Login help

Discus and support Login help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change my gamer tag, but every time Itry to go to my account page, it just says "bad request." What do I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChloeCoya, Jul 20, 2019.

1. ChloeCoya
    ChloeCoya Guest

Login help

I want to change my gamer tag, but every time Itry to go to my account page, it just says "bad request." What do I do?

:)

ChloeCoya, Jul 20, 2019
  2. JUICE 5150 Win User

login help

I'm sitting here having the same problem. Super frustrated. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Login help

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Login help

The problem seems to be the site generating cookies that later causes this error. Just delete the cookies from the browser you are using and you are good to go.
  5. Spud 72 Win User

login help

I wish EA would get rid of this Origin crap. I created an origin account in what probably feels like a decade ago, with an email that no longer exists and a password I don't remember and to this day I still can't fix it. I'm getting tired of creating bogus
    emails just to play some EA games, I shouldn't have to justify, for example, my $120 purchase with an email confirmation every time I want to play a new release. That's what it feels like anyway. Right now, I can't try out the beta and I can't play BF4 because
    of an invalid email I haven't used in nearly 15 years. F U EA!
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Login help

If you're using a PC or mobile device, try clearing your cookies and cache, that could be the issue.
Thema:

Login help

1. Login help - Similar Threads - Login help

2. 2 Step Authentication Login help

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Step Authentication Login help: Hello - I am in a bit of a pickle. I have 2-step log in authentication enabled on my main MSFT account. I switched jobs and got a new phone number, losing access to the phone number that is the...
  3. Help I can't login to Xbox live,

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I can't login to Xbox live,: I cant login to xbox live. I can login offline just fine, ive tryed a hard reset but it didn't work. Any help would be appreciated 89e845ff-2475-4fc3-8386-41b9d78420bc
  4. Freaking login error without any answers, help!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Freaking login error without any answers, help!: Hello, i use a iPad and i have Minecraft original bought from the app store, but i can't login in the xbox account because it keeps sending me a message box that says "Something's not right. Try...
  5. Help with login in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with login in.: I had this unsolved problem. Someone bought for me Minecraft, and I got both Java and Windows 10 edition. Was able to play both, everything was nice. Then my laptop died. Long story short, I...
  6. I can't login to Xbox... help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login to Xbox... help me please: I can log in into microsoft but I can't log in into xbox so I can't log in into xbox games too error code is 0x8015DC0D but when I search error code, there are nothing searched exctually when I...
  7. Account login help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account login help: So this is a doozy. Stay with me. I owned an xbox 360 years ago and my dad paid for the xbox live and set up all the accounts for us. Sinve then microsoft has changed things significantly whrere...
  8. Login help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Login help: I had an adult and a child account under the same email. I tried to make the child account into an adult account by messing with settings and ended up removing the adult account from the family....
  9. Error code when trying to login 0xCFFFFF828. Anyone help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code when trying to login 0xCFFFFF828. Anyone help!: Got an error code when trying to log onto my Xbox one s 0xCFFFF828 please help a2efa6ce-379e-476a-b9c9-e10e806358c6
  10. Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!: Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! 000c6e53-afaf-4d8d-b746-d44979e318ae