Logitech g920 causes flickering and blinking on series x and Xbox one

Discus and support Logitech g920 causes flickering and blinking on series x and Xbox one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I plug in my steering wheel(Logitech G920) the screen blinks and flickers but when I unplug it. The Xbox works fine. I have contacted Xbox and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Historical_Mirror447, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Logitech g920 causes flickering and blinking on series x and Xbox one

When I plug in my steering wheel(Logitech G920) the screen blinks and flickers but when I unplug it. The Xbox works fine. I have contacted Xbox and they said there is a patch coming out December.

submitted by /u/Historical_Mirror447
    [link] [comments]

/u/Historical_Mirror447, Oct 8, 2021
  2. JakeEdwards2K Win User

Xbox series x

Hey, can anyone tell me if the Logitech G920 will work on the new X series?

Cheers
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Logitech G920 on xbox series x

Would you please try connecting the Logitech G920 to another device, if the issue still persists it must be a hardware issue in the Logitech G920. However, if it's working with other devices, I recommend performing a reset to your console Xbox Support.
  4. DelphicPhoenix Win User

Xbox Series X - Screen On and Off Using Wheel

Hiya,

Yeah its a Logitech G920.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Logitech MOMO racing wheel

If i am not mistaken that wheel is for PC and not Xbox. The only compatible wheel from Logitech is the G920.
  6. Arminator Win User

do you need an x-box controller or is other controller also ok?

Can you tell us the exact model of your Logitech controller?

While you can't directly connect the Logitech controller to the Xbox One, you can use the Xbox Adaptive Controller to connect a Logitech Extreme 3D USB controller to the Adaptive controller, and be able to use that.

All other Logitech controllers probably don't work, unless it's a Logitech G920 force-feedback steering wheel.
Thema:

Logitech g920 causes flickering and blinking on series x and Xbox one

1. Logitech g920 causes flickering and blinking on series x and Xbox one - Similar Threads - Logitech g920 causes

2. Can you use two Logitech g920 steering wheels on one xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use two Logitech g920 steering wheels on one xbox one X: Hi there, I am just about to buy two g920 steering wheels and an xbox one X and I was wondering if i could use two steering wheels on the one console to play forza motorsports 7?...
  3. Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29

in XboX Insiders
    Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29: Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29 The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The...
  4. Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29

in XboX Insiders
    Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29: The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The LSB and RSB on the Xbox controller are the...
  5. Button Support and mapping for Logitech g923,g29,g920

in XboX Insiders
    Button Support and mapping for Logitech g923,g29,g920: The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The LSB and RSB on the Xbox controller are the...
  6. Logitech G920 on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 on xbox series x: I have an Xbox series x with a Logitech g920. They are both only a few months old. I haven't been playing with the wheel much just using a controller. Today I decided to hook it up and cruise...
  7. Logitech G920 calibrating during game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 calibrating during game: Hello, I have a Logitech G920 steering wheel + pedals, and I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One S. When I am racing, particularly when I am turning, the wheel...
  8. Logitech g920 on xbox series x and Dirt 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g920 on xbox series x and Dirt 4: I'm trying to get the g920 steering wheel to work for Dirt 4 on xbox series x. It doesn't however connect. It works on Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 4. Anyone who have an idea on how to solve it?
  9. Logitech g920

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g920: I cant turn on my wheel when i hold the xbox button but it turns on when i unplug and plus in the usb. Is their anyway to turnbon thr wheel with yh cbox button on the wheel...
  10. Xbox Series X: Logitech G920 steering wheel issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: Logitech G920 steering wheel issue: Hi, A bit of a strange one this but i recently tried to plug my Logictech G920 steering wheel into my Cbox Series X for the first time. Everything seemed to work well for the first race in F1...