Login issue for Xbox app.

Discus and support Login issue for Xbox app. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Its getting really hard logging into Xbox app. I keep getting an error 0x87DD0005. (Screenshot attached). Even when you manage to log in to the app,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vijayrchandran, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Login issue for Xbox app.

Its getting really hard logging into Xbox app.

I keep getting an error 0x87DD0005. (Screenshot attached).

Even when you manage to log in to the app, it does not connect automatically to a game. We have to do it manually. Even then sometimes the same error comes up in game too.

Have tried resting the app & the game too. Have reinstalled the game once too.

System.

Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language
    Version 21H2
    Installed on ‎05-‎10-‎2021
    OS build 22000.318
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.318.0

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHz
    Installed RAM 4.00 GB (3.81 GB usable)
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

App Version
    3.59.11001.0 (Gaming Services)
    5.721.10202.0 (Xbox Game Bar)

Login issue for Xbox app. [​IMG]

In game error.

Login issue for Xbox app. [​IMG]

Help greatly appreciated.

Vijay.

:)

vijayrchandran, Nov 26, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I am also getting this error message when I try to log into some games. Keep pressing the login button.
    Also, check that these services are running.

Press the Windows Button then type Services.
    Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.
    Then select Run as Administrator
    Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager,
    Xbox Live Game Save,
    Xbox Live Networking Service,
    Gaming Services,
    Gaming Services.
    Do this with each of the services listed above.
    Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes and try again.
  3. ManuelValherz Win User

Minecraft no inicia la sesión de la cuenta de Microsoft. [Mod Translation-Minecraft does not log in to the Microsoft account.]

Yes, i can to login to the Xbox app without issues.
  4. BiohazardBR Win User

Can't log into the Xbox Game Pass app

Hi there,
     Try to reinstall the progam and maybe it will work. This issue has happened to me a few times in the past, and this solution worked for me as well. If you still have issue, try to login in the Xbox Companion App then you try to
     login in the Xbox Game Pass App.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Jogo não baixa [Translation - Game Not Low]

Hello Carlos,

We understand that you're experiencing login issues with the Xbox application.

Please follow our fix problems signing in to the Xbox app support article for any login issues
    experienced through the Xbox app.

Try this and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

Hi Marek,

Have you tried the Xbox App Beta on PC or tried logging into the Xbox App for mobile?

Have you tried to login to the same account on the Xbox App on a different PC to isolate the issue?
Thema:

1. Login issue for Xbox app. - Similar Threads - Login issue app

2. Xbox PC app login issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox PC app login issues: Over the past couple of months, I've had a consistent issue where I am no longer being automatically signed into the Xbox App for PC when logging into my computer. I log into both with my...
  3. Xbox App for PC (Login Issue - Flash White Screen)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App for PC (Login Issue - Flash White Screen): Hi All, I am having some issues with the Xbox App for PC. I am able to login to the system, it flashes with white screen and never able to get to the pop up logon page. I have tired the...
  4. Xbox App Login Issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Login Issue: Hello, I'm trying to log into my Xbox App on my Iphone, I changed the email associated with my account/gamertag from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which is...
  5. Xbox App on Pc login issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Pc login issues: Hi, I have recently tried to log into the Xbox App on my computer. However, every time I try to sign-in with my Microsoft account (I have linked mobile number, changed password) that I have on my...
  6. Xbox App Issue : Not able to login

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Issue : Not able to login: Hello All, Has anyone encountered this issue. Any suggestions to resolve is appreciated. Issue Video : https://youtu.be/g0Z6lgzp_MQ What triggered this issue? - I just updated my Microsoft...
  7. Xbox Beta App Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Login Issue: I have recently downloaded new xbox app to try game pass but it doesn't work right for me. Whenever I click on "log in" button nothing happens. I tried reinstalling it and rebooting xbox related...
  8. Xbox app login issues on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app login issues on windows 10: Hi, I have trouble logging into the xbox app on windows 10 . I am using a local administrator account for my windows 10 laptop. Every time I try to login into the xbox app it gives me a network...
  9. Xbox app login issues on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app login issues on windows 10: Hi, I have trouble logging into the xbox app on windows 10 . I am using a local administrator account for my windows 10 laptop. Every time I try to login into the xbox app it gives me a network...
  10. Xbox app login issues on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app login issues on windows 10: I cannot login into the xbox account on windows 10. I am currently using a local user/administrator account for using my windows. Every time i try to connect to xbox app through my microsoft...