Logitech Accesories?

Discus and support Logitech Accesories? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When will the logitech g25/g27 be compatible for xboxone, 06c4d3ac-fd0b-408c-a524-49897e80a8eb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nicho Lucas Dad, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Logitech Accesories?

When will the logitech g25/g27 be compatible for xboxone,

:)

Nicho Lucas Dad, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    do you need an x-box controller or is other controller also ok?

Can you tell us the exact model of your Logitech controller?

While you can't directly connect the Logitech controller to the Xbox One, you can use the Xbox Adaptive Controller to connect a Logitech Extreme 3D USB controller to the Adaptive controller, and be able to use that.

All other Logitech controllers probably don't work, unless it's a Logitech G920 force-feedback steering wheel.

Arminator, Jun 10, 2014
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Using a logitech Momo Racing wheel/pc on xbox 360 slim

[quote user="Nitro Untamed"]i got told you can use a logitech momo racing wheel/pc on the xbox 360?[/quote]You were lied to. The force feedback system that everyone else uses and that Micrsoft use are incompatible, according to Logitech. MS and Logitech
    could never come to a licensing arrangement, so no Logitech for yuo!

IceStorm III, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Logitech Accesories?

As long as it has a wireless adapter, or usb cord, it should work.

Andy Mulligan, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Arminator Win User

do you need an x-box controller or is other controller also ok?

Can you tell us the exact model of your Logitech controller?

While you can't directly connect the Logitech controller to the Xbox One, you can use the Xbox Adaptive Controller to connect a Logitech Extreme 3D USB controller to the Adaptive controller, and be able to use that.

All other Logitech controllers probably don't work, unless it's a Logitech G920 force-feedback steering wheel.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Using a logitech Momo Racing wheel/pc on xbox 360 slim

[quote user="Nitro Untamed"]i got told you can use a logitech momo racing wheel/pc on the xbox 360?[/quote]You were lied to. The force feedback system that everyone else uses and that Micrsoft use are incompatible, according to Logitech. MS and Logitech
    could never come to a licensing arrangement, so no Logitech for yuo!
  7. Jon - G35Guy Win User

Last game or app used starts every time when turning on (instant on)

Just out of curiosity, are you using a Logitech remote to turn it on? This happens to me after the last update if use my Logitech remote to turn it on, but not if I just turn it on with a controller or my finger. Logitech needs to update their commands for
    the XOne.
  8. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Webcam problem

same issue with my logitech brio
    Im not sure the Logitech Brio is compatible with the Xbox.

For the best experience, we recommend these webcams:

• Microsoft LifeCam Studio
    • Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
    • Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam
    • Logitech C930e Webcam
  9. HisSvt2 Win User

Logitech remote will no longer turn off the Xbox One after the Feb 14th update (using the power button on the remote)

Logitech has a update for Xbox one redo your setup mine is working fine after redoing it thru Logitech harmony software
Thema:

Logitech Accesories?

1. Logitech Accesories? - Similar Threads - Logitech Accesories

2. Logitech G920 not being recognized on dirt rally 2.0 Microsoft store with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Logitech G920 not being recognized on dirt rally 2.0 Microsoft store with game pass: Hi! Ive been wanting to play dirt rally 2.0 but i cant without my wheel. its just not fun. Can I have some help? thx! d4a8a478-3fe0-48f4-89fe-b4ae19e0c0d0
  3. Problema con audífonos logitech g533[Logitech g533 hearing aid issue]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema con audífonos logitech g533[Logitech g533 hearing aid issue]: no se pueden conectar al xbox ya que dice que no son compatibles alguien que tenga alguna solución o tenga el mismo problema Gracias [Translation - they cannot connect to the xbox since it...
  4. Xbox Adaptive Controller with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick thumbstick?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick thumbstick?: I am using Xbox Adaptive Controller with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick where is the thumbstick?...
  5. will the logitech g920 be supported by the xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    will the logitech g920 be supported by the xbox series x?: hi guys, i am considering investing in the Logitech g920 as the prices have dropped to a point where i can now purchase it to improve my forza experience however i wanted to know if it will be...
  6. Will it ever be possible to connect my Logitech Joystick to my Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Will it ever be possible to connect my Logitech Joystick to my Xbox?: considering that the new flight sim is also coming to Xbox and it would be awesome to use it in Elite Dangerous submitted by /u/dj_atmos [link] [comments]
  7. SnowRunner on Xbox One does not detect Logitech G920 Wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SnowRunner on Xbox One does not detect Logitech G920 Wheel: I bought SnowRunner on Xbox One X. I have Logitech G920 wheel. The game does not detect the Wheel. Note that the wheel works perfectly fine with other games like Forza Horizon 4. I saw YouTube...
  8. Webcam problem logitech C920 HD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam problem logitech C920 HD: hi everyone I have been having this problem for month this is nothing to do with me I have tried everything, my webcam does not respond when I power of my xbox in any mode. It will NOT detect my...
  9. Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X: Hi, This is such a disappointing issue, I purchased this headset without paying attention that in the near future I would purchase an Xbox which is not compatible, then throw the feature of a...
  10. Logitech Attack 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech Attack 3: I was wondering if the logitech attack 3 joystick can be used with the xbox one. Would love to play the new flight sim with it. 5451372a-a5d6-4cb0-be51-8d6c4bc644a6