Logitech G Pro Headset

Discus and support Logitech G Pro Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, In call of duty modern warfare there no adjust volume scales for it I hope the xbox will updated soon 781f18b6-ee7c-4af8-be51-7509853a2961 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DonNguyen4, Apr 1, 2020.

1. DonNguyen4
    DonNguyen4 Guest

Logitech G Pro Headset

Hello, In call of duty modern warfare there no adjust volume scales for it I hope the xbox will updated soon

:)

DonNguyen4, Apr 1, 2020
  2. DominumStige Win User

Logitech G Pro Headset

You mean the volume settings, like
    presets
    ?
  3. AmberC0215 Win User

Logitech G Pro Headset

I really hope that this issue gets fixed soon.
  4. DJ WALT LOVE 2 Win User

Logitech G Pro Headset

Wow thanks for that information i know it will be working very good soon.Just give some more time.
  5. DonNguyen4 Win User

Logitech G Pro Headset

You mean the volume settings, like
    presets
    ?
    Yes. When i plug on my headset it the loudest cannot turn any louder.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Logitech G Pro Headset

That is not good. I'm sure it will be updated soon.
Thema:

Logitech G Pro Headset

1. Logitech G Pro Headset - Similar Threads - Logitech Pro Headset

2. Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X: Hi, This is such a disappointing issue, I purchased this headset without paying attention that in the near future I would purchase an Xbox which is not compatible, then throw the feature of a...
  3. Logitech Attack 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech Attack 3: I was wondering if the logitech attack 3 joystick can be used with the xbox one. Would love to play the new flight sim with it. 5451372a-a5d6-4cb0-be51-8d6c4bc644a6
  4. LOGITech G935 Having so many problems, also with xbox unable to get Game Audio working

in XBoX on Consoles
    LOGITech G935 Having so many problems, also with xbox unable to get Game Audio working: I have literally tried every combination of EVERYTHING I can do. I am about to return these headphones even thou i like that, really do not want to, just to get it to work. I have bought recently...
  5. Logitech Momo Forza 7 Calibration issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Logitech Momo Forza 7 Calibration issue: Hello all, These quarantine days i decided to play Forza Motorsport 7 and bought for my pc. My wheel is pretty old one but in game you can find in the options, so it means game supports my wheel....
  6. Logitech G920 steering delay on Xbox One X a/Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 steering delay on Xbox One X a/Forza Motorsport 7: I just recently bought a new Xbox One X, Forza Motorsport 7 along with a Logitech G920 steering wheel in the hope that I could use it to practice lapping several actual race tracks such as the...
  7. Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920: Hi all, I´m quite new to sim racing. I recently bought an Xbox One X with a Logitech G920 wheel and pedals. Here´s my issue: When playing for example F1 2019 or Forza Motorsport 7, my Logitech...
  8. logitech g pro wireless & razer blackwidow chroma v2

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g pro wireless & razer blackwidow chroma v2: does the logtiech g pro wireless work on xbox and will i be able to play fortnite with it 4572e9da-320d-4998-8766-be5ddfbbdca3
  9. XBox Adaptive Controllor with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick setup

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Adaptive Controllor with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick setup: I am interested in buying the Adaptive Controller along with the Logitech 3D Pro Joystick, which is listed as a compatible accessory, for my XBox. However, I have read conflicting information...
  10. Xbox adaptive controller in combination with Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (button remap)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox adaptive controller in combination with Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (button remap): I was wondering if in the (near) future there will be an update Xbox accessoires software where we can remap the buttons on a USB device connected through the Xbox Adaptive controller, like the...