Login issues after latest update, outage issues

Discus and support Login issues after latest update, outage issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When signing out of Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad it used to ask just this app or all apps , no longer does why? Also when signing in it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DjResikl3, Sep 2, 2019.

1. DjResikl3
    DjResikl3 Guest

When signing out of Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad it used to ask just this app or all apps , no longer does why? Also when signing in it would offer all Xbox accounts to login with and didn't require password, this function appears to have
    ceased or do I need to change a setting on my iPad?

:)

DjResikl3, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi DjResikl3,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Regarding the change in login to your Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app, there may have been a recent update that no longer requires you to make that choice. I don't believe there is a setting on the iPad as that's how logging into
    Microsoft related apps worked, like the Xbox mobile app for example, but an update could've changed that.

If you would like to submit feedback to the developers, I recommend downloading the

Feedback Hub
    if you have a Windows 10 device.
  3. striker2-7AFED2C5-CB Win User

No sound when recording game clips.

Same issue here, no sound after the latest update
  4. bjtransam Win User

0x87DD0006

Any time you have a login issue it is also a good idea to first check for outages on the Microsoft side at
    http://xbox.com/status. As of today 07/02/14 there is currently an outage of the Xbox Live Core Services which is preventing Live account logins.
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

Cannot "get into" Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Hello,

Have you been able to take all the updates for the title from the Windows Store? This can help solve some of the login issues. Please confirm if you've taken the latest updates and then we can start an investigation into the issue.

Thank you,

6. SethChick Win User

Xbox One crashing? Games crashing? HELP?!

I'm having this plus a ton of other issues after this latest update.
Thema:

1. Login issues after latest update, outage issues - Similar Threads - Login issues latest

2. Login issues with FlightSimulator.com Insider program

in XBoX on Windows
    Login issues with FlightSimulator.com Insider program: I used to be able to login to flightsimulator.com with no issues. I tried again today (a few days after signing up for alpha testing), and when I click on login on flightsimulator.com it...
  3. Minecraft PS4 login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 login issue: So it's been about three weeks since the previous update which seemed like it was going to be big and great. But very few have been able to find out as most of us have been & still are blocked at...
  4. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition Login Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition Login Issues: Hi, so today I logged in to my friends Microsoft account in my PSN account, of course after he went away I wanted to return to my account, but now it wont let me go back to my account, yes, I had...
  5. Minecraft login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login issue: I have the mobile version of Minecraft on my iPhone6s and it recently started kicking me out of the app every time I try entering it. I don’t know if this is where I’m supposed to go but this is...
  6. 마인크래프트 로그인 문제 [Translate] Minecraft login issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    마인크래프트 로그인 문제 [Translate] Minecraft login issues: 안녕하세요. 안드로이드 폰에 마인크래프트를 설치하 로그인을 위해 본 계 을 만들었습니다. 마인크래프트에 로그인을 하 면 초록색 화면으로 바뀌 아래롸 같은 메세지가 나옵니다. "죄송합니다. 오류가 발생했습니다. 다시 시도하거나, Xbox.com에서 다시 시도해 보세요. 들 게임하게 해 주 는데 아주 어 네요. 어떻게 해결하지요?...
  7. Account Issues. I can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Issues. I can't login: Hi. Today I tried to play normally and when I tried to log in to my account it was loading infinitely. Previously I did not change my password or anything similar. It didn't help me to restart the...
  8. Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0

in XboX Insiders
    Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0: [IMG] submitted by /u/TechLordDeluxe [link] [comments]
  9. Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.: Hello I have not been able to properly open/play Gears Pop! since the past weekend. On September 7th I played several matches and closed the app. Later that night when my boxes were ready to be...
  10. Issue with the in game login

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the in game login: Yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass subscription, and downloaded two games, Halo Spartan Assault, and Spartan Strike, in the first one I have an error that had never happened to me, and that is...