Login POP-UP at Xbox app (PC)

Discus and support Login POP-UP at Xbox app (PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My login pop-up at the Xbox app, is always "poping-up" and closing fast and i can't log in. It just don't let me login because it is poping up and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NollyVisuals, Jan 22, 2021.

1. NollyVisuals
    NollyVisuals Guest

My login pop-up at the Xbox app, is always "poping-up" and closing fast and i can't log in. It just don't let me login because it is poping up and closing a lot of times. Can someone help?

:)

NollyVisuals, Jan 22, 2021
  2. DinoTroll400 Win User

PS4 Minecraft wont let me sign in

Yes, i am able to login on the microsoft websites along with the xbox app and website. The error message only seems to pop up on my PS4
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
  4. SegaNice Win User

Can't download(play) any of my Xbox games on PC

PS.

Things I've tried:

Windows updated.

XBOX app reinstalled.

PC restarted.

Same login in MS Store and XBOX PC app.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live suspension for... no reason after 4 year that I don't use the service?

This maybe a bug. Do you have a friend with a console, that you could try and login on? Also you may want to download the Xbox Insider Preview App and make a report when it pops up.
  6. Zeruela Win User

Erro ao logar no xbox live -[Translation - Error logging in to Xbox Live]

Estou pelo aplicativo do Xbox em dipositivel movel e sempre ao tentar efetuar o login aparece esta mensagem que esta na imagem.

[Translation-I'm on the Xbox app in mobile and always when trying to login pops up this message that is in the image. ]
Thema:

1. Login POP-UP at Xbox app (PC) - Similar Threads - Login POP app

2. Nintendo Switch Minecraft login.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch Minecraft login.: Can not login to Microsoft account on Minecraft. 100% sure login information is correct. Fresh download, updated. Put in the code on the aka.ms site 10+ times, reset all game data multiple times....
  3. cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7: Hi, I am not abvle to play Flightsimulator 2020 on my windows 10 pc due tot the fact that I cannot login into my Xnbox live account. Shows error 0X80072EE7. pls Help...
  4. Can’t login to Epic Games through Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to Epic Games through Xbox: Im trying to login to epic games to enable 2fa for rocket league, but every time i try it tells me there was an error when processing credentials from the external login system. Ive tried creating...
  5. Can't login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login: Can you tell me anything about why i cant play as a guest like i was playing and it booted me out. a428cb60-eee3-4d8e-a29c-bc06db7caea2
  6. Login problem error 0x87DD0006

in XBoX on Consoles
    Login problem error 0x87DD0006: Someone who could support me on how to solve it does not let me start the session with error 0x87DD0006, I already restarted the console and nothing 3e9f9363-80f3-4bfd-8fb1-d5c921e0f621
  7. My codmw says I have to login to account that I purchased it with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My codmw says I have to login to account that I purchased it with.: Hi I am suddenly getting a error message saying that I have to login with the same account that I purchased the game with that I'm trying to play but I already am on the same account I have...
  8. Can’t login to Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login to Minecraft.: Today i was going to make a realm on my ps4 when it said need to authentacate to microsoft.so i looked for help i found that if you log out then back in it is fixed. I loged out and when i tried...
  9. Login screen keeps popping up on mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Login screen keeps popping up on mobile: Hello, so I recently tried to login with my new password on the Xbox mobile app, and Every time I login, the screen where you login keeps popping up even though my password and email is right. Is...
  10. Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.: Hello I have not been able to properly open/play Gears Pop! since the past weekend. On September 7th I played several matches and closed the app. Later that night when my boxes were ready to be...