Logging Xbox 360 profile into Xbox One

Discus and support Logging Xbox 360 profile into Xbox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to log into a non-xboxlive profile from my 360 into my xbox one. Here are my current ideas: Adding an email to my profile so i can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IconX13, Nov 20, 2019.

1. IconX13
    IconX13 Guest

Hello

I am trying to log into a non-xboxlive profile from my 360 into my xbox one.

Here are my current ideas:

Adding an email to my profile so i can log into it on one

Transferring my xbox live from another account onto that profile

Giving my xbox 360 profile any way to access the servers, so I can log into it on my xbox one.

If anyone has ANY ideas, please let me know, it'd mean a lot!

Thanks

:)

IconX13, Nov 20, 2019
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

About Xbox Live Profile Transfer

You will be able to go back. In fact you can have your profile logged into Xbox Live on one xbox 360 and one xbox one at the same time.
  3. Team RodZilla Win User

Can I have more than 1 Xbox on my account?

I've been doing some reading, and it appears as if you can be logged into one Xbox One and one XBox 360 at the same time. You cannot be logged into two Xbox Ones or two Xbox 360s at the same time though. So you may be fine using the same profile on a XB1
    and XB360 at the same time.
  4. maxen Win User

Having Two Types of Consoles at a Time

You can be logged onto one profile on one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at any one time. You cannot be signed into two Xbox 360s at once or two Xbox Ones at the same time, but one of each is perfectly fine.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Remove account that was on broken xbox 360

6. x24hrs2livex Win User

question about xbox one.

You cann have your profile on both. And you can actually be logged into one 360 and one xbox one at the same time
Thema:

1. Logging Xbox 360 profile into Xbox One - Similar Threads - Logging 360 profile

2. Xbox 360 account won’t log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 account won’t log in: I’m trying to play left 4 dead on my xbox one x. However when i try to download my account to the xbox 360 emulator it says my password is wrong and tells me to log into my account online. My...
  3. Logging in to old xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Windows
    Logging in to old xbox 360 account: Hey All, I'm trying to log into an xbox account that I haven't used in years (Just picked up the master chief collection on steam and can't wait to get back in to some halo!).Only thing is, every...
  4. I can not log in with any profile on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not log in with any profile on my Xbox 360: When I turn on the console I get a message that says "can not log in" and also appears when trying to log in to any profile 14c7c7e6-d03c-46e9-b54f-cd56e333aa53
  5. Can't log in to profile after cancelling XBOX Live on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to profile after cancelling XBOX Live on XBOX 360: Hello, I used to have XBOX Live but I cancelled my subscription 6 months ago. I had set up a four-button passcode years before. When I cancelled my subscription, I think I was still able to use...
  6. Cant log into my profile on the 360 side

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my profile on the 360 side: Every time I play on my profile I cant play the 360 games I tried logging into another profile and had no problem so I know it is definitely something wrong with my profile! I have called...
  7. Cant log in on my xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in on my xbox 360 profile: Hi! For some reason i cant log in to my Xbox 360 account because something about the network and Xbox live, How can i fix it? Error code: 80151006 dd8f1dd3-08ee-4ac9-8722-d3784bed6c15
  8. Cannot download/log into profile on 360, works on web and Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download/log into profile on 360, works on web and Xbox One: I have two child accounts under my parent account. One son had his password changed yesterday, and now he cannot log into the Xbox 360. He keeps getting an error that his password is wrong. He can...
  9. Error 8015D002, can't download profile on 360, can log in to LIVE on Xbox One just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015D002, can't download profile on 360, can log in to LIVE on Xbox One just fine.: I can do everything just fine with this profile of mine, log in to forums, post, log in to LIVE on my Xbox One, but for some reason I can't sign in to my profile on my 360. I changed my password,...
  10. Can't log in to my profile on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to my profile on my Xbox 360.: Every time I try logging in to my profile on my Xbox 360, it ask me to enter in my email and password to update security on the profile. I then go ahead and do that, but at the end of the steps it...