Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I never owned a xbox console but now I have it and also a Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S for Flight Simulator but in games like ace combat and star... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cuth V. Antyss, May 17, 2021.

1. Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X

Hello,

I never owned a xbox console but now I have it and also a Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S for Flight Simulator but in games like ace combat and star wars squadrons I cant use it.
    The console itself doesnt detected it, Im not sure how to set this up.
    I also have a Logitech G923 Racing Wheel and Pedals which works when plug in and I can play in any racing car games.

What am I missing?

:)

Cuth V. Antyss, May 17, 2021
  2. xDarkStar73x Win User

Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X

I think the onus here lies with Logitech but in saying that the X56 has a lot of inputs as you know. Same as my Warthog, it does not play nice with console. Hopefully there will be an easier solution in the future but for now, unfortunately, it is what it is
  3. Cuth V. Antyss Win User

Like I said, I think it's with them, a bit like with autopilot hardware for Pc where the manufacturer had to work together with Ms for Flight Simulator 2020 to make their hardware compatible again.
    Its not logitech, they have no requiments of operating sistem, there is no locked compability from Logitech side.
    Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S is designed to be universal common hardware.
    Some people make software reengineering on xbox can make it work, if I know how to I would done it. (I will learn)
    Microsoft stupid business practice....
    If a joystick can work on windows then should as well work on xbox

There is no high quality joystick to buy for xbox.....
  4. Cuth V. Antyss Win User

You should not purchase any peripherals that don’t say Xbox on the box, as none of them will work. Xbox compatible peripherals will undoubtedly be detailed along with the console release
    Its wierd using the word "compatible" because technically it is hardware compatible but software locked.
    I checked there arent any Joystick dedicated for xbox to buy, why would be?
    No nobody will make dedicated Joystick just for xbox unless if microsoft make them.
  5. xDarkStar73x Win User

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

You should not purchase any peripherals that don’t say Xbox on the box, as none of them will work. Xbox compatible peripherals will undoubtedly be detailed along with the console release
Thema:

1. Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Logitech X56 Throttle

2. Logitech G920 on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 on xbox series x: I have an Xbox series x with a Logitech g920. They are both only a few months old. I haven't been playing with the wheel much just using a controller. Today I decided to hook it up and cruise...
  3. Logitech c922 pro stream microphone not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logitech c922 pro stream microphone not working: Hi guys, today I bought a new logitech c922 webcam and the microphone does not work with my xbox series x. I hooked up the webcam to the laptop and the microphone worked perfectly. Any ideas? I...
  4. Xbox One s vs Logitech c922

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s vs Logitech c922: hi I have asked this question before I stream on Xbox One s console to Twitch have problems connecting Webcam c922 it just stands and flashes do not want to activate it works sometimes. what could...
  5. LOGITECH G915 KEYBOARD ON XBOX QUERY

in XboX Insiders
    LOGITECH G915 KEYBOARD ON XBOX QUERY: So I am looking at getting a wireless Logitech G915 that has the lightspeed receiver but not sure if it will work on my Xbox Series X. Has anyone here or know of anyone with that keyboard that...
  6. Is logitech keyboard "Key to go" is compatible with xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is logitech keyboard "Key to go" is compatible with xbox one?: Im looking for a mini external keyboard for a steeringwheel rig and cant have the information soo i ask here! "Is the "key to go" from logitech is compatible with Xbox one?...
  7. anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?: I want to connect them wirelessly but I have not been able to cfd2c524-301d-4b19-a06c-fc42dfd8e676
  8. Logitech g502 Xbox problem makes the Xbox insider hub randomly pop up.

in XboX Insiders
    Logitech g502 Xbox problem makes the Xbox insider hub randomly pop up.: The Logitech g502 every time I use it for Minecraft it randomly brings up the xbox insider hub and makes you report a problem and this always happen when I use the Logitech g502 mouse. submitted...
  9. Wireless Logitech G Pro X and xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Logitech G Pro X and xbox: I would like to know the reason why I can not use either Logitech G Pro X or G733 with my xbox via usb dongle. It works well will both pc, ps4 and even by plugging it into my tv. What is the...
  10. Logitech G920 calibrating during game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 calibrating during game: Hello, I have a Logitech G920 steering wheel + pedals, and I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One S. When I am racing, particularly when I am turning, the wheel...