Login Problems on the Forums

Discus and support Login Problems on the Forums in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just ran into a weird problem trying to make a discussion post and do some of my daily forums rounds... My girlfriend was last signed in here on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThisGameIsSucky, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Login Problems on the Forums

I just ran into a weird problem trying to make a discussion post and do some of my daily forums rounds...

My girlfriend was last signed in here on my office computer on her account, I logged her out, and then logged on to my account to do some posting and when I went and looked back...the post I made was made under her account?? I went and deleted it and the
    switched browsers and full on hard reset and logged off f my computer and it fixed it.

Is there some sort of server delay when logging in today? I just though it was strange that it just like broke down all of a sudden.

:)

ThisGameIsSucky, Apr 25, 2019
  2. skylaar Win User

I have had something similar happen after my son used my computer and was in his account. I could swear I switched to my account but nope, started posting as him. I logged him out of his profile on the computer in order to ensure it reset. Not much
    faster than fully restarting but I think you are right that there is a delay when logging out an account and logging in another.
  3. toonarmy206 Win User

Firefox 5 and forum login problem

Google Chrome works fine, Fastest as well.
  4. voteDC Win User

[quote user="Blaydon Rac3s"]

Google Chrome works fine, Fastest as well.

[/quote]Chrome is the one which gives me the most problems on here.
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Yep had the same issue, clear cookies now fine.
  6. pesty13 Win User

Clearing cookies solved mine yesterday.
Thema:

1. Login Problems on the Forums - Similar Threads - Login Problems Forums

2. Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...: Estou tendo o seguinte problema: Bom, comprei o Minecraft Windows 10 edition, certo. Baixei, e entrei. Quando fui logar, apareceu a seguinte mensagem "Tentamos conectar você a sua conta da...
  3. Minecraft login in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login in problem: it says sorry something went wrong try or try on xbox.com e713fea2-30ce-4316-91ca-9e62f5a329c9
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem: When I click the Log In button in Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition, I get a Failed Login message: "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong" Whenever I try...
  5. Xbox Live Login Problem Web

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Login Problem Web: Hi, I'm using Win10 v.1903. When I'm on the main page for Xbox Live (using Firefox v.68.0), I'm logged in, but when I click a link to go to another page, I'm no longer shown as logged in. I click...
  6. Minecraft login problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login problems: Dear Microsoft I just have bought Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch and I wanted to play with my friends so I tried to do remote login, but every time I would try on the Switch it would give me an...
  7. Login problem today.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login problem today.: Hello today about 40 minutes ago. people started having problems to login in xbox live, xbox support is already working on fixing this problem in case they can not log in, do not worry. They are...
  8. Windows 8 Games App Login Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 8 Games App Login Problem: Hello everyone, I have Windows 8 (not the latest updates, it is one of the first versions i think) and I can't login to Windows 8's Games app. It says "logging in" for ages. What can I do? Should...
  9. Problems with Xbox One cutting off when I login to my Microsoft/Gamer account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Xbox One cutting off when I login to my Microsoft/Gamer account: Hi, Ive been having a lot of trouble with Xbox One shutting down after installing Fallout 4 game disc and Automatron DLC download. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling game and DLC and even...
  10. [Translation - login problem ]مشكلة تسجيل الدخول فالاكس بكس

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Translation - login problem ]مشكلة تسجيل الدخول فالاكس بكس: السلام عليكم لدي جهاز اكس بكس كان به حساب المستخدم اللي قبلي وسويت له ازاله ويوم جيت ابي اسجل دخول بحسابي سويت كلشي واخر شي يقول اد المحاوله لاحقا وتحته مكتوب حدثت مشكله وتعذر الاستمرار(...