Logitech and gamepass problem

Discus and support Logitech and gamepass problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, That's it, I just subscribed to the gamepass. I am now trying to use the logitech wizard to configure my mouse buttons and it asks me for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RasBob, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

1. RasBob
    RasBob Guest

Hello,

That's it, I just subscribed to the gamepass.

I am now trying to use the logitech wizard to configure my mouse buttons and it asks me for an".exe" of the game in question.

Unfortunately this one is still not found....

Anyone have an idea to configure?

Thank you.

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Bob,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue setting up your mouse in the wizard. As there is no way of getting any .exe file for the game pass games. We recommend contacting
    Logitech for issues with their software.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Z4LEM Win User

when i turn off my Elite Controller my Mouse breaks.

Same problem here, i have logitech G502.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

gears of war 5

is gamepass ultimate? because if you were like that you shouldn't have problems (although the servers had problems), if it's normal gamepass you'll have to wait until 10
  5. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Keyboard and Mouse Support

I can assure you that even a wireless keyboard and mouse will work, I use a Logitech without problems :)
Thema:

1. Logitech and gamepass problem - Similar Threads - Logitech gamepass problem

2. Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922): I recently bought a Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam so I could start streaming games. I plugged it into a USB port on my Xbox One, went to the broadcast and capture tab to set up my broadcast, but...
  3. logitech g pro wireless & razer blackwidow chroma v2

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g pro wireless & razer blackwidow chroma v2: does the logtiech g pro wireless work on xbox and will i be able to play fortnite with it 4572e9da-320d-4998-8766-be5ddfbbdca3
  4. anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?: i bought this headset yesterday with the guy at best buy telling me it was wireless. come to find out from logitech its not garuanteed to be wireless on consoles, only pc. i was just curious if...
  5. Need for speed Payback and Logitech Steering Wheel G920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed Payback and Logitech Steering Wheel G920: Hello all, I have a XBOX One, and I just got the Logitech Steering Wheel G920. It works perfectly with Forza, but Need for Speed Payback recognize the wheel, but not the pedals. It's very...
  6. Benutzerdefinierte Tasten für Spiel von Microsoft Store bei Logitech MX Master Maus [Custom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Benutzerdefinierte Tasten für Spiel von Microsoft Store bei Logitech MX Master Maus [Custom...: Hey, ich habe mir vor kurzem eine Logitech MX Master Maus bestellt. Mit der mitgelieferten Software "Logitech Options" kann man dann den Tasten benutzerdefinierte Aktionen zuweisen. Man...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel: Hi, I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place I do not speak English and I need help, I bought the Forza Horizon 4 game and I'm having difficulty setting up my Logitech G29 steering wheel,...
  8. Logitech G920 Racing wheel/Pedals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 Racing wheel/Pedals: Thinking of purchasing my first racing wheel. This seemed to be the best one in my price range. Can anyone here tell me if you own one and if it's a good investment?? Most reviews are pretty...
  9. Logitech g920 Wheel Stopped Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g920 Wheel Stopped Working: After putting USB into the xbox it calibrates perfectly and the light stays on so it is connected, however. The buttons on the wheel have changed or something because only the xbox home button...
  10. Conexión auriculares logitech 430 por usb (Mod Translation: Logitech 430 USB Headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conexión auriculares logitech 430 por usb (Mod Translation: Logitech 430 USB Headset...: Hola tengo unos auriculares logitech g430 que vienen con doble jack y un adaptador USB que hace que el sonido se vuelva en 7.1, quisiera saber si puedo conectar los auriculares por usb a la Xbox...