Login Problems on the Forums

Discus and support Login Problems on the Forums in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just ran into a weird problem trying to make a discussion post and do some of my daily forums rounds... My girlfriend was last signed in here on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThisGameIsSucky, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Login Problems on the Forums

I just ran into a weird problem trying to make a discussion post and do some of my daily forums rounds...

My girlfriend was last signed in here on my office computer on her account, I logged her out, and then logged on to my account to do some posting and when I went and looked back...the post I made was made under her account?? I went and deleted it and the
    switched browsers and full on hard reset and logged off f my computer and it fixed it.

Is there some sort of server delay when logging in today? I just though it was strange that it just like broke down all of a sudden.

:)

ThisGameIsSucky, Apr 25, 2019
  2. skylaar Win User

I have had something similar happen after my son used my computer and was in his account. I could swear I switched to my account but nope, started posting as him. I logged him out of his profile on the computer in order to ensure it reset. Not much
    faster than fully restarting but I think you are right that there is a delay when logging out an account and logging in another.
  3. toonarmy206 Win User

Firefox 5 and forum login problem

Google Chrome works fine, Fastest as well.
  4. voteDC Win User

[quote user="Blaydon Rac3s"]

Google Chrome works fine, Fastest as well.

[/quote]Chrome is the one which gives me the most problems on here.
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Yep had the same issue, clear cookies now fine.
  6. pesty13 Win User

Clearing cookies solved mine yesterday.
Thema:

1. Login Problems on the Forums - Similar Threads - Login Problems Forums

2. 프로필 로그인 문제(게임) [Edit - Translation] - Profile login problem (game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    프로필 로그인 문제(게임) [Edit - Translation] - Profile login problem (game): 포르자 호라이즌4 기본 화면에서 넘어가질 못한다. 프로필에 로그인이 되어있지 않아서 그 다는데.... 필자는 xbox프로필 성인인증 완료(아이핀!!!), 마이크로소프트 계 보 중이다. 많은 오류가 있었 , 많은 시간을 소모했다. 게임을 산 지 20시간이 지난 지금 아직도 즐기지 못했다는 것에 매우 큰 불쾌감을 느낀다. 대체 무엇을 해야하나?...
  3. Red Dead Redemption 2 online login problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 online login problems: Hi, I bought a version of RDR2 and have been playing the offline version without any problems. Yesterday I decided to play online and all I seem to manage to get to is [Mod Removed - Asterisk]...
  4. MC Win10 Login Problem Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MC Win10 Login Problem Xbox Live: Hello, ive got a problem, when I open the Minecrft Windows 10 Edition, there are written ,,We tried to sign you in to your XboxLive Account, but something went wrong". The same problem exist when...
  5. 0x801901f4 login problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x801901f4 login problem: So ive recently gotten the error 0x801901f4 thats not letting me log in to my xbox and ive tried to log in with no success and i even removed my account to log in as a new one but it wouldnt...
  6. Login problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Login problem: My xbox one is connected to the internet (wireless) but every time I tried logging into my account to watch Netflix, play games or whatever, it won't let me. I keep getting the error message...
  7. having problem to login fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having problem to login fortnite: hi I created x box account for my son to play fortnite and I give permission and put my account for a security but he cant login fortnite 20b0acbf-2dd1-43e4-9217-ef22f3bca959
  8. Problema di Accesso [Translation-Login Problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema di Accesso [Translation-Login Problem]: Pur avendo l'account Microsoft non riesco adaccedere alle App di store e neppure ad Xbox , eseguo i giochi ma come ospite.Grazie per l'aiuto [Translation- Despite having the Microsoft account I...
  9. Problema para logar na Xbox Games [Translation - Problem to login on Xbox Games]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema para logar na Xbox Games [Translation - Problem to login on Xbox Games]: Recentemente instalei novamente o jogo Modern Combat 5.Eu tenho uma conta de +ou- 1 ano atras e eu preciso dessa conta,mas para ter acesso a ela eu preciso estar logado na Xbox Games e eu estou...
  10. Xbox One Login problem 0x87DD0006

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Login problem 0x87DD0006: Hello. I just bought an Xbox One X, but when I try logging into my account, I get an error message telling me I cant log in and to try again in a few minutes. The error code is 0x87DD0006. The...