Login issues after latest update, outage issues

Discus and support Login issues after latest update, outage issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When signing out of Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad it used to ask just this app or all apps , no longer does why? Also when signing in it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DjResikl3, Sep 2, 2019.

1. DjResikl3
    DjResikl3 Guest

When signing out of Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad it used to ask just this app or all apps , no longer does why? Also when signing in it would offer all Xbox accounts to login with and didn't require password, this function appears to have
    ceased or do I need to change a setting on my iPad?

:)

DjResikl3, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi DjResikl3,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Regarding the change in login to your Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app, there may have been a recent update that no longer requires you to make that choice. I don't believe there is a setting on the iPad as that's how logging into
    Microsoft related apps worked, like the Xbox mobile app for example, but an update could've changed that.

If you would like to submit feedback to the developers, I recommend downloading the

Feedback Hub
    if you have a Windows 10 device.
  3. striker2-7AFED2C5-CB Win User

No sound when recording game clips.

Same issue here, no sound after the latest update
  4. MS Win8 Games Win User

Cannot "get into" Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Hello,

Have you been able to take all the updates for the title from the Windows Store? This can help solve some of the login issues. Please confirm if you've taken the latest updates and then we can start an investigation into the issue.

Thank you,

5. SethChick Win User

Xbox One crashing? Games crashing? HELP?!

I'm having this plus a ton of other issues after this latest update.
  6. bjtransam Win User

0x87DD0006

Any time you have a login issue it is also a good idea to first check for outages on the Microsoft side at
    http://xbox.com/status. As of today 07/02/14 there is currently an outage of the Xbox Live Core Services which is preventing Live account logins.
Thema:

1. Login issues after latest update, outage issues - Similar Threads - Login issues latest

2. Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.: Hello I have not been able to properly open/play Gears Pop! since the past weekend. On September 7th I played several matches and closed the app. Later that night when my boxes were ready to be...
  3. Issue with the in game login

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the in game login: Yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass subscription, and downloaded two games, Halo Spartan Assault, and Spartan Strike, in the first one I have an error that had never happened to me, and that is...
  4. Xbox (Beta) Application Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) Application Login Issue: I cannot login to the Xbox (Beta) applicatiom at all. Choosing my account works and I am welcomed back but still not logged in. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. ***Moved from: Gaming...
  5. Switch Minecraft login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch Minecraft login issue: Last week I was easily able to play minecraft with xbox users from my switch. my microsoft account was working just fine one day, then the next it stopped working. i opened it up and it had logged...
  6. Xbox Beta App Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Login Issue: I have recently downloaded new xbox app to try game pass but it doesn't work right for me. Whenever I click on "log in" button nothing happens. I tried reinstalling it and rebooting xbox related...
  7. ESO: Elsweyr Login Issues for the past 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem with me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO: Elsweyr Login Issues for the past 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem with me?: Yesterday morning I was able to sign on and play for over an hour. Yesterday afternoon, I signed in and was able to play for all of 5 minutes before being booted off and I haven't been able to...
  8. Issues with login every time I start the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with login every time I start the xbox: Hi all, Wondering if anyone has a fix for this - it's driving me mad! Every time I start the xbox, I need to login Logging in takes forever if it even allows me to login. Sometimes I get the...
  9. Проблема со входом в аккаунт xbox [Translation-Xbox login issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблема со входом в аккаунт xbox [Translation-Xbox login issue]: Здравствуйте!не могу зайти на аккаунт xbox При попытке входа пишет"Произошла ошибка.Повторите попытку позже или попробуйте на сайте xbox" и так неделю [Translation- Hello! I can not log into...
  10. Minecraft/Xbox Live Login Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft/Xbox Live Login Issues: So my problem is concerning Xbox Live and Minecraft Pocket Edition on an iPad Mini. For the last few months, we have had a curious problem with Minecraft. Whenever we are on the WiFi at our house,...