Login Xbox Live PC - Age of Empire

Discus and support Login Xbox Live PC - Age of Empire in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am have touble when I open the game Age Of Empire II, bought from Microsoft Store. I wanna play online but when I click to login with Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ryan_cismado, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Ryan_cismado
    Ryan_cismado Guest

I am have touble when I open the game Age Of Empire II, bought from Microsoft Store. I wanna play online but when I click to login with Xbox live doesnt work... Just freeze.. What I shoud do ?

:)

Ryan_cismado, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Darker Reaper Win User

What Free Games Are There?

That's all of them on Xbox 360, but if you play the LIVE on the PC there's Tinker and Age of Empires online. Age is Empires free but it similar to Crimson Alliance (Freemium system), except you can play online and earn achievements unlike Crimson Alliance.
  3. Thorito056 Win User

Parental account lost

But I don't have a console. I only have a xbox live account to play Age of empires online, which is a PC game.
  4. HassanB Win User

Age of Empires online help

Hi,

Since Age of Empires Online uses your Xbox LIVE Gamertag you cannot be signed into multiple places at once. If you want to play Age of Empires Online on your PC you will automatically be signed out on the Xbox 360.

Your gamertag cannot be actively used in multiple places at once in regards to playing games.
  5. 油腔滑调 Win User

I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 (PC) Age Of Empires Online(PC)
  6. banej Win User

Free Downloads

Both Tinker and Age of Empire are free for PC.
Thema:

1. Login Xbox Live PC - Age of Empire - Similar Threads - Login Live Age

2. xbox live login on microsoft solitaire collection returns error 1170000 continously.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live login on microsoft solitaire collection returns error 1170000 continously.: have reinstalled app, reset iPad, everything suggested on support pages. Can login and log out on other devices. xbox live status reports no issue so why is it not working?...
  3. [Windows10] Xbox Live login screen keeps crashing, unable to use Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    [Windows10] Xbox Live login screen keeps crashing, unable to use Game Pass: Hi! as the title say, the xbox login window keeps on crashing preventing me to effectly use Game Pass. If i can't login, i can't play the game that took two nights to download. I have a video...
  4. Can't login to xbox live account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to xbox live account.: Hello there, I've tried many times to log in to my xbox live account through the app itself, but it appears that it won't work. I've tried multiple methods from different sources to try to fix...
  5. I cant login to my Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login to my Xbox live account: Whenever I try to login my Xbox.live account it takes me to support page. How do I fix this? ecebce50-019c-49f5-b748-a93db5137d5d
  6. Can't login to XBOX Live on PC Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to XBOX Live on PC Windows 10: When I login on the XBOX app for windows 10, I get a message that the system can't find the given files can't be found. I don't get a error code. The first part where I login works, it...
  7. Xbox live login with authenticator app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live login with authenticator app not working: Hi, First of all thanks to anyone in advance for any replies. I've recently started using the authenticator app. When I attempt to sign into my xbox live account from the xbox; I enter my email...
  8. Login xbox live on Flight Simulator 2020 on Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Login xbox live on Flight Simulator 2020 on Steam: I can't login on xbox live on pc with Flight Simulator 2020 I have Steam version b416e1a0-9014-47f0-8d0a-b21ba7be8387
  9. Minecraft pocket edition entirely crashes when you hit login to xbox live

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft pocket edition entirely crashes when you hit login to xbox live: alot of people have been complaining about this and nobody resolved or even mentioned the issue yet, is there maybe a way around this? ed45c493-226c-4613-a077-a7f2638a161b
  10. Tabs disappear when i login to my xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tabs disappear when i login to my xbox live account: so here's what happens when im logged out i can see so many tabs on my dashboard i can see the Bing search bar i can download YouTube but as soon as i login everything disappears and im only left...