Login Problem

Discus and support Login Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys... i'm having a problem to connect my Xbox live account in Xbox 360. Yesterday my xbox live account was working very good... but, ttoday i've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StyleFelix, Jan 1, 2014.

1. StyleFelix
    StyleFelix Guest

Login Problem

Hi guys... i'm having a problem to connect my Xbox live account in Xbox 360. Yesterday my xbox live account was working very good... but, ttoday i've tried everything for connect in my xbox live account on my xbox 360...and nothing worked.

I've changed the password of my microsoft acccount, and i got to connect im my xbox live account on PC ( on brownser), but even with the new password, i still can not connect in my xbox live account on xbox 360.

Help me please!

Thanks!

:)

StyleFelix, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Gozza1985
    Gozza1985 Guest
    Login problem

I just downloaded BF1943 in the game i go to join game it brings up the terms and conditions then i go to accept and it just comes up as login failed. Any thoughts?

Gozza1985, Jan 1, 2014
  3. login problem

I am unable to login to my account for playing Microsoft solitaire collection. Getting error code 1170000. However I am able to login to xbox online. Tried hundreds of times from different Android devices and Windows 10 laptop. Applied for support and
    got ID of my request 1439933875. Still not solved for a couple of days

Georgiy_Carrier, Jan 1, 2014
  4. StyleFelix
    StyleFelix Guest

Login Problem

Guys, i got to connect my xbox live account in my xbox 360. the problem was that the xbox does not support security codes for two-step verification, my microsoft account is configured so, then you need to generate a password for application in
    account.live.com/.../Manage option: password application. I used this password to log in with my email account on the microsoft xbox 360, and it worked!

Thanks for all!

StyleFelix, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Fayebeline Win User

Login problems?

I receive crashes to desktop on a daily basis and only with this game. I also play Shark Dash and Tap Tiles, but those are fine.
  6. Leonardo BrenoOlivei Win User

Login problem

RepugnantCat115, i have the same problem . i created a account but it doesnt work . it talking about a parents request but i have 18 years old. even my mom or even my father has a account . how can i have an console if i can not use all the functions that
    the xbox promise. i'm sad since 2 years with that problem
  7. RepugnantCat115 Win User

Login problem

Cant play either. Since the update its asking me to login at xbox.com. I spent £££ on this game. Any one got an answer. I've logged in to Xbox but it still wont work.
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

Loginning In Problem

Hey there, are you recieveing any kind of error code at all? The error code helps a lot in determing exactly what issue is happening and there can be a number of things going on when you can't sign in.
  9. zychoman Win User

login problems

i allready truede that serevel times Disney work
Thema:

Login Problem

1. Login Problem - Similar Threads - Login Problem

2. Login problem error 0x87DD0006

in XBoX on Consoles
    Login problem error 0x87DD0006: Someone who could support me on how to solve it does not let me start the session with error 0x87DD0006, I already restarted the console and nothing 3e9f9363-80f3-4bfd-8fb1-d5c921e0f621
  3. Apex Legends Login Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends Login Problem: Anyone got any ideas to fix this problem. It’ll load the game up & as soon as it loads up to the gaming lobby itll kick me right back to the main screen. Ive tried pretty much everything you could...
  4. microsoft casual games login problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft casual games login problem: I recently changed my microsoft password. I can login to my microsoft account and xbox, but when I try to play microsoftcasualgames.com, it says my login info is incorrect and won't log me in....
  5. Login problems on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login problems on PC: It started some time ago. I can't actually press the log in button on the right corner of the site, because it is not clickable for me, but when I find it somewhere else it does. After logging in...
  6. minecraft xbox login problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox login problem: ok so apparently when I try to log into my Xbox account on Minecraft to play multiplayer it doesn't let me it tells me "we couldn't sign you into Xbox live" I don't know why or how to fix it i...
  7. Xbox & Minecraft PE login email typo problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox & Minecraft PE login email typo problem: [img] So this had been happening for months since around September 2020, I was logging onto Minecraft PE but I made a typo on my email address. There was a button to fix the address I have typed,...
  8. My login is always saying fix the problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My login is always saying fix the problem: My login is always saying fixbthe problem how do i fix it a842cfd1-f23c-4bf0-a302-b455836b33e2
  9. Login problems with MSFS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Login problems with MSFS2020: I have a MS Account as ,,,,,,,,,,,@hotmail.com, I also have my gmail account linked to it as ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,@gmail.com. I purchased a MSFS2020 code from Amazon and registered it with my account....
  10. XBOX 360 login problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 login problem: I keep getting “Sorry,there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.” And i can’t find a problem with anything related to my account 4ab14378-9cce-4a74-80ff-4e2fec4bd992