Logitech G923 disconnects or dysfunctional w/Quick Resume

Discus and support Logitech G923 disconnects or dysfunctional w/Quick Resume in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anyone else had trouble with Quick Resume and the Logitech G923 wheel? Mine seems to behave in two different ways: 1. Upon quick resume, d-pad and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwedeTrap, Jun 21, 2021.

1. SwedeTrap
    SwedeTrap Guest

Has anyone else had trouble with Quick Resume and the Logitech G923 wheel? Mine seems to behave in two different ways:

1. Upon quick resume, d-pad and buttons work as intended but steering wheel and pedals do not.

or

2. Nothing on G923 works at all.

This behavior seems to vary from game to game as to what works and what doesn't but I've yet to find a single game that works as intended with Quick Resume and anything other than a standard Xbox X|S controller. Anyone else experiencing this issue? I'm wondering if it's specific to the G923 or if other wheel/pedal combos have this issue as well. About 50% of what I play are racing games so this is making Quick Resume pretty much useless for those games as I usually have to Quit the game and restart it. Sometimes (rarely) unplugging/plugging-in the USB cable from the wheel works but VERY rarely.

:)

SwedeTrap, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Izzy4Granted Win User

Disable quick resume

I can understand exactly how you feel. I be loading into Apex Legends and get disconnected, It would nice if quick resume was toggle able
  3. nickcod3 Win User

Quick Resume

I noticed the same thing for Valhalla. It's still working on other titles (Gears Tactics, Tell Me Why for instance).
  4. coco meat train Win User

Xbox Series X - Quick Resume Issues

No settings need changed on your end. Since Series launch MS has been tracking issues with Quick Resume. Some titles have had quick resume deactivated while they investigate.
  5. John Dowding Win User

auto update?

Instant on, background downloads on, and quick game resume on,
  6. Kxber Win User

Xbox series x questionnnn

that means the new quick resume feature works with those games :)
Thema:

1. Logitech G923 disconnects or dysfunctional w/Quick Resume - Similar Threads - Logitech G923 disconnects

2. Xbox Adaptive Controller and Logitech Extreme 3d. Pro compatability.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Adaptive Controller and Logitech Extreme 3d. Pro compatability.: I'm not sure why but there appears to be a problem with XAC and compatability with the Logitech Extreme 3d Pro. The stick is unresponsive yet the stick functions with a PC. I am able to use my...
  3. Logitech heavy equipment bundle support?

in XboX Insiders
    Logitech heavy equipment bundle support?: Would it be possible to add official support for this accessory if enough interest was taken? I know this works via the adaptive controller so surely direct support could be added. I know this is...
  4. Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29

in XboX Insiders
    Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29: Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29 The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The...
  5. Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29

in XboX Insiders
    Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29: The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The LSB and RSB on the Xbox controller are the...
  6. Button Support and mapping for Logitech g923,g29,g920

in XboX Insiders
    Button Support and mapping for Logitech g923,g29,g920: The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The LSB and RSB on the Xbox controller are the...
  7. Logitech G920 on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 on xbox series x: I have an Xbox series x with a Logitech g920. They are both only a few months old. I haven't been playing with the wheel much just using a controller. Today I decided to hook it up and cruise...
  8. Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X: Hello, I never owned a xbox console but now I have it and also a Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S for Flight Simulator but in games like ace combat and star wars squadrons I cant use it. The console...
  9. Logitech c922 pro stream microphone not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logitech c922 pro stream microphone not working: Hi guys, today I bought a new logitech c922 webcam and the microphone does not work with my xbox series x. I hooked up the webcam to the laptop and the microphone worked perfectly. Any ideas? I...
  10. Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification: Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification How to make that wheel availlable? Will there be an update to make these wheel settings available...