date of birth entered when creating the account
    - when that age reaches 18 (20 in Korea and Japan), your account is promoted to an adult account automatically.

Your Microsoft account can be an adult while your Xbox account can be a child account.

Please remove yourself from the family group using the info on this page:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027707

And if it hasn't promoted you already please remove and redownload your account on your console:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one
  6. Ackis Win User

Logging into xbox

Your account is the only one on the console?

Try removing it and re-adding it.
Thema:

Logging into XBOX

1. Logging into XBOX - Similar Threads - Logging

2. My new iPad mini wont log in to my micrisoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new iPad mini wont log in to my micrisoft account: My new ipad mini wont log in to my microsoft account through microsoft solitaire collection. It first says this. I press ‘continue’ and it looks like its loading but all i get is a blank page......
  3. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  4. J’arrive pas à me connecter -[Translation - I can not log in]

in XBoX on Mobile
    J’arrive pas à me connecter -[Translation - I can not log in]: J’ai toujours le même problème quand je me connecte sur Xbox alors que j’ai un compte -[Translation - I still have the same problem when I connect to Xbox while I have an account] [img]...
  5. I can't log in Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Nintendo switch: I have played Minecraft Bedrick edtition on Nintendo switch for more than 2 years. About a month ago, suddenly I cannot play. The message say in Japanese 'it failed to read the global resouce'....
  6. I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!: Hello! When i want to log in into my xbox account in every game or application i'm getting an error "The file specified cannot be found". I was updating every single xbox application, doing every...
  7. when i try to press log in on xbox.com nothing happens

in XBoX on Windows
    when i try to press log in on xbox.com nothing happens: im having problem trying to log in on xbox.com (im on windows 10) The "Log in" title is just a text, nothing happends when i press it! fbff8f3c-8ce9-43af-a8f5-887cdd9e7be8
  8. i get an error code logging into my account on my computer

in XBoX on Windows
    i get an error code logging into my account on my computer: the error code is 0x80070002 when I search up that error code says it doesn't exist 1734920e-8033-4bbf-a1cf-5e4d1e0efe31
  9. Xbox 360 Error code 8015D002/80151908, unable to log on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Error code 8015D002/80151908, unable to log on: I am no longer capable of logging on to Xbox 360, Error code 8015D002/80151908, and can't even find reference to it. Any Ideas? Might be related to my account 'cause I can't access DLC to backword...
  10. Trouble logging in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging in: Hi I am trying to log into my xbox (When I turn it on it says logging out, sorry you must use controller to log in) When I try logging back in, it does not work. I have done this with my email and...