loging into my account

Discus and support loging into my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turn my xbox1 on and instead of logging me in, it says sorry you need to log on with a controller. I go to do that and It just keeps trying to log... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lbjrk36, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Lbjrk36
    Lbjrk36 Guest

loging into my account

I turn my xbox1 on and instead of logging me in, it says sorry you need to log on with a controller. I go to do that and It just keeps trying to log on. I get the continuous cirlcle telling me its trying but it just keeps circling.

:)

Lbjrk36, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

loging into my account

Then I would try a factory reset. Remember to select the Reset and keep my games &
    apps
    option to keep all your games installed.
  3. Fos Win User

loging into my account

Have you tried doing a hard reset?

1. Hold the power button down for 10 seconds while the console is on.
    2. After it turns off, power it on again.
  4. Simple OJ Win User

loging into my account

Have you updated your controller?
  5. Lbjrk36 Win User

loging into my account

yes I tried this. it is wierd it when i do this it logs me on for a second then I get messgage again saying log on using controller.
  6. cdog332 Win User

Can't log in after buying new xbox

I created a knew messenger account and i loged onto it on my xbox and it works but all of my achievmentd are still on my old account
Thema:

loging into my account

1. loging into my account - Similar Threads - loging account

2. Loging in / starting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loging in / starting: I can't log in. After the loadingscreen it's just a grey screen. What can i do to fix this? I need help!!! 308d336f-bf60-413f-8a09-e935ecb15910
  3. trouble with loging in

in XBoX Accessibility
    trouble with loging in: when i login to my account on xboxone i get instant log out i tried with another account it logs in but i cant open my main account i need help please what should i do?...
  4. Page is keeps loging me out.

in XBoX Rewards
    Page is keeps loging me out.: I have been trying to login to the rewards page using edge browser. as soon as I login the page then logs me out again. 40eb514a-3d6a-40a8-94f2-867689d5bc8a
  5. Overwatch loging out of server, while in comp match!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch loging out of server, while in comp match!!!!!: My profile is and I have been having issues every since I finished up this Season 7 qualifying matches. Everytime I play a competitive match, I am able to pick my player n start the match, but...
  6. Problem with loging in Xbox Insider Hub on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with loging in Xbox Insider Hub on Windows 10: Hello, I cant log in to xbox insider hub on WIndows 10. When i click on log in button i get this: (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005) Could you help me....
  7. Error when loging in XboxSmartGlass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when loging in XboxSmartGlass: When trying to sign in to Xbox SmartGlass, an error appear: "There's a problem with your account. To fix the problem, go to https://account.live.com." I went to the website, but there isn't a...
  8. Dark Souls keeps loging me out from live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls keeps loging me out from live: Every time I start playing DS my Xbox disconnects from Live. I can start the game online but will be just a couple of minutes until i get signed out, but even during this time no online...
  9. I need help to fix loging in to my account on my window 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to fix loging in to my account on my window 10: I need help to fix logging In to my account on my computer. every time I try logging in it says (0x409) 0x80080300 above it says we are unable to sign you in at the moment. try again later. I...
  10. Why i dont see my shared videos from kinectsports on kinectshare.com after ive loged on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i dont see my shared videos from kinectsports on kinectshare.com after ive loged on?: Hi, would be great if You could help me on issue that I don't see my shared and send videos on kinectshare.com from kinectsports game? How can i see my films? Best regards WK...