Logitech G920 not being recognized on dirt rally 2.0 Microsoft store with game pass

Discus and support Logitech G920 not being recognized on dirt rally 2.0 Microsoft store with game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! Ive been wanting to play dirt rally 2.0 but i cant without my wheel. its just not fun. Can I have some help? thx!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dizzy2Dizzy, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Dizzy2Dizzy
    Dizzy2Dizzy Guest

Logitech G920 not being recognized on dirt rally 2.0 Microsoft store with game pass

Hi! Ive been wanting to play dirt rally 2.0 but i cant without my wheel. its just not fun. Can I have some help? thx!

:)

Dizzy2Dizzy, Jul 31, 2020
  2. CracklyPluto650 Win User

Problem with Dirt Rally 2.0

Hello in dirt rally 2.0 the settings for the Logitech G920 aren't the best right away I suggest changing the suspension value up or down depending on the amount of "Shake" you want in the steering wheel. note on different surfaces the settings may have
    to be changed to your liking again.
  3. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

what is your favourite game can only pick 2

F1 2018 and Dirt Rally 2.0
  4. WGID Win User

Formula one games stressful for the mind

DIRT Rally 2.0 is even more stressful. Good game tho.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox Live Free Play Days: DiRT Rally 2.0 is Free to Play Over the Weekend

6. TheGutShuffler Win User

15 FEB is really a tough day so what are you picking

Ill be getting crackdown with my Xbox Game Pass but im going to wait till Dirt Rally 2.0 comes out Feb. 26 and then from there decide if Anthem is worth ut after game play videos come out.
Thema:

1. Logitech G920 not being recognized on dirt rally 2.0 Microsoft store with game pass - Similar Threads - Logitech G920 being

2. will the logitech g920 be supported by the xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    will the logitech g920 be supported by the xbox series x?: hi guys, i am considering investing in the Logitech g920 as the prices have dropped to a point where i can now purchase it to improve my forza experience however i wanted to know if it will be...
  3. SnowRunner on Xbox One does not detect Logitech G920 Wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SnowRunner on Xbox One does not detect Logitech G920 Wheel: I bought SnowRunner on Xbox One X. I have Logitech G920 wheel. The game does not detect the Wheel. Note that the wheel works perfectly fine with other games like Forza Horizon 4. I saw YouTube...
  4. Logitech G920 steering delay on Xbox One X a/Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 steering delay on Xbox One X a/Forza Motorsport 7: I just recently bought a new Xbox One X, Forza Motorsport 7 along with a Logitech G920 steering wheel in the hope that I could use it to practice lapping several actual race tracks such as the...
  5. Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920: Hi all, I´m quite new to sim racing. I recently bought an Xbox One X with a Logitech G920 wheel and pedals. Here´s my issue: When playing for example F1 2019 or Forza Motorsport 7, my Logitech...
  6. Logitech G920 and Xbox companion streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Logitech G920 and Xbox companion streaming: My Logitech G920 connects to the companion but as soon as I start streaming to my Xbox one S controller not connected pops up. Please ... anyone... help.... thanks in advance submitted by...
  7. Logitech G920 Not Recognized by XboxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Not Recognized by XboxOne: Since purchase, my G920 worked perfectly on my Xbox One. Last night I tried to use it on my laptop for PC racing. After hours of troubleshooting, driver and app downloads from Logitech, I couldn't...
  8. logitech g920

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g920: Recently i have gotten a logitech g920 steering wheel and the pedals, shifter and steering work fine on games except the buttons on the steering wheel are unresponsive. The A button sometimes does...
  9. Need for speed Payback and Logitech Steering Wheel G920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed Payback and Logitech Steering Wheel G920: Hello all, I have a XBOX One, and I just got the Logitech Steering Wheel G920. It works perfectly with Forza, but Need for Speed Payback recognize the wheel, but not the pedals. It's very...
  10. Logitech G920 Racing wheel/Pedals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 Racing wheel/Pedals: Thinking of purchasing my first racing wheel. This seemed to be the best one in my price range. Can anyone here tell me if you own one and if it's a good investment?? Most reviews are pretty...