Login and Loading Wheel buggy

Discus and support Login and Loading Wheel buggy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all! :-) i just purchased a used xbox one x scorpio edition and set it up. i directly saw a weird screen bug when it is loading something, for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sasha Ice, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Sasha Ice
    Sasha Ice Guest

Hey all! Login and Loading Wheel buggy :)

i just purchased a used xbox one x scorpio edition and set it up.

i directly saw a weird screen bug when it is loading something, for example login screen.

i recorded it because it is realy bad looking.

https://youtu.be/SurEsyEIkEo

What do you mean? is my console broken? do i have to return it?

All Games run completely fine.

Thx Sasha

:)

Sasha Ice, Feb 24, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Hey Sasha,

Welcome to the Xbox forum!

I watched the video of the screen glitch you experienced. You're correct, this certainly isn't supposed to happen. Does this occur when signing in to other profiles on your Xbox One?

I believe it could've just been a latency issue, which is fairly common. Restart your console and see if this happens again. If this persists or causes further issues, you might need to reinstall your profile and/or reset your Xbox console

Although if the general performance isn't affected and everything else works okay, it could just be a one-off and I wouldn't worry about it.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @Sasha Ice, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Sooupper Win User

Error Code 002408 on 4/13/14

Same problem here, although it may not be just in playing games. I am also having problems (errors) downing loading App updates. I think there is a load problem with Microsoft's game servicers. Early in the day there is not a problem, only as the day gets
    older and more users login, does things seem to get flaky, SLOW, and buggy.
  5. DOCREV49 Win User

Forza Horizon - two player

I purchased the Forza Hot Wheels but it only loads Forza Horizon? How do you get the Hot Wheels game?
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Problems connecting to forums?

Sometimes it doesn't load properly but generally it's been getting better. The whole forums are buggy though, tonight it seems that half the Gamercards won't load.
Thema:

1. Login and Loading Wheel buggy - Similar Threads - Login Loading Wheel

2. Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC: I have recently purchased the gamepass on PC and downloaded several games. So far, all work fine except one, when it does the initial login into xbox live, it fails and throws out the error code...
  3. Login to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Login to Microsoft account: When a friend of mine tries to login to Minecraft on his PS4 but he don't have Microsoft account how do I sign in to a Gmail account 75385fa2-ad63-4ec8-b668-10ffd3f57e11
  4. Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site.: Hi all, pretty much the title sum it all. Yesterday evening I convinced to transfer from moji account to microsoft for login in minecraft. Today I can't login in minecraft say email/password...
  5. Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.: I have game pass. After a load skyrim v, and before the new game begins, it asks me to login to xbox live. When I try to login , it saids "can't init session at this moment, try again later..."...
  6. Microsoft login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft login: Whenever I login to minecraft.net using a microsoft account i get redirected to a useless website called sisu.xboxlive. This website tells me to select a gamertag and regardless of what you pick...
  7. Unable to login to Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox Live?: | think an update happened over the weekend on my surface pro and following that I'm unable to play FM2021. Whilst loading it shows Xbox Live login as failing. Login to xbox live is fine its...
  8. Solving Forza Horizon 4 login screen issue - Forza Horizon 4 Oturum açma ekranı sorununun...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solving Forza Horizon 4 login screen issue - Forza Horizon 4 Oturum açma ekranı sorununun...: HELLO FRIENDS, TODAY I Bought FORZA HORIZON 4, WHEN I STARTED FOR THE FIRST TIME, THE SCREEN HAPPENED TO SIGN IN AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICTURE AND IT WAS NOT PRINTED. OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME HAVE...
  9. Xbox app stuck loading login (Update: Solved(?) My admin profile is corrupt.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app stuck loading login (Update: Solved(?) My admin profile is corrupt.): I'm trying to play Sea of Thieves on my laptop with Win10, however I first got stuck loading up the game during sign in to Xbox Live and after a while realised it was a problem I had with my...
  10. My Xbox 360 can't load Homepage after login to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't load Homepage after login to Xbox Live: Hi, My 360 was working fine a day before, but last night, when I turned it on and login with my profile (Xbox Live Gold Member) as usual, it was freeze when loading homepage (homepage didn't show...