Logging my son into his account

Discus and support Logging my son into his account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every tome we try to log my son into his account so he can play games it will not let him. It keeps telling me to go to account.live.com to fix the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by QueenAthena1986, Jan 13, 2020 at 7:53 AM.

1. Logging my son into his account

Every tome we try to log my son into his account so he can play games it will not let him. It keeps telling me to go to account.live.com to fix the problem. Ive done this several tomes and i cant figure out what it needs me to fix... i beed help, it wont
    even allow him to sign into his xbox profile on the console.

:)

QueenAthena1986, Jan 13, 2020 at 7:53 AM
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey QueenAthena

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that your son is experiencing difficulties with being able to sign into their account.

I would recommend
    removing the account
    first, and then performing a
    power cycle
    on the console.

Once this is done, you should be able to add your account back to your Xbox once more, and it should allow you to sign into your account once more, if you have already followed any steps provided for you when you began experiencing this issue.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. ErnestKent Win User

unable to download my account

Me and my son can't log on either. My son deleted his account and now cant get it back.
  4. ZeroTugboat5999 Win User

Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.

Update: I just logged into my Older son's epic account as him and his account is linked properly to his xbox account. my younger son's account is still giving the error message I stated earlier.
  5. WholemealCoast8 Win User

Allow child account to download video in Windows 8.1 Video app?

Same issue with a Surface RT. I want to use my son's account so his videos are associated with his account. This way I don't have to log into my account just he can watch a video and then log back into his account to play games. I can buy apps with my
    son's account. It asks for the parent's password and we're all set. Videos are a big pain. I changed the settings on his account with no effect.
  6. TapioValli Win User

Xbox Insider Hub on child's account, unable to unenroll anymore

Got this working by removing my son from the family and logging into his Microsoft account and making him 25 years old.
Thema:

1. Logging my son into his account - Similar Threads - Logging son account

2. microsoft账户用手机登录出现账号或密码错误[Translation-The microsoft account logged in with your phone and...

in XBoX on Mobile
    microsoft账户用手机登录出现账号或密码错误[Translation-The microsoft account logged in with your phone and...: 我在浏览器使用在线软件,需要登录Microsoft账号( 为需要打开OneDrive),用电脑可以正常登录,用手机或者XBOXONE登录,会不停提示“账号或密 错误”,但是账号和密 是正确的。 选择重新建立Microsoft账号,最后会提示“此站点暂时 法使用 此站点正在维护,暂时 法使用,请稍后重试。” [Translation-I use online software in...
  3. Hi, my son cant log onto fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, my son cant log onto fortnite: Fortnite keeps saying cant log in and to try later, no error code c639dbb8-c941-4f49-b857-df66ae6afe8d
  4. . Today my son cannot log in to XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    . Today my son cannot log in to XBOX LIVE: i renewd my son xbox live at August 17, 208, need to work up to August 19, 2019, that what i got in your thank you mail. Today my son cannot log in to XBOX LIVE 27bb8467-69e6-4da0-96fe-7ac680f4d51b
  5. Xbox live on 2nd console won't show for my son unless I log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on 2nd console won't show for my son unless I log in: Hi When my son is playing on our console he is not able to see all online play for Destiny 2. I have to go and log myself in, in order for gold to be accessible to him. Our home console is our...
  6. Mum needs help! Can't get my son logged into Fortnite game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mum needs help! Can't get my son logged into Fortnite game.: Hi, Have never done this before but would be very grateful for help. My son wants to play Fortnite with his friends online. We have downloaded the game but when we go to log in the following...
  7. ​My son has on my new XBOX One s with my account logged in and unauthorized addons in the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​My son has on my new XBOX One s with my account logged in and unauthorized addons in the ...: My son has on my new XBOX One s with my account logged in and unauthorized addons in the value of 365 euros bought. I ask them to reimburse me. Can you help with please? I am at a loss. Holger...
  8. my son can't log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son can't log in: can someone help me, I can log onto my account for xbox live but my son does not remember his email, username or password. any help is appreciated KQ c0f7475f-9be7-4f85-bb16-8d5b58b94d17
  9. My son cannot log into his xbox live, we have just renewed subscription. When logging into ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son cannot log into his xbox live, we have just renewed subscription. When logging into ...: My son cannot log into his xbox live, we have just renewed sunscription. When loggin inot our xbox account it shows a different game tag - no recolection of ever using this one. How can this be...
  10. My son's gamer tag was changed by an unknown person (hacker?) and he can't log into ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's gamer tag was changed by an unknown person (hacker?) and he can't log into ...: My son's gamer tag was changed by an unknown person (hacker?) and he can't log into his profile on the game console. I changed the password on the online account but he still can't log into his...