Login to Xbox games

Discus and support Login to Xbox games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of my Microsoft games are signing in to xbox games but Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Tried everything including uninstall, reinstall. Any advice?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DonnaKingsbury, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Login to Xbox games

All of my Microsoft games are signing in to xbox games but Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Tried everything including uninstall, reinstall. Any advice?

:)

DonnaKingsbury, Apr 25, 2015
  2. xBREACH3Rx
    xBREACH3Rx Guest
    Xbox One gaming bad news

login to xbox live fine when i go play a game it ask me to login again

xBREACH3Rx, Apr 25, 2015
  3. John P-921
    John P-921 Guest
    Cannot login to games

When I try to access my games the system will not login. All I get is the rolling circle of dots. The screen darkens and nothing else is happening. Why?

Now it will not accept my post.

John P-921, Apr 25, 2015
  4. HulkUK75 Win User

Xbox Household

you have to have one account that has the gold and game pass and use this login on one xbox

on the other xbox login with same user and set it as home console then login with other user that is going to play the games

this should sort what your talking about

and u still use your login on both consoles for the adult account for security and family settings

think that makes sense
  5. evilkrum Win User

wont connect to my login

Ok tried my sons login and it did the same thing and no it doesn't show any error codes just in the corner it say xbox games signing in with the warning of cant login please login and restart app.
  6. Bill Kearney Win User

Game constantly drops players.

Turning off logins won't affect being able to play games that use the Kinect. It'll just keep the Xbox from getting confused about who's there doing logins. You can still login and still play a game that makes use of the Kinect.
  7. zyzzxzzy Win User

Xbox live not connecting

I am tired of play games on xbox platform, it is too slowly to login or switch account...if you are playing game(not xbox platform) in china, you will find that the time to login or switch account are less than 1sec...
  8. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Hi,

You need to login on your sons xbox and set your account as his home xbox then your son can login and play games online and download the games you have on your account also
Thema:

Login to Xbox games

1. Login to Xbox games - Similar Threads - Login games

2. Login issues with Game Pass BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    Login issues with Game Pass BETA: I built a new rig, and got a free GamePass. And, I've never cancelled something free before - but I think I'm about to. None of the games ever login. This usually isn't a problem, as it didn't...
  3. No puedo iniciar sesión en el juego de Minecraft :v[I can't login to the Minecraft game: v]

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo iniciar sesión en el juego de Minecraft :v[I can't login to the Minecraft game: v]: Todo iba bien, compré el juego para móvil e inicié bien la sesión... De un de repente, el juego se empezó a trabar y me marcaba un mensaje de "tu cuenta Microsoft no tiene la opción jugar...
  4. Is it possible to connect different login accounts to a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect different login accounts to a game?: Hi, I have a problem. Our FIFIA 20 is connected to my sons login account, and he’s mixing the squads, so when I want to play I reset team squads which of course results in my son’s being really...
  5. Why do I have to login on my account before my child can play my downloaded games on their...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to login on my account before my child can play my downloaded games on their...: Hello, Just purchased a new xbox one S and setup my gamertag and a gamertag for my son (using the the windows 10 accounts we already have with parental controls). I took advantage of the free 1...
  6. Can't login (in game) and save game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login (in game) and save game: I can't save my games, "Children of Morta", for example. When the option to "login" appears, nothing happens, and the game starts from zero, as if it were the first time opened... I have...
  7. Cannot Login to xbox account on backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Login to xbox account on backwards compatible game: im trying to login on xbox 360 on xbox one when i play black ops 2 and everytime i try to download my profile i get this error 80151908 any ideas why? acba1343-9b21-4946-9e9f-96f077ce7bb7
  8. xbox game pass PC issue login

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass PC issue login: Hi guys, I have an issue linked to the login in xbox beta app I can not login with my account (so I can not dowload the games, but only from app Android or Microsoft store). After the login, it...
  9. Not able to login to EA games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to login to EA games: Earlier today, I tried to login to Battlefield 1. When I went to go online, I received a message saying “This account is invalid. Please visit help.EA.com.” So I went to the help section of EA.com...
  10. External login problems in epic games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External login problems in epic games: I login to epic games through my microsoft account and when i try to login on my computer it tells me "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. please contact...